All Blog Entries

1. Van Halen planning Australian tour?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowOfTheWave View Post
    From Blabbermouth:

According to Australia's long-running rock station Triple M, VAN HALEN is locking in dates for an Australian tour to support a new album that should be out by August this year.

"VAN HALEN dates are getting locked in. They'll be here with David Lee Roth," Triple M music reporter Nui Te Koha announced this morning on Triple M Melbourne's "Hot Breakfast", "VAN HALEN representatives were here with THE EAGLES during THE EAGLES tour in December."

He added: "They're recording a new album at the moment. [Guitarist] Eddie Van Halen says he doesn't want to do any shows until there is new material. And that new material should be out by August."

Former VAN HALEN bassist Michael Anthony told ABC News Radio that he's "looking forward" to hearing the band's new album, which is currently being recorded and will feature original singer David Lee Roth behind the mic for the first time in 27 years. Anthony said, "I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll do," adding that he has "no hard feelings" about being replaced by Eddie Van Halen's son, Wolfgang, in 2005.

Anthony said he has not spoken to anyone in VAN HALEN since the end of the band's 2004 tour, which featured a reunion with singer Sammy Hagar after an eight-year split.

Eddie Van Halen did not initially want Anthony playing on that trek either, but relented when Hagar insisted on it. The bass player was forced to take a pay cut and give up his rights to any future use of the VAN HALEN name. Anthony said, "The tour did not end as harmoniously as we would have liked it to."

VAN HALEN staged a successful reunion tour with Roth in 2007 and 2008, with rumors of a new album persisting since then. The group began recording last month with producer John Shanks.

VAN HALEN's last full album, "Van Halen III", came
  2. Lohan going to jail for 90 days!

Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    I'll never understand peoples obsession with this broad, and what she does.

If Alfred E. Neuman was a cokehead with tits, he'd look mysteriously like Lohan......
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Happy Valentines - 2011 The Love Package

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Happy Valentines - 2011 The Love Package Click here to follow link

Happy Valentine's Day! Through February 14, send any MP3s to your friends and loved ones, and get $2 off with code VDAYMP3S. Then share the love with a note about this discount and the music you chose on Facebook or Twitter. Restrictions apply--see Instructions and the Terms and Conditions below.

Instructions

1. Browse for music at Amazon MP3. All Amazon MP3 downloads play on virtually any MP3 device, including the iPod®.

2. Find the MP3 album or song you want to give. Click the "Give album or song as a gift" button (or the "Give song as a gift" button).

3. Follow the instructions to personalize your MP3 gift and click the "Proceed to Checkout" button. (If you do not currently have a credit card and billing address associated with your account, you will need to add them.)

4. On the checkout page, enter code VDAYMP3S in the box labeled "Have any gift cards, gift certificates, or promotional claim codes?" and click the "Apply" button. Your $2 credit will be added. If you receive an error, make sure you've entered the code correctly and that the promotion is still valid and has not expired.

5. After you've entered the code, click on the "Give song as a gift" button. On the Thank You page, if you like, you can click the Facebook or Twitter buttons to tell your friends about the MP3 you chose and pass the word along about this offer. See how.

Need help? Contact Customer Service via Amazon MP3 Support.

Terms and Conditions

-Promotional offer valid for a limited time only and subject to change.

-Promotional offer is valid from February 7, 2011, at 12:01 a.m. Pacific time, through February 14, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. You must redeem the code by February 14, 2011, at

Updated 02-09-2011 at 07:21 AM by Blaze

Categories
    David Lee Roth , Music of Interest , News of interest , From the Members
  4. Where's Dave?

Where's his Napolean hat at? I miss my dogs Napolean hat style ears......My dog was David lee Roth at his worst! He was a pitt-bull trapped in a pugs body. He survived 4 yrs. of grandmal seizures....24 hr. seizures with mummy...no brain damage. Hospital stays, never died of the seizures...God is great indeed if you believe. Got all my wishes in the end, spent our last summer seizure free. Blew all the veternarians minds. Now I need Dave to save me the EMT that he is. Can I get some mouth to mouth? Cry wolf? Rough, rough...pant,pant....growl,growl...bite bite.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How long will it take

for me to become a Sargent around here?:tongue0011:
    Categories
    Uncategorized