Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lesfunk
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's actually nice to see Baltimore kicking some ass. I am tired of the the same teams all the time in the East (Yankees, Red Sox) blah blah...
    I'm kinda rooting for Oakland cuz they picked up my boy John Lester
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Hey Boston, Colorado & Arizona! Kiss your fuckin' season goodbye! LOL

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Whoops! I forgot to mention that the Twins season is also fucked.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

WTF Tigers?!?! 11-4 to the dead last Twins, are you fucking kidding me?!?!

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

It's down to Oakland and Seattle for the last playoff spot in th AL. If Seattle loses tonight Oakland's in and they're out. If not Oakland would have to lose their last two games and Seattle win both of theirs to force a one game playoff to see who plays in another one game playoff.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Well that went down to the wire! I'm glad the Tiger's bullpen finally pulled their heads out of their asses today. Now it's off to kick Baltimore's ass in the ALDS!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Im almost feeling bad for Detroit right now...talk about an embarrassing game.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

I guess I should have said inning..that bullpen really fucked up..O's look strong.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                    I guess I should have said inning..that bullpen really fucked up..O's look strong.
                    The bullpen has been fucked for most of the season. Jesus fucking H Christ was that some god-awful relief pitching! Once Scherzer was gone, the flood gates were open.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                      The bullpen has been fucked for most of the season. Jesus fucking H Christ was that some god-awful relief pitching! Once Scherzer was gone, the flood gates were open.
                      I'm not too confident in the Dodgers bullpen either. Brian Wilson is about as inconsistent as they come. A couple of the other relievers can't seem to throw strikes to the first batter and end up in trouble right off the bat.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• lesfunk
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Go Orioles. Nice to see Boston and NY out for a change. BTW I am a Boston fan
                        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Our ace got his ass handed to him yesterday. Zach Greedy takes the mound for us tonight. I'd like to see us get a win but it wouldn't bother me to see Greedy get his ass handed to him too. I'm getting to the point of saying fuck baseball because of greedy bastards like him.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            Our ace got his ass handed to him yesterday. Zach Greedy takes the mound for us tonight. I'd like to see us get a win but it wouldn't bother me to see Greedy get his ass handed to him too. I'm getting to the point of saying fuck baseball because of greedy bastards like him.
                            Yeah, it's getting to the point where the only hobbies I care about are.... 4:55

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

I was right about the Dodger's bullpen. Greinke left the game in the 7th with a 2 run lead and 2 batters later the score was tied. Luckilly Matt Kemp homered in the 8th and the closer got the job done to even the series. If we can win at least one game in St Louis the last game will be here in L A. The announcers last night think Kershaw will pitch game 4 in St Louis. If it goes to a game 5 Greinke will probably pitch. The Cards have a stronger bullpen but we have a better closer and a big advantage when it comes to pinch hitters. If we don't advance I know a few players won't be Dodgers next season hopefully starting with Brian Wilson. He sucks.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Green Manalishi
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jul 2010

Somewhere Clayton Kershaw is laying in the fetal position sucking his thumb and muttering , " I am Brad Lidge...I am Brad Lidge...I am Brad Lidge....."
                                I wonder if Don Mattingly will be fired ? The NLDS series between the Dodgers and my Cardinals was much closer than the final result . I do believe Mattingly mis-managed here and there but did the best he could with what he had . As great as Kershaw is , maybe it's time to keep him at a pitch count .
                                Here's to another potential classic NLCS between 2 of the National Leagues oldest , historic , and championship heavy warhorses . May the best team actually win fair and square . If the Cardinals pull this off , I would like nothing more than a re-match with the cross-state KC Royals . I do believe we owe 'em one ! Go Cards damnitt !

Comment

Working...