“I only have three minutes left. And when my three minutes is up, my ass is gone. I’m going straight to the bank and doing night deposit.” He then walked off stage to Kanye West’s “New Slaves.”
via Dave Chappelle in Hartford walks off stage, heckled. What happened? (VIDEO).
I by no means was as wildly popular as Dave Cappelle, but I wonder if Cappelle is using the type of contract I used in music before I left for good, the Clean Cut Contract.
A Clean Cut Contract is just what is says it is. All money that is owed is paid at the time of performance or work created.
Frankly, I did not care who you were I was not getting into a contractual obligation that required money to be owed to me.
It can be a smart move, but it comes with risk of course. But I think better risk than getting entangled with a corporate powerhouse.
First published at:
The Gentleman's Guide To Forum Spies
1. COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum
2. Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
3. Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist
4. How to Spot a Spy (Cointelpro Agent)
5. Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression