Kudos to JHale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to JHale

He's been keeping this to himself and a few of us minions for a few months now, but since he's now let everyone else know, I can put it out here as well...

JHale recently auditioned for RATT, and while he didn't ultimately get the gig, that's still one helluva accomplishment to even audition for them.

Kudos my friend!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    He's been keeping this to himself and a few of us minions for a few months now, but since he's now let everyone else know, I can put it out here as well...

JHale recently auditioned for RATT, and while he didn't ultimately get the gig, that's still one helluva accomplishment to even audition for them.

Kudos my friend!
    Did Elvis get the gig instead?

Comment

Very cool, jhale.

Sorry you didn't get the gig, but congrats on snagging the audition.
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

Get him back over here! We need DETAILS!!!
        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

I always thought he would audition as a Hustler magazine photog. Seems he would jive with Ole Larry.
          sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
            Hulk Hogan got it.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

I didn't even know JHale could sing.

Comment

Dont they have 2 guitarists already?....who quit?

Comment

j667 plays drums you jackass

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                    No he kept saying everyone else was out of tune.

Comment

Originally posted by fryingdutchman View Post
                      Very cool, jhale.

Sorry you didn't get the gig, but congrats on snagging the audition.
                      he actually turned it down, eddie is hirin' him on for guitar tech/stunt double..
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Very cool news J.
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                          Hulk Hogan got it.
                          That was actually Rick Derringer on Hulk's "Real American" tune. He also played the solo on Weird Al's version of Michael Jackson's "Beat It" ("Eat It"), along with a bunch of tracks on Yankovick's albums. Hey, ya take a paycheck whenever ya can...

Shit, why do I excel at knowing garbage like this, yet fail miserably at just about everything else?

And good for you, j. Good for you. All the best.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

He may have dodged a bullet, RATT seem to lurch from one band breakup argument to the next.

All they need to do is keep their shit together for 10 or 15 festival shows each Summer and they could make an ok living which they should be fucking grateful for considering how long it's been since they made a splash.

I say that as a fan.

The problem appears to be Blotzer being an idiot hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                              He may have dodged a bullet, RATT seem to lurch from one band breakup argument to the next.

You could say that those arguments keep going round and round (sorry)
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...
                              X