X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EdVanZep
    Groupie
    • Jun 2005

Finally geting around to saying hi

Hello! I think I registered back in 05 and then I disappeared. I've seen the mighty VH in Oakland 10/9/80 and 6/12/81 , in SF 9/14/82 and 5/10/11 and Oakland Dec. 07. Can't wait for the June 3rd gig in Oakland. Nice to see all the hardcore love for Roth and classic VH.
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi EdVanZep Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• katina
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by EdVanZep
        Hello! I think I registered back in 05 and then I disappeared. I've seen the mighty VH in Oakland 10/9/80 and 6/12/81 , in SF 9/14/82 and 5/10/11 and Oakland Dec. 07. Can't wait for the June 3rd gig in Oakland. Nice to see all the hardcore love for Roth and classic VH.
        Welcome

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by EdVanZep
          Hello! I think I registered back in 05 .

Yes, according to your avatar info.

Damn man....good fucking job on remembering your password. half the members here forget theirs if they go on vacation for a 3 day weekend.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

ps - Don't let the "full on cocktard" label get you down. That goes away once you make more posts. So get to it!
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• katina
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
              ps - Don't let the "full on cocktard" label get you down. That goes away once you make more posts. So get to it!
              Thanks Roth Army!!!! I am learning new words in english every day!!

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by katina
                Thanks Roth Army!!!! I am learning new words in english every day!!

Careful now. Learning your English from the Roth Army forums.....you're gonna be one saucy cursing woman.

Comment

Working...