Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

As lounge said, I do see now sesh, von, and the rest of the staff were doing what they thought to be best. I`m sure all of us will never agree on how things were handled but I`m glad sesh took the time to explain his side of it. Lord knows I lashed out at him on more then one occasion and I apologize for it, I am more then ready to just let bygones be bygones and move on.

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
      Just drop it wahzoo, everyone said their part, we dont need the sideline report today.
      Pardon me... I wasn't available last nite when your entourage was busy spilling their hearts.

Glad y'all have it all in order now... carry on!!
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        Pardon me... I wasn't available last nite when your entourage was busy spilling their hearts.

Glad y'all have it all in order now... carry on!!
        We saved you a seat, way to stand us up gramps!

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

We saved you a seat, way to stand us up gramps!
          Nah, ZZ was over my place last night, with both of us knocking off beer after beer while watching the Richmond race on Fox and making snide remarks about people that were unworthy of shining our shoes. Unfortunately, sometime after the race he found my DVD of the final season of Breaking Bad, and insisted we watch the damned thing in it's entirety, with the god damned commentary track.

Bastard finally left sometime after 4 AM I guess, I'm not sure, as I passed out on the recliner. And wouldn't ya know it, my carton of Marlboros, two bags of Tostitos and three jars of spicy bean dip seem to have went with him.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

In a drunken stupor, WARF actually thought some chick in Sweden loved him

Oh, the internets.
            That sounds mean of spirit. Using nondiscriptive pro-nouns it reveals the essence of the statement.
            "In a drunken stupor, WARF actually thought some [person] loved him "

The "Oh, the internets" off remark suggests that simply because a person is using digital communications they should not expect forthrightness and wholesomeness in their associations.

Fraud is fraud. And romance scams are serious as any fraud. Judges have been killed over sweetheart scams. Romance scams are confidence scams. It is the tolerance of such corruption that is subjecting the global community to intolerable amounts of abuse. Yes, that is a large leap of concepts, but these leaps need to be made for example of how uncool fraudulent is.

I outline one example that can be related to in this sex, drugs, and rock & roll atmosphere in 2 journal entries, one thanking a campaigner, the other a statement of reform.

Yes, I kept it going. But everyone knows about that night.
            No, not everyone knows about that night. . .

My words may sound harsh; however, WARF has someone(s) that loves him. There is no reason it could not be someone(s) from Sweden.
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Am impressed with Sesh over this whole peace breaking out thang . ... its been like the UN with all his troops with their purple helmets .. He is like our Wan ky-moon

I always pictured Sesh as the guy whos is more drunk than the two drunks fighting outside a bus shelter on a Saturday night. You know, the guy who breaks up a fight, tells everyone he loves them, and then asks if they can spare any change for chips and a can of special brew.........
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                That sounds mean of spirit. Using nondiscriptive pro-nouns it reveals the essence of the statement.
                "In a drunken stupor, WARF actually thought some [person] loved him "

The "Oh, the internets" off remark suggests that simply because a person is using digital communications they should not expect forthrightness and wholesomeness in their associations.

Fraud is fraud. And romance scams are serious as any fraud. Judges have been killed over sweetheart scams. Romance scams are confidence scams. It is the tolerance of such corruption that is subjecting the global community to intolerable amounts of abuse. Yes, that is a large leap of concepts, but these leaps need to be made for example of how uncool fraudulent is.

I outline one example that can be related to in this sex, drugs, and rock & roll atmosphere in 2 journal entries, one thanking a campaigner, the other a statement of reform.

No, not everyone knows about that night. . .

My words may sound harsh; however, WARF has someone(s) that loves him. There is no reason it could not be someone(s) from Sweden.

Werewolves rwar rawr rawr....

Um, what?

No offense, but are you fucking retarded?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Um, what?

I think you are supposed to use developmentally disabled!

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    I really haven't wanted to weigh in on this shit, because I don't seem to have much of a filter. That, and sometimes typed words can be misinterpreted. It's a lot easier to gauge someone's meaning when you are looking them in the eyes, as opposed to reading words typed on a screen.
                    I feel ya there. I had even pretty much quit reading here because I do not have much of a filter to not speak up.
                    Plus the long-running social engineering games being played made almost everything discreditable.
                    What is fun and games for one person is another persons solemnity.

Anyway, I think the biggest difference between the old days, and now, is the fact that there is so much more "social media". Back in the day, when we used to have these "wars", they for the most part didn't carry over into real life. They stayed right here. That is a much bigger difference than I realized.

I would never want someone's business or career to suffer or be harmed in any way, just because of a disagreement with someone here. I guess we found out the hard way, in this day and age, that can happen.
                    In the old days, it was just a bit more complex to organize a campaign of any sorts. They were also more difficult to expose.
                    The cowing, intimidation, and the discrediting of someone who did not go along with "the game" in the old days was still often bewildering and equally devastating.
                    I think the difference is the playing field is somewhat leveling. In addition, people are rising up against shenanigans at various levels of society, including in their personal lives. EI People are being empowered and bringing that Homefront.

Maybe now we can all move forward. Like JHale said, isn't there supposedly a new VH album on the horizon we can talk and speculate about?
                    Maybe, there is already an album released
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

[imghttp://i1.ytimg.com/vi/VDL8V_Xu8us/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
                      Um, what?

No offense, but is that photo supposed to have meaning?
                      I do not bother "picking up" on the innuendo any more. If it is not worth saying plainly and clearly. It is not worth me, deciphering it. Especially on my social time.
                      No, I am not. I expected to get slack for speaking up. WARF is what he is, but someone, somewhere thinks he is the cat's meow.
                      sigpic

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                        No offense, but is that photo supposed to have meaning?
                        I do not bother "picking up" on the innuendo any more. If it is not worth saying plainly and clearly. It is not worth me, deciphering it. Especially on my social time.
                        No, I am not. I expected to get slack for speaking up. WARF is what he is, but someone, somewhere thinks he is the cat's meow.
                        Trust me Blaze/Oolith/Julia.....

The irony of you of all people lecturing in here is not lost on anyone.

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

The social media thing is definitely a game changer. For the most part, when photos like Katydid's (assuming she was real) were usually taken from their own, public attention whore sites or provided my them here even. But going through peoples social media accounts under false pretenses is an entirely different matter...
                          This.

Nailed it.
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister

There was never a rule about calling someone a darkie, a spic, a wop, a kike or whatever.

Maybe it's something we should look into adopting as a community.
                            You're off your rocker...

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I think you are supposed to use developmentally disabled!
                              Yes, you are. I HATE the term retarded...having been working with people with cognitive disAbilities makes it hit home how nasty that word is!
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

That's retarded...

Comment

Working...