All Blog Entries

1. Hendrix - If 6 was 9

Dave played a very rare version of this tune on the radio at WBCN, Boston.

He said it was almost impossible to get , he calims he has the best Hendrix collection.

Anyone know of this recording????
    Tags: hendrix Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Holy Shit....least for me.

by , 04-17-2011 at 05:01 PM (The Journey Back to Oxygen.)
    I just stumbled down the road. And decided to quit drinkin.

Hey Eddie!

Hey Dave!

Wow.

Welcome back to the human race.
    Tags: human, race Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Best guitarist ever no me not him

ALOT OF NEW VIDS ON THE TUBE UNDER SCOTTWARNER1965 INCLUDING MY NEW SONG HAIR TRIGGER PHSYCO I'M A FINALIST FOR THE X FACTOR /FINALIST FOR MY LOCAL UNIVERSITIES MUSIC COMPETITION/5 VIDS ON MUCH MUSIC'S COVER SONG CONTEST THEY PICK 6 SONGS AND YOU DO THEM UP ANY WAY YOU WANT ALSO UNDER SCOTTWARNER1965 SO VOTE FOR MY VIDS STARTING APRIL 17 TH 2011 OR DON'T VOTE AT ALL (ADDED SWEAR WORD FOR EFFECT)FUCKING FUCK YEAH OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK (HOWS THAT)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Strategy! - Libya Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    For The Love of Russia
    A personal word

Yesterday, I spent the day finding out why Serbia would hold such support for Gadafi. To say the least it is complicated.

However, I noted key points.

While looking for a good quote on fighting corruption other than one of mine, I found:
    "one does not fight corruption by fighting corruption,"

It appears first to be quoted in an article by Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld in September 1999 in reference the Russian money laundering scandal of that same period. Later the quote was attributed to Daniel Kaufmann. More than likely though it was just standardized internal motto from the World Bank.

The quote is noteworthy and worth so many words because while looking at Serbia, why they would remain supportive of Gadafi; I noted some patterns. Mainly, after the 1999 NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, I noted:

“Following the Kosovo War, due to the many weapons in the hands of civilians, law enforcement inefficiencies, and widespread devastation, both revenge killings and ethnic violence surged tremendously. The number of reported murders rose 80% from 136 in 2000 to 245 in 2001. The number of reported arsons rose 140% from 218 to 523 over the same period. UNMIK pointed out that the rise in reported incidents might simply correspond to an increased confidence in the police force (i.e., more reports) rather than more actual crime. According to the UNODC, by 2008, murder rates in Kosovo had dropped by 75% in five years.”

In addition, due to the corruption already established, the area has remained a hot bed of horrific crimes of profit by organized criminals.

“Kosovo is extremely vulnerable to organized crime and thus to money laundering. In 2000, international agencies estimated that Kosovo was supplying up to 40% of the heroin sold in Europe and North America. Due to the 1997 unrest in Albania and the Kosovo
  5. Smart Human Tricks....

by , 04-06-2011 at 02:16 PM (The Journey Back to Oxygen.)
    I am sure big tobacco is buying as many senators as they can right as now as I vape.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ysGyfLwwr1s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Tags: letterman, vape Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized