• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

ROTHIN !!

TO THE MAX
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Is Thorass still around ???

I thought his anus (and body) would have self imploded like
      a reverse super-nova from the continuous fisting it endures...
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• RAY4583
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Feb 2004

Well, well, welll... Blowhard Boob, and the rest of the blind being lead along by that misguided loser, must surely, finally- if you have any sense of reality left in you- be ready to concede David Lee Roth's arrival into Lucifer's musical kitchen. Dave's most recent televised mistake- an appearance on the woe-begone show, "The View", had to leave even someone as low as Edward Van Halen laughing. Please, Blowhard Boob, don't try to convince yourself- or, a bigger mistake, try to convince me- that the "crowd went nuts", or, "the crowd went wild", as you had incorrectly surmised following his two previous appearances this week. I'm afraid that if any of those geriatrics in the crowd showed any sign of emotion, it would result in sure death.
        As well, I'm sure you'll credit Starr Jones' comment regarding, "...the world knows David Lee Roth is the true frontman of Van Halen", as some sort of victory for you & the rest of the fools here. Quite sad if you need to turn to Starr Jones as your primary musical muscle. "Oh yeah, well Starr Jones said..." What's next, "My daddy can beat up your daddy"? (Of course, you would need to find out the identity of your daddy first, Blowhard Boob, to make such an insinuation.) The next time I turn to her for her musical insight will certainly be the first.
        Certainly, Dave's interview with two of the show's hosts was, for some reason, easier to stomach than was his interview on "The Late Late Show". However, again, it was all downhill from there once again. Please, I could not have been the only one to have seen Dave break out his handkerchief, and mop his upper lip during his performance of "Jump". Dave, ol' pal, has it gotten that bad, that performing just one song, in the comfy confines of a climate-controlled television studio, leaves you sweating so profusely, that you just can't help but clean yourself up a little during mid-song? God forbid he had performed two songs!! Then what? One of his gay little midget buddies from back in the day would appear, stick an I.V. in him, to prevent disaster from happening on national television?
        Man, oh man, it's been quite a week from the once mighty David Lee Roth. Three embarrassing television appearances. Hundreds of blind devotees on this message board seeing their former messiah brought to his knees (where Blowhad Boob probably is not, too, for that matter). An old graying, rock icon now reduced to a filler on a chessy afternoon talk show. Once again, "Sadder still to watch it die, than never to have known it..."
        Whe you're done crying, Blowhard Boob, over both Dave's appearance, and the beating I just laid on you, I can't wait to hear you ignorantly defend the actions of Dave. At this point, I'm just trying to decide who is a sadder sack of shit. Him, or you...

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Believe me, I've learned and am surprised that it took me so long. I just cannot post over there anymore cos every single time that I do, I get into trouble for being an outspoken "Rothtard" who doesn't play nice with the sheep. lol

Ummmm... and no offense, well actually... Yeah, offense intended cos that whole "Alan The Panther" gig is really fucking stupid. There, I said it. I never understood it and never will. Why? Cos it's fucking dumb.

I like Rikk and think he's done a lot of creative and good things here. Regardless, that "Panther" stuff, I don't get. Same goes with that "Larg" stuff you do.

Anyhoo, it's nothing personal Bob cos I think you contribute a lot to The Army. Just never cared for that stuff.

I know, I just like busting your ass about it...and the rest of the Army while I'm at it...

Why? Just because I can!
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Oh good Lord...you still around, sheep? Well, let's dissect this nonsense and see if you've made anything resembling an intelligent point...

Originally posted by RAY4583
            Well, well, welll... Blowhard Boob,

Blah blah blah...Boner Bob, Blowhard Bob, Boner Boob, whatever makes you feel better...

I got over the whole "Bob" insults in first grade (after I'd heard them all, you dig), but please, knock yourself out if you think you've got something original...

and the rest of the blind

Not blind - musically intelligent.

Thanks.

being lead along by that misguided loser,

Who right now has more public interest than Van Halen and/or Sammy Hagar combined

must surely, finally - if you have any sense of reality left in you - be ready to concede David Lee Roth's arrival into Lucifer's musical kitchen.

What?

Make sense.

Dave's most recent televised mistake -

Ha! Tell me again what a raging success VH 2004 was and how much it helped their image as far as the general public was concerned...

an appearance on the woe-begone show, "The View", had to leave even someone as low as Edward Van Halen laughing.

Ed's too fucking drunk to laugh. Ed's probably pissed he didn't get the gig himself.

Not like anybody'd fucking book him after the 2004 Fleece the Sheep debacle, but whatever...

Please, Blowhard Boob,

Oh ow.

don't try to convince yourself -

I don't need to convince myself of jack shit. You registered here, remember? You're the one trying to do the convincing around here. Me? I'm just part of your bigger problem.

or, a bigger mistake, try to convince me -

Convince a sheep like you? Wouldn't dream of it...

that the "crowd went nuts", or, "the crowd went wild", as you had incorrectly

Incorrect, now?

Who are you, Sammy Hagar?

surmised following his two previous appearances this week. I'm afraid that if any of those geriatrics in the crowd showed any sign of emotion, it would result in sure death.

God forbid!

As well, I'm sure you'll credit Starr Jones' comment regarding, "...the world knows David Lee Roth is the true frontman of Van Halen", as some sort of victory for you & the rest of the fools here.

Nah, not out of Star Jones...I generally tend to think that based on the fact that, to the common John Q on the street, David Lee Roth is, was, and always WILL be the face of Van Halen, he is.

Did you somehow miss the MTV disaster of '96?

Please, tell me how many people in the audience were BOOING because they thought "Hey man - THIS ISN'T VAN HALEN! Where's SAMMY?"

Quite sad if you need to turn to Starr Jones as your primary musical muscle.

Did I?

No.

"Oh yeah, well Starr Jones said..."

No. "Oh yeah, America said..." - as evidenced, of course, by the fact that only Eddie Van Halen diehard dipshits showed up to any of the 2004 concerts.

Care to argue numbers with me on that?

What's next, "My daddy can beat up your daddy"? (Of course, you would need to find out the identity of your daddy first, Blowhard Boob, to make such an insinuation.)

Why? Are you worried that he will?

The next time I turn to her for her musical insight will certainly be the first.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Try to stay on topic, sheep. I know it's difficult...

Certainly, Dave's interview with two of the show's hosts was, for some reason, easier to stomach than was his interview on "The Late Late Show".

Doesn't it just wreck your day?

Damnit, I'm sorry.

However, again, it was all downhill from there once again.

Well, for you.

Please, I could not have been the only one to have seen Dave break out his handkerchief, and mop his upper lip during his performance of "Jump". Dave, ol' pal, has it gotten that bad, that performing just one song, in the comfy confines of a climate-controlled television studio, leaves you sweating so profusely, that you just can't help but clean yourself up a little during mid-song?

God forbid somebody actually sweat a little! Yeah, man, that PROVES Dave's all washed up, don't it?

God forbid he had performed two songs!! Then what? One of his gay little midget buddies from back in the day would appear, stick an I.V. in him, to prevent disaster from happening on national television?

What?

Man, oh man, it's been quite a week from the once mighty David Lee Roth.

Yap yap yap...you know, you sound like my dog - every bark sounds like the last one. Do you need to go outside to shit or something?

Three embarrassing television appearances.

As opposed to Sammy's ZERO television spots and Van Halen's ZERO television spots.

And after Dave took a bit of a ribbing in regards to the radio run, how DARE he go on TV and promote a new album? TO CHEERS, no less?

My Lord! Some people have all the nerve, don't they?

Remind me again what your personal stake is in this?

Hundreds of blind devotees on this message board

Where you registered to change everybody's minds!

Who's the fucking blind one?

seeing their former messiah brought to his knees (where Blowhad Boob probably is not, too, for that matter).

AND THERE IT IS! Your latent homosexual fantasy comes to the surface! You've been waiting your whole post to throw that little gem in, haven't you, GAY4583?

Maybe THAT'S why you have such an unreasonable hatred of Dave! Now, have you always been a little bit gay for him?

An old graying,

Ha!

We'll see how well you do at the same age...I guarantee you that you won't be in 20% of the condition, physically, that David is in.

Guaranteed.

rock icon now reduced to a filler on a chessy afternoon talk show.

Poor little guy! I'm sorry it's so offending to you!

INTO THE PEN, FUCKER!

Once again, "Sadder still to deny being gay, than never to have got my ass fucked in the first place..."

That's the first thing you've said that makes any sense whatsoever.

At least on your perspective, I guess.

When you're done crying, Blowhard Boob, over both Dave's appearance, and the beating I just laid on you,

Oh no! Protect me from the big floppy dripping pussy lips!

Junior, you've got MILES to go before you even get remotely close...

I can't wait to hear you ignorantly defend the actions of Dave.

Nah - I'd rather just continue to own you. More fun, and you make it so easy...

At this point, I'm just trying to decide who is a sadder sack of shit. Him, or you...

Maybe it's the guy who registers at a fan website solely for the purpose of talking shit about the guy the site's about???

WAKE UP, assfuck. Anybody outside of a 6th grade education can figure that out.

Well, except you, apparently.
            Anything else to say, Fuck-O?
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Originally posted by bueno bob
              Now, RAY - tell me, what is it that possesses somebody like you to log on to a dedicated Roth fansite for the sole purpose of talking shit about him and praising Sammy Hagar?

Hmmm...let me see if I can figure it out...it must be because you're:

1. Bored and have nothing better to do with your time;

2. An alias (which I haven't entirely ruled out);

or

3. Competing in this years Special Olympics in your home town.

I really fucking hate Def Leppard. I think it's fucking pathetic that Vivian Campbell has wasted away any and all bits of talent he ever had with that sub-par, ho-hum, has-been group.

I'm not going to deny, however, that, misguided as they might be, they have their own fanbase which thinks anything Def Leppard shits is gold.

Do I agree with that sentiment? Absolutely not.

What I don't do is go start an account on their message boards and troll up the site with nothing positive to say. Why?

BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE, KIDDO. So before you go throwing stones in those regards, maybe you oughta check the siding on your own house, Sparky.

Hey, I got the solution to all your problems right here, Junior -

Extensive Van Halen fan discussion forum, news, media, and links since 1999.

That's a website where you can feel free to baselessly spout off about how red Spambo the Lame is and you'll be welcomed with open arms. Feel free to talk about how "pathetic" David is and how much you can't stand it...you can also feel free to make up your own history of Van Halen as you go along, and it doesn't even need to be honest! Like the part you said where Sammy will be playing a (LMFAO) "sold-out" studio....hell, they LOVE shit like that over there!

So why are you still here? Think you're gonna convince everybody here how great that talentless dried up old cunt Spambo is? You think you're the ONE GUY who's gonna come in here and spread a bunch of moronic, idiotic falsehoods and convince the LEGIONS of die-hard DLR TRIED AND TRUE, DYED IN THE BLUE MOTHER FUCKING TROOPS OF DOOM that you're right and we're all wrong?

Yeah - you just keep thinking that, Sparky.

You ain't even seen me emotional...don't flatter yourself.

Move along, Zippy.

The special olympics bit got me!
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Originally posted by RAY4583
                Bueno Boob- first of all, "Pal"? You wish. Secondly, anyone who posts 28 times a day (or, in the case of "Elvis", 13 times a day), needs to consider doing what most normal people do. That being, get a job, or, on a much simpler scale...a life!! You showed your ignorance when you replied to my post emotionally, instead of constructively. Does the fact that that was my first post make it any less substantial? (I mean, everyone's gotta start somewhere!) C'mon, you really don't find Dave's career circa 2006 embarrassing? Heck, on Wednesday, he'll be playing to a sold-out studio audience of blue-hairs on "The View", while Sammy is playing to thousands at an amphithreatre. Dave's career is going down the toilet, and the fact that we have to watch him do it publicly is hard to stomach. Again, "Sadder still to watch it die, than never to have known it..."
                Ladies and gentlemen, this man was conceived from a weak soerm.

His dad was jacking off and his mom got in the way. Upon benn told that he was just a 'messy accident' he has been bitter ever since......

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

I've got a funny feeling that ray4583 may be an alias for ritetoolforjob.....

Just looking at how he cropped up in this thread right after ritetool took a spanking....

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

I mean there can't be two people in the world who are just that wrong....

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                      I mean there can't be two people in the world who are just that wrong....
                      Three things will survive a nuclear holocaust:

1. Cockroaches;

2. Sheep;

3. Sheep being owned.

Carry on...
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

LOL!

That's true Bob.

I reckon a copy of 5150 would survive the holocaust too

Life's got a way of fucking you in the ass.....

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Originally posted by Thorman
                          Clean you ears..the guy is obviously on meds and cannot for the life of him look cool on stage...Leno!!

BAM
                          Yawn....

I'm disapointed. You're mum stop feeding you insults to write?

Comment

Working...