X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by GAR
    When I was a kid in school, they taught us that Government represents the people, and that taxes are there to pay for things they needed such as police, fire, social services.

When I grew up I didn't think I was gonna get taxed for things I didn't need nor wanted, such as banks, car companies and BULLSHIT outrageously fuckin' lies such as Carbon Dioxide being labeled as a toxic substance that requires abatement - when all of Middle Earth is a smouldering fucking MASS of burning carbon dioxide beneath a delicately fractured pie crust on the surface?

How do you regulate a VOLCANOE? I mean, whattaya do tax Hawaiians tenfold for their lack of carbon credits to account for Hilauea, Hawaii and ever other farrikken isle we're responsible in the Micronesian Ring of Fire? Come ON!

This is bullfuckenshyatt..
    That's the 3rd time you've wrongly posted that volcanoes have a big effect on carbon compared to people.

If you keep ignoring facts then whats the point in posting?

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
      "95% of the American people will not see their tax increase by one dime".....Barack Obama

He must have been referring to the price of thumb tacks.
      Has Obama ever told the truth? Rehtoric is all you are going to get from him.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

The legislation has nothing to do with real earth climate solutions. It's about more power and taxes. The climate fear mongering is the excuse. Energy is going to get expensive without the taxes; especially, if the Iran and Korea situations get worse.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

Save the electric cars!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's funny how the two biggest dipshits in this thread, GAR and Thome, both have a sub third-grade grasp of science and policy and yet ramble on with their debunked myths...

This bill will create jobs in green industry -probably not all that many- but some...

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              It's funny how the two biggest dipshits in this thread, GAR and Thome...
              WHEW!!! I dodged a bullet there. I'd like to thank Nick for not making it "the three biggest dipshits in this thread".

Carry on.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR

How do you regulate a VOLCANOE?

A wha?

Does it come a paddle?

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                  WHEW!!! I dodged a bullet there. I'd like to thank Nick for not making it "the three biggest dipshits in this thread".

Carry on.

I wouldn't ever put you down like that. It's one thing for me to call you an ass. It's altogether different to put you in the class of troll-mouthbreathers...

The above two are just willfully and belligerently stupid with no real point...
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-28-2009, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    That's the 3rd time you've wrongly posted that volcanoes have a big effect on carbon compared to people.
                    This is the first time you've contended that the Volano Carbon Footprint is lesser than the People Carbon Footprint.

However, you provide a link to other threads I've cross-argued that carbon emissions from the earth must be enumerated in scope to actually balance the arguement of whether Climate Change is natural, man-made, or even existant.

I don't see a point you're making and I still would like to see scientific data weighing nature vs man in comparing which generates more CO2.

If you really wanted to offset carbon emissions, plant algae farms in the oceans and deep reforestation projects in deserts along with mass-scale desalination plants on the coastlines to water them.

Tha'ts fuckin' CLIMATE change in reverse if they wanted it, but government is on the take for more tax money.

It's about the pharma- and insurance-industry backed Dems vs the petroleum backed Repubs and how this attack seeks to either severely diminish or destroy the party inwardly thru reduction of contributory funding.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR

Thank YOU - finally a straight answer from the least expected rep, a straight up Blue Democrat!
                      Wrong on all counts.

Drier isn't a Democrat, Blue, or straight.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        GAR's opposition to this Bill tells my how great it really is...
                        Your position of support tells me you're either really poor, or a welfare constituent.

Or just plain boneheaded fucking stupid to hold your point of ignorance.

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Has Obama ever told the truth? Rehtoric is all you are going to get from him.
                          What this past Presidential race taught me was, if you speak in the most vaguest of terms, cloud the fundamentals with numbers you pull from your ass or from others you do so, you stand the best chance of attracting the greatest number of voters who really don't give a shit and think it's either a bar bet they're voting in if you're a man, or a popularity contest if youre a woman.

Where the average person's intellectual standpoint of independant reasoning went, I dunno... but it was sometime around the Summer of Love 1967 because this whole presidency, and all it's ideals are San Francisco Hippy ideals.

Hippy Ideology is neither Democrat nor Republican and that's what this bill smells to high heaven of - hippie communism.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You don't know shit about "Hippy ideology".

But here's some guys who do......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5EoQ3GkH4Zc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5EoQ3GkH4Zc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                              Your position of support tells me you're either really poor, or a welfare constituent.
                              Which is exactly what your posting from the library tells me about you...

Or just plain boneheaded fucking stupid to hold your point of ignorance.
                              Thanks retard with out the slightest grasp of science or of any actual issue pertaining to the aforementioned.

Isn't time for to read the Wikipedia update on "the guitar?"..

Comment

Working...