• The Van Halen Torch!

• Upcoming Van Halen Tour Dates

• New Van Halen Album!

• Contact

It is Eat EM And Smile Time! Click below to contact some of the Baddest Assed Mo'fos on the web!
    Contact the Crazy Ass MO'FO's who run this website and view our site purpose/intent.
    [Site Purpose - History]
    [Staff Bios and Contact]

This is Dave's Army!
  • Calendar

April   2024
    Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25 26 27
    28 29 30
  • The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Nobody rules these streets at night but us! Join our growing legion of fans dedicated to honoring the Commander in Chief of  Rock n' Roll - David Lee Roth.
  • "Stay Frosty" lyrics, directly from David Lee Roth!

<center></center>
    Comments 18 Comments
      Romeo Delight -
      Can't see them...
      Va Beach VH Fan -
      What do you expect, you're Canadian....
      Sensible Shoes -
      I can't read them they're too small for my ancient eyes. But they look really cool!
      qikgts -
      Cool!!! I just looked up the hotel name on the stationary the lyrics are written on...

Totally a "Dave" place. I can only imagine he penned them there. I found some of the history interesting about that place. At one point, it was a Kosher hotel and the ball rooom was used as a Synagogue after WWII. I wonder if the lyrics were influenced by that...
      Full Bug -
      Very cool, who knew Dave could draw as well? Cannot wait to hear the whole tune....
      Cato -
      Quote Originally Posted by Full Bug View Post
      Very cool, who knew Dave could draw as well?
      most of us
      lesfunk -
      Full Bong knew as well, but his frequent hemp abuse caused him to be amnesiac
      VAiN -
      Very cool, I love seeing this shit... could have been scanned in a little bigger though.. just sayin.
      Jetstream -
      I like the caricatures of the mice on the right, nice traditional Asian feel on something as common as mice (the gestures on them are really nice). Dave actually has a really good handle of Asian wash approach in his art that goes past something as simple as this on the lyric sheet. It is not something you can just wing on a style that goes way back centuries, Dave studies things. Dave reads real books. If anyone can claim the title Renaissance man in this day and age, Mr. Roth can.
      Heater -
      Seems a little forced, a little staged, a little too planned out. Like he wrote and drew this knowing where it would show up. Clever marketing idea, not much else.
      Matt White -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bleater View Post
      Great song! Love the way DAVE echos the guitar, something Spammy always sounded so gay doing! It's like its actually VAN HALEN and not some rotten Journey cover band.
      Nice Job slugger.......you're making progress

Heater -
      Wait! You made up a fake quote and attributed it to me? WHERE did you ever come up with such a novel and not played to death idea like that? Where does a person with such a giant brain go to purchase a hat?
      Heater -
      MattWhite: "I Love Boogers! "
      Matt White -
      Come on little buddy....

STAY FROSTY
      Jetstream -
      "Seems a little forced, a little staged, a little too planned out. Like he wrote and drew this knowing where it would show up. Clever marketing idea, not much else."...uh Heater, 1) this was never presented by Dave as the ORIGINAL lyric sheet which he worked on for the song 2) and it shows his own personal style of writing and artwork which goes beyond a lot more than 'nothing else'. 3) have you ever seen his artwork, he does little sketches of his ideas often and this is hardly a major undertaking with his skills and hardly a marketing ploy on his part and I appreciate him sharing something like this which he has probably laying around everywhere but no one ever sees 4) You need to stay Frosty Heater
      Brian Lawler -
      I can only wish to get hand written lyrics From My IDOL....how WTF>>? WOW
      flappo -
      he's very artistic
      light 'em up! -
      Trust in Allah, but tie up your camel...
      Fucking brilliant!
  • Roth Army Twitter

• THIS DAY IN CLASSIC =VAN HALEN= HISTORY

ROTH FANS UNITE! NOBODY RULES THESE STREETS AT NIGHT BUT US!
    Click [HERE] to find out what happened today in Classic Van Halen History!
    UPDATED DAILY!
    Content provided from The Van Halen Encyclopedia, ticket stubs and online articles.
  • ROTH ARMY FORUMS

• Recent Threads

Nickdfresh

Recently Found Led Zeppelin Live Footage

Thread Starter: Nickdfresh

Last Post By: FORD 04-14-2024, 08:35 PM Go to last post
    Fairwrning

And I honestly thought Tattoo was a new song

Thread Starter: Fairwrning

Last Post By: Fairwrning 04-14-2024, 09:17 AM Go to last post
    Kristy

Say Yes To Boomer Vomit Purple

Thread Starter: Kristy

Deadbaet rock dads and 70s burn out drug-addicts of shit limey prog are reformed and coming to your town if you're that unlucky to be in sight of their

Last Post By: Kristy Yesterday, 04:28 PM Go to last post