Conversation Between Sarge and DLRNewsDesk

8 Visitor Messages

1. "I have had my posts edited and reedited by Elvis."

That's a fucking lie and you know it!

yeh you are right dude.. thats why I must have wrote "SHUT THE FUCK UP" on my own threads and added the last edited by Elvis...
    Look if Sarge runs this place like that..good for him I guess.. should change the name of the site though since it clearly isnt pro DLR ..
    You assholes posted my IP, my work, first and last name and it wasnt like anyone was just coming up with that info.it was all MODS...
    Sarge allows his MODS to access info and post it on the boards...
    so stop lying.. man up and stop being a pathetic lying pussy dude..
    I must have also added the SARGE HELP shit on my post too...
    pathetic dude.. cowards and pussys ...
    as far as stealing material..this site has none dude...
  2. Seriously dude..
    come on.. you guys arent better than this?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/main-...not-there.html
  3. Tell me Sarge.. just what personal info dont you guys post?
    I have had my name thrown out there both first and last, the name of the company I work for, my IP address, I have had my posts edited and reedited by Elvis, VH Beach posted my IP and name and company, Cato posted my age...
    all i can say is its a good thing you have that disclaimer that says you dont post personal info...
    and as you can see below
    someone has posted as me here : see below message
    Sarge help, help, help
  4. and now ya have MODS like ELVIS jumping in and modifying posts as seen below:
    he added the SHUT THE FUCK UP...
    "already notified Sarge... "
    SHUT THE FUCK UP!
  5. Sarge help, help, help
  6. looks like other people are sick of it also Dude

FUkK THIS SH!T.
    If you -mods- want to IP search keep it in the goddam mod room!!! why don't you just post every goddamn bodys IP, and start with your own.
    You people are like 13 year old school girls...pathetic..
    Maybe it's time to clean house around here, every other post in the fan intro is, "IP please" then the condescending rotf giggle smilie, you all are the Nazzis not the BCE.
    None of us real posters could fukking care less who is who, your all sad, that participate in these witch hunts, pussies the lot o'yu.
    This is MOD sh!t not to be shared with the general public. FUKK OFF!!!
    "Your info will remain private" .....MY ASS!!!
    Perhaps we should write a letter to Sarge and inform him of this abuse of membership privacy, that is why we ALL have user names other than our own private names...?
  7. CHECK THIS OUT DUDE.. Your mods posting this shit... no personal info being posted huh?
    In 2 threads these assholes have posted names, IP ADRESSES, and so on.
    It stops now dude

Well lookie what I found here....

I gave you TWO chances dude just to be upfront and honest, but no, you hadta play badass....

Help IP Address Search for IP Address: "64.60.134.206"
    64.60.134.206 : 64-60-134-206.static-ip.telepacific.net

Post IP Addresses
    DLRNewsDesk 64.60.134.206 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    MetalSkool 64.60.134.206 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    The Knockz 64.60.134.206 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Registration IP Addresses
    DLRNewsDesk 64.60.134.206 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    MetalSkool 64.60.134.206 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
  8. you think its appropriate that your MODS go and post peoples personal information like names and IP addresses on the boards?
    doesnt sound quite right to me dude...
    how are ya by the way>
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8