• The Van Halen Torch!

• Upcoming Van Halen Tour Dates

• New Van Halen Album!

• Contact

It is Eat EM And Smile Time! Click below to contact some of the Baddest Assed Mo'fos on the web!
    Contact the Crazy Ass MO'FO's who run this website and view our site purpose/intent.
    [Site Purpose - History]
    [Staff Bios and Contact]

This is Dave's Army!
  • Calendar

March   2024
    Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1 2
    3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    17 18 19 20 21 22 23
    24 25 26 27 28 29 30
  • The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Nobody rules these streets at night but us! Join our growing legion of fans dedicated to honoring the Commander in Chief of  Rock n' Roll - David Lee Roth.
  • An earlier kind of VAN HALEN revealed ‘InTheStudio’

Van Halen Tickets

An earlier kind of VAN HALEN revealed ‘InTheStudio’

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!!!!
    Tel. 860-354-0455
    Mobile 917-447-5474

Email: markfischermusic@me.com

Dallas, TX - March 6, 2012. North American syndicated rock radio show InTheStudio:
    The Stories Behind History’s Greatest Rock Bands examines the early best of Van Halen. With the recent release of A Different Kind of Truth, debuting at # 2 on the Billboard Top 200 album chart, the first full album with David Lee Roth in 27 years and the first without bassist Michael Anthony, it seemed a fitting time to take a look back at a simpler time in the band’s multi-platinum and complex career. Former member Michael Anthony describes to show host Redbeard the head space the band was in during
    much of those early years.

“We weren’t really thinking about the money at the time. I think we were having so much fun doing what we were doing and being as new to it... As long as I had a roof over my head, I didn’t care. They (Warner Bros.) were letting us record and go out and play our music and that was all we cared about.”
    Yet by 1982, Van Halen had become a series of contradictions, and here in 2012 are equaled only by Pink Floyd as the longest-running soap opera in rock. Original members Eddie and Alex Van Halen, David Lee Roth and Michael Anthony dish on the opposing forces inside and outside of the band during those years.
    InTheStudio is syndicated on over 50 radio stations throughout North America. The Van Halen/ InTheStudio program will air the week of March 5th.
    To find out where to hear this show or to stream it online, visit:
    HYPERLINK “http://www.inthestudio.net/this-week...io/van-halen-2”!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: An earlier kind of VAN HALEN revealed ‘InTheStudio’ started by Sarge View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      Sarge -
      I got the link wrong! It's all online now!