Conversation Between BITEYOASS and Sarge

6 Visitor Messages

1. by the way, the (334) 462-5904 on the caller ID was my number, just to let you know. I would leave a message, but I never do that with any phone call.
  2. Hey Sarge! Mind if I call you Friday evening about the Guard and Reserves? Sorry I haven't called earlier, I've been busy studying for my semester finals.
  3. Dude,
    That is up to you. know you were a proud Marine.. but the Marines is the hardest branch to make a career out of. Mainly because of the living conditions and lifestyle.
    I have in almost 18 now.
    I love the Army. I would hate to be a civilian, so Yes. Join the Army National Gaurd. If you ever want to give me a call, feel free; (254) 247-0209. Breasts
  4. Hey Sarge! I posted something earlier about considering to join the Air National Guard. But I'll have to shit-can that idea since their recruiters won't answer the god damn phone most of the time or even send the paperwork to the MEPS on time! Anyway, would joining the Army National Guard or Army Reserves be a good idea. Or should I just go back into the USMC reserves.
  5. I got out of the USMC back in 2007. But since the chimp is out of office, I'll be planning on joining the Alabama Air National Guard this year. Especially since they need plenty of bomb builders.
  6. Hey BITEYOASS,
    Are you still in the military?
    Welcome back to the website!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6