Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
    Just a quick follow-up for Nikki:

Watching Biden’s and the Kenyan houseboy’s tears was really tough. Have always wondered why the left regales a crying man?

Anyway, I’m reminded of the Adam Walsh case. Otis Toole was not a normal person and would take arbitrary road jaunts for no reason at all. But you start with the premise that Toole was a sane guy.
    Lanza was a mental case and nobody would acknowledge this fact. Thus making him a lone shooter.

Maybe a little less whining about the NRA and fund a few psycho wards instead of free health care to illegals.
    Real men cry over the death of children...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      Real men cry over the death of children...
      Thanks for your input on what constitutes a real man, Minnehaha.

I am sure Uncle Joe is still crying over losing the antigun legislation........

as for ubama, they were just late term abortions..............
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Fuck off. If you want to call me names, Colonizer or Settler are much more suitable.

As for anything else you say...I'm sorry, I speak and write the Queen's English. Your lack of grammar skills make the majority of your posts totally incomprehensible to me...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
          Fuck off. If you want to call me names, Colonizer or Settler are much more suitable.

As for anything else you say...I'm sorry, I speak and write the Queen's English. Your lack of grammar skills make the majority of your posts totally incomprehensible to me...
          With regard to sentence structure, you were able to comprehend enough to reply. Names and name calling are standard repertoire here, Golden Shower. Any incongruous appreciation with this practice can and should be addressed by you and one of our super moderators.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
            Just a quick follow-up for Nikki:

Watching Biden’s and the Kenyan houseboy’s tears was really tough. Have always wondered why the left regales a crying man?

Anyway, I’m reminded of the Adam Walsh case. Otis Toole was not a normal person and would take arbitrary road jaunts for no reason at all. But you start with the premise that Toole was a sane guy.
            Lanza was a mental case and nobody would acknowledge this fact. Thus making him a lone shooter.

Maybe a little less whining about the NRA and fund a few psycho wards instead of free health care to illegals.
            Did you realize that I didn't start this thread, jacksoffmen?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Don't you have some balls to go lick, papsmar?

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Did you realize that I didn't start this thread, jacksoffmen?
                Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner nikki. But I didn’t realize how important those kids deaths were to you.

So on a scale of 13 to 20, where do you rate sandy hook vs. Columbine?

And by the way, you know if you stack those caskets two a time and cry on top of them, your stature rates higher.... just like your president the Kenyan houseboy…..

Comment

Working...