X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bo Nozos
    Roadie
    • Jun 2005

Upcoming Hagar Radio Shows

i mentioned this in another thread but I think it deserves its own.

The Squealing Poodle is going to have his own traveling radio show, i order to once again stand in Roth's shadow.

I'm guessing Bette is going to be taking calls on these shows.

Seems like a great opportunity for the Roth Army to flex some muscle. Bette doesn't have the brains, wit or patience to deal with multiple clever hecklers.

I see lots of potential . . .
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

It's gonna be a trainwreck, that's for sure.

But personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Bette's show would be more, um, "acceptable" by a "major crowd". Particularly, amongst the CBS approved target audience of the 35-year old, Skynyrd listenin' white males, which DLR "couldn't reach".
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Jurak
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2005

And this news deserves a fucking thread all to itself....

Baaaaaaaaaaa...
      "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
      That is all.
      Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

Working...