X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Is someone taking my name in vain here??
    Obviously .... Your like bettlejuice say your name 3 times and up ya pop
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      I watched the axl Angus cochella thing and it ain't totally terrible .... Look some fucker posted "up for breakfast " recently and I am adjusting my version of terrible at the moment.
      Well I watched it too and as objectively as I can and it sucked. I get that they had to have somebody sing the damn songs to finish the tour but Achwel? It's just too fuckin weird. Honestly, I sat thru about half the song and he sounds like Achwel's supposed to sound but it just doesn't work. He'll be lucky if the fans don't rip him to shreds.

I'm interested in seeing what Johnson has to say. Apparently he found out he was out of the band via Twitter and all that crap and the ban just shipped all his tour gear to his house. Which would kinda suck, walk outside and all your gig shit is laying in the driveway lol
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Did they cut up all his caps

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

The fans won't rip him to shreds , they have bought the tickets what do you do.
          Guy I work with is going to see them , always wanted to see them and spunked up the cash to finally see them.... Oh how we laughed

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

The whole thing is odd, you finally get your old band back together where you would think his priorities lay and then he does the acdc thing.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Nah, they probably took a shit in them lol

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

The whole thing is odd, you finally get your old band back together where you would think his priorities lay and then he does the acdc thing.
                And Achwel ain't exactly the most stable person so the last thing his "band" needs is for him to go out and get booed every nite for a couple months. And what if he blows his voice out on this tour? What, GnR gonna get Brian Johnson to sing for them? Ooh, I got it - they could get Dave to fill in!

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

There isn't a them anymore , the drummers is in jail or something Malcolm can't remember being in the band and the bass player is you know what bass players are like ( easily replaced )
                  It's Angus and Johnson and now it's Angus and axl.
                  I got to say am surprised it's not Dave grohl I know it's not Dave growl and he doesn't have the range but he does seem to be the rock n roll prostitute of choice and will turn up to anything

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Bet sammy applied , he was as big as acdc when he joined. The previous singers weren't as good as him and he would give CA/SH more number one albums than the previous singer.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I have heard rumors that Spam tried to get the gig. Considering he's even older than Brian Johnson, it wasn't likely to happen.

Not to mention nobody wants to hear Angus Young playing "How Do I Know When It's Cheese?"
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

I didn't realize he had more than one. Seems to be the same hat he's worn since 1980

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

There isn't a them anymore , the drummers is in jail or something Malcolm can't remember being in the band and the bass player is you know what bass players are like ( easily replaced )
                          It's Angus and Johnson and now it's Angus and axl.
                          I got to say am surprised it's not Dave grohl I know it's not Dave growl and he doesn't have the range but he does seem to be the rock n roll prostitute of choice and will turn up to anything
                          Dave Grohl may not be there, but apparently this throne that AxHole is now using because of his broken foot is the same one that Grohl used to finish off the last Foo Fighters tour, after he took that nasty dive off the stage at that festival and fucked his leg up.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

There's one thing I know about Slappy - he can't sing other people's songs worth a shit. Now, whether he can sing any song decently is a matter of personal opinion, but I've got the Circle CD and he just butchers other people's songs.

Speaking of Slappy and other people and all that, my kid has been listening to 80s songs for about a year now, loves all of it including some of the new wave - maybe because she's into Panic At The Disco and their songs are heavily influence by a lot of it. Anyway, she's in her room blaring her music and Rick Springfield's I've Done Everything For You comes on and she knows all the lyrics and so I go in there in full Aging Imperial Wizard of Rock Knowledge and tell her Slappy wrote that song and she asks if Rick's version is much different and I realized I had never heard Sam's version. Turns out he used to play it all the time and then it went on one of his records and was a complete flop. So I look for his version and even though Rick or the producer only tweaked a few things, it's light years better than Sam's version. And not just because I'm used to hearing Rick sing it, Sam just sucks the life outta that song. And it's his damn song lol.

So yeah, Slappy up there trying to sing Dirty Deeds or whatever would definitely be worse than Achwel, which is saying a lot.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Blah blah blah ... I have the new sammy cd blah blah blah

Bwhahaha

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Van halen were dead to me once I heard 5150, any van Hagar stuff I heard after that was by accident on the radio etc . But a friend of mine knows I am a who fan so he showed me sammy doing won't get fooled again ??
                                Fuck n hell there are no words to describe how horrible it was , it was like ........ Fuck knows.

Comment

Working...