• The Van Halen Torch!

• Upcoming Van Halen Tour Dates

• New Van Halen Album!

• Contact

It is Eat EM And Smile Time! Click below to contact some of the Baddest Assed Mo'fos on the web!
    Contact the Crazy Ass MO'FO's who run this website and view our site purpose/intent.
    [Site Purpose - History]
    [Staff Bios and Contact]

This is Dave's Army!
  • Calendar

March   2024
    Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1 2
    3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    17 18 19 20 21 22 23
    24 25 26 27 28 29 30
  • The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Nobody rules these streets at night but us! Join our growing legion of fans dedicated to honoring the Commander in Chief of  Rock n' Roll - David Lee Roth.
  • Latest David Lee Roth News

by Published on 01-09-2020 04:31 PM   

Dave returned to the stage for the first full show since the last Van Halen gig at the end of 2015 and his first solo show since November 2006!

At the House of Blues Las Vegas he was backed by his new band consisting of Al Estrada from the Van Halen tribute band Eruption on lead guitar, rhythm guitarist Frankie Lindri, bassist Ryan Wheeler, keyboardist Danny Wagner and drummer Mike Mussleman.

The setlist was as follows:

01. You Really Got Me
    02. Big Train
    03. Unchained
    04. Just Like Paradise
    05. Atomic Punk
    06. Dance The Night Away
    07. Mean Street
    08. California Girls
    09. Tobacco Road
    10. Jamie's Cryin'
    11. Beautiful Girls
    12. Panama
    13. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    14. Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody
    15. Jump
    by Published on 11-05-2019 08:56 AM
    Article Preview

Sad to say that former David Lee Roth Bart Walsh died on the 2nd of November aged just 56. He toured with Dave in the late 90s and appeared on the BBQ video.

If my memory serves I think he even posted ...
    by Published on 09-09-2019 07:29 PM
    Article Preview

PRESS RELEASE!

RESIDENCY AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES LAS VEGAS BEGINS IN JANUARY 2020

TICKETS ON SALE SATURDAY, SEPT. 14, AT 10 A.M. PT AT TICKETMASTER.COM

David Lee Roth– front man and voice of Van Halen – ...
    by Published on 07-08-2019 10:31 AM

Dave is on the latest Marc Maron WTF Podcast, one of the biggest podcasts in the world, everyone from Paul McCartney and Keith Richards to Obama has been on it.
    by Published on 02-28-2019 09:58 PM

Dave did a 3 hour interview on the Joe Rogan Experience today.

No new news on Van Halen but entertaining.

by Published on 09-13-2017 09:07 AM

Guitarist Toshi Yanagi has posted footage from a benefit concert last week of Dave performing Jump and Just A Gigolo with a big backing band.

At the Summer Spectacular Under the Stars' event in Beverly Hills Dave played Just A Gigolo, Ice Cream Man, California Girls and Jump.

The whole performance can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/marcusshiro...8562613170730/

Check out Toshi's YouTube channel for his virtuoso solo projects.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWE...CqgyOjQ/videos
    by Published on 11-21-2016 04:08 PM

That's right Van Hagar fan. You heard it here first, on the one and only David Lee Roth Army! And as usual, the David Lee Roth Army has the breaking news first. In fact, we believe we have it before Dave himself even has it! Ed, do not shoot Kody, he's not the one that told us!

Van Hagar is set to do a fall tour in 2017. Yes, that's right. Van Hagar live and in concert in 2017. So, all you girls and girly boys, dust off your parachute pants, dust off your old Bic lighters, dig deep into your pockets, and get ready to hear all those sappy love songs, live in front of your naked screaming ears. Seems the Van Halen brothers figure they have bled Classic Van Halen fan dry, and now it is time to get into Van Hagar fans pockets. Oh, and as a real slap in the face to Classic Van Halen fan, Michael Anthony will be doing this tour too. If Van Hagar fan is really lucky, maybe they’ll come out with a live album and claim it is the “definitive Van Hagar”. We are also being told that this will be the last tour, and the Van Halen’s will “retire” at the end of the tour.

What about Wolfgang? Well, you all probably know he's been working on his own album. So, he'll reportedly be opening the show with his band!

What about ole Dave? Even though we’ve been told Ed and Dave haven’t talked since the end of the tour, we have been informed that the idea of a tour with both Roth and Hagar was floated out there, and was not well received by the Diamond one. So, since Van Hagar is going to pretend it's 1985 again, why shouldn't Dave do the same thing? We have no idea if they'll be able to pull it off, or to what extent, but we're told Diamond Dave is trying to get the EEAS band back together, and this time it won't be for a one off gig, like the one that got shut down by the fire marshals in Los Angeles.

Last but not least, let’s hope this paves the way for the release of the album Dave and John 5 have completed, and sitting there waiting for release, as also first reported here at the David Lee Roth Army back on November 23, 2013 in this thread. Click Here to read to read Von Halen Talks To John 5
    by Published on 09-23-2016 11:01 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...dies-nashville

Tobacco Road writer John D Loudermilk dies aged 82
    Nashville songwriter was best known for two songs that became huge hits for rock bands

The Nashville songwriter John D Loudermilk, whose songs were hits for George Hamilton IV, Eddie Cochran, the Everly Brothers, Marianne Faithfull, Glen Campbell and many more, has died at the age of 82.

His death on Wednesday at home in Christiana, Tennessee, was made public via Facebook by his friend and fellow songwriter Bobby Braddock. He had suffered a heart attack.

Loudermilk was also a recording artist who began his career as a performer in the 1950s, but his greatest success came when his songs were recorded by others – his first big hit came in 1957, when Cochran recorded Sittin’ in the Balcony.

Although he was a Nashville songwriter, primarily composing with mainstream country stars in mind, his songs were versatile and adaptable enough to have been recorded by distinctly uncountry artists including Marilyn Manson and David Lee Roth.

His two most famous songs, in fact, became hits for rock bands. Tobacco Road, which Loudermilk recorded on his own in 1960, was covered by the English group the Nashville Teens in 1964 and became a huge hit, and then a staple for garage bands around the world. It has been recorded more than 200 times, including versions by, Lou Rawls, Jefferson Airplane, Eric Burdon and War, Rare Earth and David Lee Roth.

The Pale Faced Indian, recorded by Marvin Rainwater in 1959, was revamped by Paul Revere and the Raiders in 1971 as Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Reservation Indian), and captured the post-hippy mood of guilt over the treatment of America’s first peoples, giving the Raiders their only US No 1 single. The song was later covered by the UK punk band 999, who reached No 51 in the UK charts with it.

In 1961, Loudermilk told the Tennessean newspaper in Nashville about the inspiration behind his songwriting. “I’m looking for the most different thing I can find,” he said. “Everybody’s writing ‘I love you truly.’ You’ve got to find something new. I talk to drunks at the bus station, browse through kiddie books at the public library [and] get phrases from college kids and our baby sitter. You’ve got to be looking all the time.”
    by Published on 05-26-2016 09:30 AM

On the latest Roth Show

“It’s not like my career path is going to get altered,” says Dave. “I sort of know what the next ten summers are going to bring – Eddie Van Halen aside, those are ups and downs.

“I don’t know when we’re going to tour but I have a sense that we will;