• kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    ace is gonna be pissed you left him out
    Wow.....I forgot all about him!

Now that was a classic troll!
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

Good ole one ball... You have to admire his chutzpah!

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Yeah.......telling one lie to get out of another lie.

Watching him dig himself in deeper was so much fun!
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
          I'll take........June 17th
          I'm going with May 23rd, the steel panther show

I'm always just one drink away from starting a new web site!

Are you gettin it?!

WARFMEGGEDON IT!!! Lol

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Fuck no, bitch!

You can't bet in this pool

You'd relapse just for the money!

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Fuck no, bitch!

You can't bet in this pool

You'd relapse just for the money!
              Whatever you do - do not give Warf money.

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

What reinvention? So I didn't see a picture that wasn't redacted of someone's wife, with the most vile shit attached to it?

I didn't see real life suicide pictures, telling someone to just do it, while someone was at their weakest point?

Denial much, dude?

I was begging WARF to chill out and posting my disgust at what was being allowed here and only attacked when I was attacked or just fucking shocked that some of the shit that was being posted.

It wasn't the racism.....it was the personal info and personal pictures of family members being allowed to be posted here.......throw in egging someone on to suicide! That was OK in your book!

What a pussy statement, dude........you were too much of a coward to stand up to the very people who were ruining this site! I left in disgust and said so! I was never personally attacked by anyone......so what exactly did I run away from?

I could give less than a fuck about mods.....either way!

You should of banned folks that were just plain fucking vile and malicious......stepping way over any semblance of decency!

Defender of free speech, my ass!

Who did I drive away? C-Dog or GAR two of the biggest idiots ever to disgrace the internet........the people I fought with in the FrontLine over political views?

Absolute bullshit!

What the fuck happened to you?
                What happened to you? When did this become the DLRPTA?

Go back and read what happened it's all there in black and white.

I'm not going to let you get away with this reinvention.

The pictures of his wife were redacted.

Link please if I'm wrong and you are correct?

One afternoon my time a suicide pic was put up and Von deleted it within a very short time.

Who did you drive away? GAR was already gone. I'm not saying it was you but there was enough dissent at gangs of mods not being able to take a step back and take the higher ground that a whole swathe of people had upped sticks while at the same time the war raged here they could claim that the new site was a place of peace and fun.

The amount of hypocrisy and bullshit some people have said on this whole thing is staggering.

I've been here since close to the start. I sat down for 3 days and worked out what I thought was the best thing to do which was to go back to early 2000s DLR Army. I admit that was more difficult because of social media so I put in some safeguards about images. There were mods embroiled in a war that had to go so best to get rid of all of them so that fingers weren't pointed and go for tech people who wouldn't get involved.

Also in this new fantasy narrative you guys have concocted we seem to be ignoring the FACT that I did ban Flappo and I did get a bunch of personal images of me posted at the other site which were subsequently taken down.

So really I don't know if you are being deliberately fucking stupid or you just missed some of the nuances of this crap or if you all sit around chatting online and I came out as the scapegoat for all of this I don't give a shit but I won't let you post crap about me here without calling it out.
                Last edited by Seshmeister; 04-12-2014, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

It's funny I turned out be like Eddie Van Halen after all these years...

But instead of getting drunk and firing lead singers , I make unsuccessful websites

WARF: the godamn damn loungeissssh masssshine get that fucker (unintelligible) goat and your mom!

(DONNIEP runs to the ATM to send me booze)

Donnie: let's make the site!!!

Last edited by WARF; 04-12-2014, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Whatever you do - do not give Warf money.

I'm not that stupid!

I only gave him my credit card # for emergencies

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                      It's funny I turned out be like Eddie Van Halen after all the years...

But instead of getting drunk and firing lead singers , I make unsuccessful websites

WARF: the godamn damn loungeissssh masssshine get that fucker (unintelligible) goat and your mom!

Actually, the conversations sounded more like Starrcade, lol. Woo, wooo, WOOOOOO!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Also yes just now things are quiet but my plan did work. The other site has gone, people are returning and there is peace in the land.

The solution suggested by Romeo and others seems to be to have banned the people you didn't like for being rude and nasty, to continue the ongoing war here, to try and find someone apart from me or VA to put up with the crap while paying to do so and to also start some new editing policy where teams of people would sit looking for racial slurs, rudeness and nastiness and immediately delete them and ban the people using them unless you liked them.

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I'm not that stupid!

I only gave him my credit card # for emergencies
                          DONNIEP earned enough points to fly to Tokyo and back five times from all the western unions he has sent me!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Also yes just now things are quiet but my plan did work. The other site has gone, people are returning and there is peace in the land.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

You missed everything we were trying to say Sesh but no matter.

Sometimes people can't see the forest for the trees. It's just a website. Hopefully everyone can be cool to each other going forward.
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by WARF
                                It's funny I turned out be like Eddie Van Halen after all these years...

The only reason I didn't ban you when I banned Flappo was that you suddenly stopped posting.

As I said last night I'm genuinely shocked at the bullshit that has obviously been going on about me at lesser list based music sites.

Comment

Working...