Trump Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Impeachment

I'm on catch up with this but Giuliani is fucking nuts at this point. If you were a black kid on death row and he had been your public defender that would be enough to get you off.

If he was Nixon's lawyer he would have been on TV saying how they did Watergate and are now covering it up.

WTF happened to that guy? Is it mental illness or is he on something?

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I'm on catch up with this but Giuliani is fucking nuts at this point. If you were a black kid on death row and he had been your public defender that would be enough to get you off.

If he was Nixon's lawyer he would have been on TV saying how they did Watergate and are now covering it up.

WTF happened to that guy? Is it mental illness or is he on something?
    Rudy is 75 and has been treated for cancer. You can tell he’s not as mentally sharp as he was when he served as Mayor of NYC and certainly not as sharp as when he was a federal prosecutor.

Rudy was basically a prosecutor out to make a name for himself. He went after big crooks on Wall Street and he went after the mob. Rudy is a driven guy and driven guy’s have big egos.

They take those egos into old age and those of us who have or had driven fathers who started to lose their mental capacity know what it’s like to deal with the ego plus dimentia.

I think that’s where Rudy is. His mind is starting to go and he makes no sense but he has to show what a tough guy he is. What can I say. We have a bunch of old egomaniacs thinking they can run things. We got Trump and his crazy lawyer. We have demented Biden thinking he can be president. Before that we had fall down Hillary shooting for the big seat. Then we have a stuttering Nancy Pelosi as speaker of the house and a aging turtle as Senate majority leader.

All these people are old and who knows what kind of medication they are on. But hell. I’m not too impressed with the young people seeking power either so you can’t win. Look at most the world’s leadership. Not much to be impressed about.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
      Look at most the world’s leadership. Not much to be impressed about.
      This we can agree on. When you realize that the 3 people in charge of the most deadly nuclear weapons are Trump, Putin and Boris Johnson...

Men taking the ego into their old age while their brains fail is a good point. In the US case why have a minimum age for president but no maximum?

Comment

Yeah...Rudy's just old. Maybe snorted too much of that WTC dust.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

This we can agree on. When you realize that the 3 people in charge of the most deadly nuclear weapons are Trump, Putin and Boris Johnson...

Men taking the ego into their old age while their brains fail is a good point. In the US case why have a minimum age for president but no maximum?
          Because age usually wasn’t a problem. Now with modern medicine people live longer. Then you have the problem the old geezors in power have to vote for a old age limit. Not going to happen.

In theory the people should be able to take care of such problems with elections but we have political parties that keep popular candidates off the ballot and all sorts of other fun and games.

I think we have a corruption problem and oddly enough people don’t worry about nuclear weapons anymore. They are more worried about plastic straws.

I will be frank. We have a leadership crisis in the western world. We have a bunch of bozos in power and frankly I don’t see anyone better on the menu to replace them with. Right now we have a bunch of bozos fighting and trying to undermine each other over who get’s to run things. On top of that we are in a new Cold War racing to build more and more effective weapons. We are in a race to weaponize space and in a race to build hypersonic delivery systems and fast underwater drones.

There is an old saying. The more things change the more they stay the same.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-29-2019, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Oh well. Have a drink and enjoy the Rudy Gulliani and Adam Schiff show. Pelosi is sounding more like Porky the Pig the older she get’s. Hillary is going back on television. Maybe ol fall down will give it another run. Meanwhile we can listen to George Conway and Mitt Romney vent how much they hate Trump. Both need a blow job.

Comment

Oh well. Have a drink and enjoy the Rudy Gulliani and Adam Schiff show. Pelosi is sounding more like Porky the Pig the older she get’s. Hillary is going back on television. Maybe ol fall down will give it another run. Meanwhile we can listen to George Conway and Mitt Romney vent how much they hate Trump. Both need a blow job.
              Ultimately it's the Trump show, he's the fucking retarded clown that keeps pursuing debunked conspiracy theories that his OWN staff told him to move on from. You would think that maybe after an investigation of Russia's interference in elections that Trump just might not make really fucking stupid and self-incriminating calls like this (and this is the only one that is generally known). Or maybe he shouldn't tell the Russian foreign minister that it's okay that they interfered in our elections because we do it too, which isn't really true. I guess everyone else is the problem, not the fucking assclown masquerading as a president...

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                Ultimately it's the Trump show, he's the fucking retarded clown that keeps pursuing debunked conspiracy theories that his OWN staff told him to move on from. You would think that maybe after an investigation of Russia's interference in elections that Trump just might not make really fucking stupid and self-incriminating calls like this (and this is the only one that is generally known). Or maybe he shouldn't tell the Russian foreign minister that it's okay that they interfered in our elections because we do it too, which isn't really true. I guess everyone else is the problem, not the fucking assclown masquerading as a president...
                Watching all these liars try and undermine each other is entertainment gold. You can’t make this shit up.

Comment

Comment

You mentioned Schiff, but what about Trump's epic meltdown that is starting? He wants to arrest congressmen now? LMFALO!!!

Trump suggests intel chairman should be arrested for 'treason'
                    Reuters Reuters•September 30, 2019
                    WASHINGTON, Sept 30 (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump

on Monday escalated his attacks against the lawmaker leading the
                    impeachment inquiry against him, suggesting that Representative
                    Adam Schiff be arrested for "treason....
                    The comment is likely to inflame criticism of Trump's handling of the scandal engulfing his presidency, stemming from a telephone call in which Trump asked Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskiy to investigate Democratic rival Joe Biden and his son. The telephone call was included in an intelligence officer's whistleblower complaint that raised concerns about whether the president sought to leverage U.S. aid to Ukraine for a political favor. "Rep. Adam Schiff illegally made up a FAKE & terrible statement, pretended it to be mine as the most important part of my call to the Ukrainian President, and read it aloud to Congress and the American people.
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-30-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

It’s a freak show all around. Schiff tells a bunch of fabricated lies and immediately gets caught. Now evidence is surfacing that he’s involved with a Ukrainian arms dealer. Biden is on video admitting he used his influence to get the prosecutor fired. So Biden is guilty but there are plenty of politicians who use their children to do deals that show a conflict of interest. How do you think these people get so rich serving in office?

All this is media film flam. I heard the same thing about the Mueller investigation and the media buzzed all over that and it turned out to be nothing.

As far as Trump goes he’s avoided getting us into another war so far. It’s funny watching all these other liars and under the table deal makers go after him. It’s entertaining as hell. Trump getting elected has been entertainment gold and as far as our problems go, they existed long before Orange Man got into office. If he ever does build a Trump golf resort on the beautiful southeast shore of North Korea I will laugh my ass off.

Hell. I have zero say in who the president of the United States is. Unless you live in a swing state and your vote tipped the scale you really have no effect on who the president is going to be. This is just shit people argue over just to argue. Democrat vs Republican. Ha! Ha! They both are crooked.
                      Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-30-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

It’s a freak show all around. Schiff tells a bunch of fabricated lies and immediately gets caught.
                        Which ones? Where? Can we have a source other than the fox news and conspiracy shit you love so much?

Now evidence is surfacing that he’s involved with a Ukrainian arms dealer. Biden is on video admitting he used his influence to get the prosecutor fired. So Biden is guilty but there are plenty of politicians who use their children to do deals that show a conflict of interest. How do you think these people get so rich serving in office?
                        Feel free to provide any sort of source for this...Plenty maybe, but Biden was investigated and wasn't charged because it's a baseless conspiracy theory rooted solely in conjecture and what Drumpf wants to believe...

All this is media film flam. I heard the same thing about the Mueller investigation and the media buzzed all over that and it turned out to be nothing.

It isn't "nothing", he could very well be impeached for that report alone if the Republican Party wasn't a bunch of suck-dicks that hate themselves every day for being servile douchebags to this cunt...

As far as Trump goes he’s avoided getting us into another war so far. It’s funny watching all these other liars and under the table deal makers go after him. It’s entertaining as hell. Trump getting elected has been entertainment gold and as far as our problems go, they existed long before Orange Man got into office. If he ever does build a Trump golf resort on the beautiful southeast shore of North Korea I will laugh my ass off.
                        Wow. what an accomplishment. He talks bellicosely then carries a small stick and undermines any credibility we have because he's a weak piss twitter douche...

Hell. I have zero say in who the president of the United States is. Unless you live in a swing state and your vote tipped the scale you really have no effect on who the president is going to be. This is just shit people argue over just to argue. Democrat vs Republican. Ha! Ha! They both are crooked.
                        I know, but it seems you act like you're an unbiased observer then only attack the Democrats while mindlessly defending trump...
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-30-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

It does seem a repeating pattern that Nitro will join a thread here and be totally reasonable and then goes away and watches some Fox News or something and comes back the next day with a bunch of confused false equivalency stuff.

Comment

And maybe Biden's son is a coattails riding dick, fair enough he probably is actually, but if you feel that way then what about these stupid dickbags?:

Comment

It does seem a repeating pattern that Nitro will join a thread here and be totally reasonable and then goes away and watches some Fox News or something and comes back the next day with a bunch of confused false equivalency stuff.
                              It's really tough to follow any of the multiple circuses going on in Washington these days... Just got back from a trip to Curacao in the southwestern Caribbean. The airBnB place we stayed had some wacky satellite TV service... it picked up CNN in English and had Fox News but no sound... got about the same amount relevant news from both channels... LOL. Watched BBC World instead...

All I can say there's some really concerning things going on in the world and it ain't the Trump impeachment circus!!
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...
                              X