X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steve
    Sniper
    • Feb 2004

Bill O'Reilly - The Moron Strikes Back!

So on Bill O'Reilly's radio show this afternoon, he began comparing "post war" Iraq to post war Japan - contrasting the two by saying that...upon occupation the Japanese were demoralized and beaten. He went on to say this was a result of losing a generation of young men and dropping two atomic bombs on the country - the peolpe had lost the will to fight.

He next suggested that we had not done this in Iraq (demoralized the people and totally beaten down their will to fight) and "this" is what we need to do now to these Shiite radicals in Iraq.

After that I used that magic new George Foreman invention (his second after the inclined plane) called the "on/off switch".

Never again...never again shall I listen to that conserva-nazi extremist republican piece of shit.
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Every now and then when I think of Iraq, the thought of Germany after ww1 and going into ww2 comes to mind. I don't know why...
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      Every now and then when I think of Iraq, the thought of Germany after ww1 and going into ww2 comes to mind. I don't know why...
      Maybe because the same guys who enabled Hitler AND who enabled Hussein are the ones making a bigger mess out of IraqNam right now?
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

What do you suggest Steve.. that we talk to and try to understand the Shiite radicals ??

Comment

• steve
          Sniper
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          What do you suggest Steve.. that we talk to and try to understand the Shiite radicals ??
          I suggest that talking about nuking and firebombing cities - killing hundreds of thousands of innocents - as a panecea is fuckin' evil.

It's no different than Bin Laden - who reasons that all women and children and civilians are fair game - in his and Al Queda's efforts to demoralize us.

As a neccesity and as a choice as a lesser of two evils (which is what Hiroshima was) when you are under attack in your home country - as were were from the nation state of Japan in World War II.

We are not under attack in our home country from Shiites in Iraq.

To suggest that we need more troops and to better police Iraq and that the shutting of the Newspaper was not wise - that's logical.
          To suggest we need to raid some towns and arrest those that fire on US soldiers...logical.

To say that US soldiers in Iraq are scared and pissed off right now and some messy bloody things wil happen in teh next few weeks...most unfortunately likely.

To suggest that the cure is to bomb all these brown people into oblivion so they are scared of us...that's fuckin' evil.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Re: Bill O'Reilly - The Moron Strikes Back!

Originally posted by steve
            So on Bill O'Reilly's radio show this afternoon, he began comparing "post war" Iraq to post war Japan - contrasting the two by saying that...upon occupation the Japanese were demoralized and beaten. He went on to say this was a result of losing a generation of young men and dropping two atomic bombs on the country - the peolpe had lost the will to fight.

He next suggested that we had not done this in Iraq (demoralized the people and totally beaten down their will to fight) and "this" is what we need to do now to these Shiite radicals in Iraq.

After that I used that magic new George Foreman invention (his second after the inclined plane) called the "on/off switch".

Never again...never again shall I listen to that conserva-nazi extremist republican piece of shit.
            I didn't watch O'Reilly's show last night since I was in class, but I doubt O'Reilly said it like that or advocated using nukes. You gotta remember that talk shows are intended to be provocative at times.
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• SilvioDante
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2004

Hey I am for whatever works.

I live in a military town and I have totally 180'ed on my feeliings about this. If we are gonna be over there, and we are, we have an obligation to make sure that our military have the tools to come home safely. Pure and simple. To hell with winning.

Hell, they are all just waiting for the day they can meet their God anyway, let them have it. If a few civilians die, oops, sorry. A civilian from where I am from was murdered just last week and his body was mutilated and drug thru the street.

BLOW'EM THE FUCK UP AND GET OUR GUYS HOME!!!!
              "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I watched the Factor and O'Reilly's point was that there was no way to reason with these people and that we had to break their spirit (the ones fighting).

I agree with him. Hearts and minds is not going to work. Those people only understand fear and death.
                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• steve
                  Sniper
                  • Feb 2004

You see...when you words like "those people" - to me, that is scary talk.
                  If you or O'Reily were to refer specifically to the Shiite al-Sadyr group, that would be one thing.

But I figure it like this. I love America - it's a great country in a lot of ways (not to say it does not have it's problems - it hass a lot) and it was built on a great set of principles...

However - a lot of America's strength is derived from SHEER LUCK -in that we had a whole continent of available land - land that enabled a large, wealthy, powerful middle class to develope.
                  It was also ONLY SHEER LUCK that I was born here - the richest/free-est country on the face of the earth.

No American human being is any better than any goat hearder or starving famine victim. So to talk of using the means which would bring total fear into whole populations - those means can only be accomplished with hundreds of thousands of innocent deaths.

If the US were to use enough means to put TOTAL FEAR into all the brown people as Bill O'Reily says, the only way that could be accomplished would be to drop a few nukes or firebomb a whole city or two into oblivion.

Given the current situation - this would be evil.
                  Last edited by steve; 04-07-2004, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by steve

No American human being is any better than any goat hearder or starving famine victim. So to talk of using the means which would bring total fear into whole populations - those means can only be accomplished with hundreds of thousands of innocent deaths.

so what you're saying is that it's okay for them to do it but, even if stopping to their level can help alleviate this, we shouldn't do it
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• SilvioDante
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2004

Well, in the immortal words of Dennis Miller (on terrorism):

"If that means they win now that we have stooped to their level, fine, they win. But it will be nice to know that a few of their boys won't be at the trophy ceremony!!"
                      "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Pink Spider
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                        so what you're saying is that it's okay for them to do it but, even if stopping to their level can help alleviate this, we shouldn't do it
                        Define "them".

Stooping to the level of terrorism and bombing innocent people will make terrorists out of people that would have been otherwise peaceful. Creating the problem you wished to avoid in the first place.

Now, if we're talking about Iraq, our government struck them (the Iraqis) first. They see our government as the terrorists and I'm not sure that I can argue with them on that.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

you mean to tell me that you don't believe there are groups working within Iraq to convince them to attack?
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Pink Spider
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

Be more specific. Do you mean Al-Queda?

No. I don't believe Al-queda is responsible for much of anything that goes on in Iraq. There's very little proof that they are.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

outside groups. I think there are more than just AL-Queda out there. Just random groups banded together to make life difficult and they could be from outside countries looking to get power for thier objective or Saddam loyalists still looking to regain thier power
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...