I want you to Join IN with The BANNED~!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

I want you to Join IN with The BANNED~!!

What is the deal with all the BANNING goin' on?

It's hard enough to find some diversity in the place here, Blackflag got banned for, last post, saying he liked a certain correspondant - hey what's up with that? He was here 3 years..

Another one, signed on for only 3 months Dolemite! got banned... for whahaha? If I was a mod, that one wouldn't even be on my radar! Banned.

Someone else, I forget, banned. I normally don't pay much attention to this, but can someone tell me wtf is goin' on here with the banning?

I'm supposed to be an irritant here - a couple people side with me here or there, that's normal in a discussion. You're bound to find sides taken in an unpopular position, and Blackflag posted several times in the last month against those opposing my opinion. So they get banned - why not ban me or something?

Is this any way to entertain differences or what.. I don't think so. Ok then why do it?

Since I can't log in as mod, could someone who can clue me in what's going on.. was a threat, or a nono pix post come in or something?

I think we got a good set of mods here lately, now that Lounge is awol and Nick hardly posts anymore.. so I hope nobody's going Mezro®SEXUAL on the board!
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Why Are There So Many Songs About Rainbows.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

I just got banned tonite, as a coincidence because someone ratted out my name was "Facebook User" so trying to log in, I got an Account Deleted, click here if we're wrong..

So I look at the excuses they provide, which was "you have to use your real name" so what the hell was wrong with declining to state?

You know what that feels like, an AOL "big daddy mod" wet blanket effect. I only logged in to play stupid SoCal Chelles Pirate and Vampire role-games once awhile, I don't think I'll go there anymore if they're gonna try to be AOL.

AOL's fucking DEAD for shit like that.. as social engineers, they're braindead and you'd think after losing billions nearly draining TimeWarner that the AOL-approach would not be the way to go for Facebook but indeed it is.

Fukkum. Social boards like Facebook suck anyways without the game applications, I still don't get it.

And so then also, I don't get why anyone wants to quench a few oddball characters - and by the way, JarJar Binks and Yoda were not my aliases.

So before the Pointy Hat Clicquetards here join in, whoever that was you're saying "Gar alias, ah ah ah.." you owned yourselves big time. And I was laughing hysterically the entire time!

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Mostly known Pedophiles, we havent started on power pricks that
        get off on abusing war mothers in their deepest depths of despair.
        Shall we start tonight ???
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I want YOU to join in with the banned as well, GAyR.

And banned characters can come back under different usernames, but not if they're going to be the same fucking assholes with a different name...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Pibbles got banned again?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Why is it that the people who are most deserving of a ban are usually the ones who are most interested in learning why others were banned?
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

It's downright HARD to get banned from this site....

Dick Pics
                Pedophilia
                Spam
                Pissing off the Super Mods (just kidding.... maybe)

There are some that should feel REAL fortunate the list is as small as that.... For example, those of you who serve no purpose to the intent of this site, meaning DLR and CVH, should feel lucky that Sarge allows you here.... If I owned this site, and I don't, you'd be fucking GONE...

Have a nice day....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Pibbles got banned again?
                  Not as far as I can tell, he was on last night...

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Hey Clay,

It's the old....if you don't like it here, leave! It's not much more complex than that.....other than the fact you don't own this web site and have been fired as a mod, you really don't have a fucking say in who gets banned and who doesn't or even what the reason for the banning. They don't owe any of us an explanation, period.

So either STFU or leave!

I guess all of your posts are about getting attention anyways, so here you go attention whore. Feel better little fella?
                    Originally posted by vandeleur
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                      They don't owe any of us an explanation, period.
                      So then is it discourteous to ask what happened to people who become regulars, and then they're gone?

And if you don't have an answer, why are you butting in you glib little sycophant?

(ok the big words are a problem I know: Sycophant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia just FYI)

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                        Why is it that the people who are most deserving of a ban are usually the ones who are most interested in learning why others were banned?
                        Um, why is it topics on this 100percent-dedicated DLR board are 95percent other-than-VH topics?

If you haven't noticed, it's become superceded by friendships in many different ways for as many off-music topics as you could want.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          Um, why is it topics on this 100percent-dedicated DLR board are 95percent other-than-VH topics?

If you haven't noticed, it's become superceded by friendships in many different ways for as many off-music topics as you could want.

1. Because you need the attention

2. People leave here because they hate to see the site destroyed by sick assholes who brag about exposing themselves to children and urinating on them while the people who run it do nothing about it. (no disrespect intended to the people who run the place that probably didn't read where and what I did.)

You can't go anywhere here without stepping in a pile of what you leave.

(but you didn't want a serious answer)

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                            1. Because you need the attention

2. People leave here because they hate to see the site destroyed by sick assholes who brag about exposing themselves to children and urinating on them while the people who run it do nothing about it. (no disrespect intended to the people who run the place that probably didn't read where and what I did.)

You can't go anywhere here without stepping in a pile of what you leave.

(but you didn't want a serious answer)
                            Bravo!

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by GAR
                              I want to Join IN with The BANNED~!!
                              Fixed. That's soooo much better.

Comment

Working...