• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tojoro
    Head Fluffer
    • Dec 2009

Has footage of Rhoads finally surfaced?

Saw this on rr.tk:
    Twitter / Ozzy Osbourne: Just watched never before ...

I can say I'm cautiously optimistic about this

If this does indeed come to pass, it could motivate Ed to open the vault....
    ...and everyone is thinkin': 'lookit the noob, all hopefull and shit'....
    It's gotta happen eventually, no?

T.
  • 78/84 guy
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2005

Outstanding news !! I never thought Ozzy was filmed with Randy besides After Hours.

Comment

• UK ROCKER
      Banned
      • Oct 2009

Wow looking forward to this,

I hope this is just a 81 show with Randy that Ozzy plans to put out, and not just a bit of 81 footage in a compilation.

Anyhow, it's good news

Comment

• tojoro
        Head Fluffer
        • Dec 2009

I'm just hoping it isn't the AH footage he watched, forgetting he's seen it already!
        But seriously, there was some talk this past Summer of some footage that was nicked from Don Arden's house awhile ago.
        Guess we'll have to wait and see.....not sure if this is supposed to coincide with the Rhoads documentary that has been in the works since March of 07.

T.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
          Outstanding news !! I never thought Ozzy was filmed with Randy besides After Hours.
          Maybe that's the footage Ozzy was talking about. Just because its been widely circulated in the bootleg market doesn't mean Ozzy remembers it.

This IS Ozzy we're talking about.

Even if there IS an actual concert in the vault, I'd love to see a clean remastered version of the After Hours set on the DVD as "bonus tracks".
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Well, nice to see SOMEONE wants to put some vintage shit out....

You listening, Lodewijk ??
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

You listening, Lodewijk ??
              huhuhuhhhh.. perhaps Sharon will ring up Ed to let him know the US Fest has him on Youtube the last half-a-decade or sompthin..

Comment

Working...