All Blog Entries

1. Title

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	titled(1).jpg 
Views:	451 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	5223

One of the most offensive things about the industry is the fraudulent ways that are standard operating procedures (SOP). One of those SOP is the misinformation when giving written form to recited music. Such practices damage the public. It discourages the basic concept of reading and writing.

We (err, rather, those of us who partake) have all been to a music store and picked up a catalog of songs and plainly saw (or was told by honest store associates) that the music written is not the songs as we know them to be recited.

This discourages learning to read and write. Moreover, that discouragement is heartrending and wrong. I words are not enough to express the condemnation I have for the act. It is a fraudulent act. It is harmful to the public. It is shameful. It shunning it is not enough.

Naysayers justify the act by saying, “It teaches people to know their instrument”. This is a fallacy. It only limits the dissemination of music.
    Enough on that, I think I have made it clear that the practice is one of the horrible atrocities of the industry.

The notation presented today is the first music recitation I have written in 13 years.

When I first sat to the piano after the medical event, I remembered it was a dear and close attendant moreover, I closely associated with it. However, I did not recall the nuances of the relation in which way I had used it to communicate to others what I could not say thoroughly enough in words. Though, I knew it well, it was foreign to me.
    I cried with the deepest sorrow for that small part of my soul, which was stricken from me.

I am appreciative to the Dean for giving me the keys to the recital rooms as a professional courtesy. Though he never saw me again, he plucked from my bleeding brain one shard of my shattered mirrored memories. I bled profusely and since then, I have healed well.

Updated 12-11-2010 at 05:50 PM by Oolith (Replaced attachment)

Tags: title Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Copyright Notice
  2. Luke 12:3

Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogey Man - Male 61
    The Governments of the world cannot fight and win against what has been written above. They might as well reform.
    Tags: luke 12:3 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Untitled - tune and cord pending advances ; visual withheld

Tell me how great I am.

How smooth and supple my bosom is.

How my green eyes are like the deepest forest.

How my lips luxuriate your bemoaning.

How you wish to feel the pressure of my thighs.

Yes, tell me your imagine wants.

Let me ravage your soul

And graciously feed it to you on a emblazon platter.

Yes, tend to my predators so I may tend to you.
    Tags: lust Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Copyright Notice
  4. Amazon's Wikileaks Rejection Raises Cloud Trust Concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Keir Thomas – Thu Dec 2, 1:31 pm ET

When the Wikileaks "cablegate" scandal broke last week, those behind the whistle-blowing Website found their servers under heavy load. No surprise there, of course, but an additional DDoS hack attack didn't help.

To remedy the situation, Wikileaks did what anybody else would do by renting some elastic space in the cloud to take up the strain. They chose Amazon Web Services, which, although initially unperturbed by the move, yesterday removed Wikileaks' material without an explanation or apology. It appears Amazon came under political pressure to do so.

{...}

It boils down to what cloud providers consider to be objectionable material. Most service agreements are a little vague on this point, perhaps deliberately so. Amazon's Web Services Customer Agreement says the following, which is wildly open to interpretation and could theoretically let them remove just about anything:

11.2. Applications and Content. You represent and warrant: [...] (iii) that Your Content (a) does not violate, misappropriates or infringes any rights of us or any third party, (b) does not constitutes defamation, invasion of privacy or publicity, or otherwise violates any rights of any third party, or (c) is not designed for use in any illegal activity or to promote illegal activities, including, without limitation, use in a manner that might be libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious, illegal or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;

Even if the service agreements were crystal clear about what is and isn't acceptable content, there will be many borderline cases that could fall either way. Anybody using cloud services could potentially be at the mercy of unaccountable
  5. "Everybody Wants Some!" Used on CBS Sports Promo

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    The album version of "Everybody Wants Some!" was used on a promo for Lucas Oil® Off-Road Racing (pickup trucks) on CBS....