All Blog Entries

1. Roth's performances

by , 05-01-2012 at 07:41 PM (Van Halen Show Tuesday Night at Bank Atlantic Center)
    Hi Guys,

I just got back from North Carolina where I saw Van Halen for the second time this tour. Without a doubt, they, the band, were amazing. I wrote a blog a couple weeks ago after seeing the same show down in Sunrise, Fl. It was great to once again see the band but I do have to say that Roth was a bit off that night. However, he more than made up for it at the NC show.

What really pisses me off is how critics are giving Roth a bad review????

Back in the 07-08 tour, or what I call the reunion tour, EVERYONE praised Roth. 'He's never looked better, he's never sounded better' and on and on. Without a doubt that tour was all about David Lee Roth.

This tour, 'A different Kind of Truth', it is more about Edward Van Halen. And truth be told, EVH is now clear and sober and is playing so much better. He's not experimenting with this new guitars anymore and is defiantly on his game.

But it really pisses me off to hear these critics criticizing Roth. The guy is 57 and a half going on 58 and I thing he sounds great.

I was on the 9th row at the NC concert and I've cant' believe this guy is almost 60!!!

What the fuck do these guys want.

I've seen Diamond Dave about 10 times now. Mostly of his solo career, but I have to say that he has never looked better or sounded so good.

Most true Van Halen fans never thought we'd see DLR fronting Van Halen but here he is. Not one tour, 07-08, but two tours and a new CD.

I couldn't be happier.

Fuck you cridicts who say anything bad about Roth. He's laughing all the way to the bank.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I've been to roth army bizarro world

Quote Originally Posted by VAiN View Post
    Watch out for that don don, he's trouble..
    Easy VAiN...where's the love?!?!?!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "The Ched Chunker Opens His Idiotic Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NIN1211 View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen.....I give you the Mighty Chickenfeces

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I know...I mourn the chest hair of DLR...sad but true...am I alone in this?

DLR was the reason I love chest hair and a strong nose....and a real sense of humour! He is my mentor!

Rebecca
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. KISS News Bits

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Yeah, but it's still like watching the #43 go around the track on Sundays without Richard Petty behind the wheel.

Fucking A! You can have a damn good driver in #43 but it isn't Petty. Petty has a home just south of where I live. He's always up here in Jackson Hole snowmobiling. I hear he's a super nice guy.
    Categories
    Uncategorized