Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Old sweater vest is taking all the heat, NCAA likes money more then making the major universities actually follow the stupid rules that they made up in the first place.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I guarantee you that Ohio State is going to be taking care of Tressel long-term. He's probably more in the family now for being the lightning rod then he was as head coach.

That SI article just goes to show you how fucking full of shit George Dohrman fucking is. The fucking piece of shit goes to Columbus for two days, has really two sources that back his story, one unnamed, and one more crooked that a fucking US politician, publishes the fucking story, and then fans the flames of the story with Small, a tOSU player who was in the doghouse.

Just because you have Pulitzer by your name, doesn't mean you aren't full of grade A bullshit...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Well...it got you Kalis...so there's that...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Yo, Poj.

You see the shit that Mark May is slinging?

# Another gutless painless cowardly decision by the NCAA ! 5:17 PM Jul 22nd via MogoTXT

* Retweet

#

This must be this wk ends Joke the NCAA just cleared Ohio St of failing to monitor their football program HAHAHAHAHA typical for the NCAA 4:17 PM Jul 22nd via MogoTXT
          I've never seen such a hack job working in CFB. His ass needs to be fired. What a fucking douche bag.
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Fuck Mark May...nobody likes that cunt...not even his wife and kids...

Comment

• redblkwht
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Game is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck the badgers!

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Down 3 you kidding me?

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

20 seconds left..TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Fuck u Wisconsin....peace...love...joy....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Ohio State needs 2 run the table to salvage the season...if they do, the win the division...if...

Penn State loses one other...

Ohio State plays Indiana, purdue, Penn State and MichiWhore...they can win all 4...with the toughest in Ann Arbor...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Penn State has Nebraska at home, then close out at Ohio State and Wisconsin. I think they lose all 3...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Congrats to JoePa...I make fun of the old fucker a bunch, but 409...that's sick...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

The dream scenario for tOSU...they run the table....while MichiWhore beats Nebraska the week be4 the Ohio state game...for a back2back scenario...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Of course...this team could just as easily lose to Indiana...so 1 game at a time...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Stanford v USC....41-41....ot2

Comment

Working...