• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    I know if I paid a couple hundred bucks for tickets and I found out Achwel was gonna be singing I'd be looking for a refund.
    Guy I work with was going, his brother bought the tickets. When it was announced that the shows would be rescheduled with a different singer, he told his brother to get a refund. When he heard the Axl rumor, he said he was glad they weren't going.

I'm sure some will go for the novelty of it. But now, one can sit at home and watch the trainwreck on Youtube...
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
      Guy I work with was going, his brother bought the tickets. When it was announced that the shows would be rescheduled with a different singer, he told his brother to get a refund. When he heard the Axl rumor, he said he was glad they weren't going.

I'm sure some will go for the novelty of it. But now, one can sit at home and watch the trainwreck on Youtube...
      I did a little searching around the interwebz. Seems that Brian said he was kicked to the curb and was always treated like a salaried employee or something like that. Wonder if there's any truth to that.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

AC/DC band members would like to thank Brian Johnson for his contributions and dedication to the band throughout the years. We wish him all the best with his hearing issues and future ventures.
        Sounds that way to me, too.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Brian Johnson is 68 years old with $90 million of AC/DC earnings in the bank.

I think he's going to be ok...

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Brian Johnson is 68 years old with $90 million of AC/DC earnings in the bank.

I think he's going to be ok...
            Well I just talked to him and he said you are an insensitive Doo Doo head. So there.

I hope Achwel holds up their first show like three hours late and the crowd rips his hair out and makes him eat one of those gay hats he wears.

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              So are the AC/DC fans gonna dig having Achwel sing or are they gonna go nuts? Cause I'm picturing those guys literally setting him on fire at the first show lol. Geez, couldn't they have just gotten a tribute band singer? I mean anybody has got to be better than Achwel. I know if I paid a couple hundred bucks for tickets and I found out Achwel was gonna be singing I'd be looking for a refund.
              I still say Spike O'Neill of Bob Rivers' Twisted Radio would have been the best man for the job.......

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Turns out they auditioned this singer and for four hours, had him run through the entire set list they're doing on tour now plus other songs.

Now, I'd rather see that guy than Achwel up there looking like a ginger wannabe thug. And I'd have him be in character every nite, just act like he was Johnson and like nothing ever happened lol

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Replacing a Scottish singer with a Geordie is obviously an upgrade but to then replace a Geordie with a yank.
                  It's madness I tell you it's madness !!!
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    Replacing a Scottish singer with a Geordie is obviously an upgrade but to then replace a Geordie with a yank.
                    It's madness I tell you it's madness !!!
                    We replaced a limey with a yank a couple hundred years ago and it's worked out pretty good so far.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      We replaced a limey with a yank a couple hundred years ago and it's worked out pretty good so far.
                      Donnie donnie quick he is biting again ...... Shite fishing no more

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Donnie donnie quick he is biting again ...... Shite fishing no more
                        Typical limey move. Feels threatened and has to ask an American to bail him out.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          Typical limey move. Feels threatened and has to ask an American to bail him out.
                          It's like this my old seadog, I see this presidency thing as a fad ,it's your sammy Hagar phase and so you will come back to the original and be under the rule of Great Britain. Where you belong.

And as for the Limey move I expect donnie as an American to wait 4 years while I fight the evil cdog and after the battle of vandeleur when you finally give up the idea of invading me donnie will jump in a shouting and a hollering to save the day . But we all know inside he knew about the evil cdog for years but was afraid to jump in until he was backed In to corner.

Just saying

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

And as for the Limey move I expect donnie as an American to wait 4 years while I fight the evil cdog and after the battle of vandeleur when you finally give up the idea of invading me donnie will jump in a shouting and a hollering to save the day . But we all know inside he knew about the evil cdog for years but was afraid to jump in until he was backed In to corner.
                            I'm not planning on invading you. C Dog don't swing that way.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Is someone taking my name in vain here??

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

I watched the axl Angus cochella thing and it ain't totally terrible .... Look some fucker posted "up for breakfast " recently and I am adjusting my version of terrible at the moment.

Comment

Working...