Moving in impressive circles there bud
    I wish I had his money.

And his complaints department...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Everyone was pissed off when shit was posted about Mick. Obviously you knew him a far far far better than I ever had the pleasure but I always got the impression he was pretty thick skinned about bullshit posted on the internet and would have taken great glee in shooting that person down. Plus all that post did was make the poster look like a cunt to anyone that read it so incredibly self defeating.

I don't know what was happening in parallel to this site on Facebook. I guessed something was because pics started to seep onto the site but no one told me what was going on. I don't remember hearing anything about your sister.

I stand by my post about the troll thing it was easy not to get involved in the argument with the trolls. I appreciate you may not have known the vigor that some of these people put into a flame war and how they do it like a pointless full time job but I feel a bit like if I was your internet provider and you replied to a spam email promising you millions and then you blaming me you got involved.
      Even a internet provider will stop harassment if notified about it

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

I'm sorry if you were made to feel insecure but what personal information was posted here and left up? None. Names? Addresses? Family? I don't remember that. I remember some photoshops of people who may or may not have been the people they were aimed at which were then deleted by us when asked by the targets to do so.

I'm getting blamed here for some people getting into an argument before I took over and then taking info from Facebook which they had put in the public forum.

Why not go bitching at Zuckerberg instead?

You allowed it to continue when you could of easily stopped it!

Yeah, I'm real insecure, dude. If by insecure you mean, totally appalled by the fact that you'd let this site devolve into what it became when you had the power to stop it.

I'm not talking about before you got the keys to the place, or having control over anything that happens outside this site!

I'm talking about the things you did have control over and allowed to go on without stepping in sooner!
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by fraroc
          That whole incident was technically my fault because I was pissed at Flappo and I decided to call him out in The Dump.
          Dude, you missed the first few rounds, it all started in the mod room.

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
            There you go.....all butthurt about not being a mod anymore
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by kwame k
              The absolute lowest of lows and by not banning those idiots immediately it set a precedent and turned off a lot of good people who had supported this site during it's ups and downs!

I'm sorry we're not going to agree on this.

There can't be a list of untouchable targets set out in stone or on my fucking whim which incurs an instant ban.

Not happening here while I'm running it. That's not how this site works. Sorry.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

And his complaints department...
                that was funny
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

There can't be a list of untouchable targets set out in stone or on my fucking whim which incurs an instant ban.

Instant ban? How about 20+ times of breaking the one rule you posted?

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

And you have every right to do that!

I'm just giving my opinion and my take on it!

I've said my peace and I'll agree that we can't agree!

I wish you and yours excellent health and continued success in all your endeavors

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by kwame k
                      You allowed it to continue when you could of easily stopped it!

Yeah, I'm real insecure, dude. If by insecure you mean, totally appalled by the fact that you'd let this site devolve into what it became when you had the power to stop it.

I'm not talking about before you got the keys to the place, or having control over anything that happens outside this site!

I'm talking about the things you did have control over and allowed to go on without stepping in sooner!
                      So by your argument VA could have stopped it months earlier but chose not to?

I'm trying not to lighten the mood here by going for the cheap drummer joke?

Seriously a bunch of people here I always got on great with are clearly upset with me which is troubling but I don't think I did much if anything wrong here I think it's more about the limitations of the medium, some incorrect perceptions on what happened and me getting shit for the actions of others.

Comment

• fraroc
                        Commando
                        • Jun 2012

Regardless, it was still against my better judgment to engage a troll head-on that was going to do the things that the fucker did.
                        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Instant ban? How about 20+ times of breaking the one rule you posted?
                          I'll give you that.

For a few days maybe a week in the case of Flappo I chose to delete rather than ban.

At the time I was trying behind the scenes to broker a deal between the sites and merge them. I was also trying to negotiate with Flappo and Warf and whoever.

It didn't work. I tried and in hindsight it was futile.

I then banned Flappo for the weekend because I couldn't guarantee I would be around to delete anything he put up, he responded by posting shit about me on the Donnie/Warf/ZahZoo site which they took down.

I then banned him permanently.

Going back to the coward thing which is pissing me off as a foolhardy Scottish idiot, that makes me the guy that has ended up banning the most crazy dangerous interminable troll from two sites now.

How did me of all people, someone he seems to actually kind of like end up with that job out of all the mods and webmasters it always ends up being me pulling the trigger?

Coward? Hmmm...
                          Last edited by Seshmeister; 04-12-2014, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

So by your argument VA could have stopped it months earlier but chose not to?

I'm trying not to lighten the mood here by going for the cheap drummer joke?

Seriously a bunch of people here I always got on great with are clearly upset with me which is troubling but I don't think I did much if anything wrong here I think it's more about the limitations of the medium, some incorrect perceptions on what happened and me getting shit for the actions of others.
                            You know what, buddy!

It could of been handled a lot better by everyone involved, me included!

I'm done with it.......I've gotten it all off my chest and the way I feel right now is to stop it and move on!

Maybe I just needed to vent a bit because this was my home and I spent a ton of free time and yes, work time, with you guys and felt like we put the function in dysfunction

To see this place spiral the way it did was beyond belief........wow, glad that's over and as far as I'm concerned.......I'm over it and done posting about it!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Great!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Look forward to you posting again even if they are a bit out of time.

Comment

Working...