• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Bring Flappo back!

Why is Flappo still banned?

Things have quieted down, everything's hunky dory, lots of fannying about, I put forth the motion that FlappoSpammo be reinstated.

A forum without Flappo just isn't the same, as per Joe Rogan himself, whoever the hell he is.

These are our demands. If they are not met by 12:00 tomorrow, we shall dispose of one hostage every hour until you comply.

Cheers!
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

He's gone for good reason. If you miss him so much, create your own site and invite him...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• fraroc
      Commando
      • Jun 2012

I don't want that little shit smear anywhere near me again. Fuck him.
      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

You guys are too thin skinned.

I love Flappo.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          Why is Flappo still banned?

Things have quieted down, everything's hunky dory, lots of fannying about, I put forth the motion that FlappoSpammo be reinstated.

A forum without Flappo just isn't the same, as per Joe Rogan himself, whoever the hell he is.

These are our demands. If they are not met by 12:00 tomorrow, we shall dispose of one hostage every hour until you comply.

Cheers!
          You have to have a thick skin to hang with Flappo. The thing is some people don't have it. Flappo is an equal opportunity offender. Anyone is fair game. It's just internet bullshit to me. I don't care. What's going to make me come after you is if you steal money from me. Slander all you want. I don't care.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
            You guys are too thin skinned.

I love Flappo.
            If you were on tour with Flappo, he would be the guy who would glue all your hotel room furniture to the ceiling and lock a sow pig in your bathroom. College roomates. Summer camp. You need your Flappos and you have to have your little wars. It keeps things from getting boring.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

The thing is you can't free wheel on the internet anymore. The lawyers have finally caught up with the trend. A site owner can get in real legal trouble by not policing their site. It's just the way things are now. The wild west days of the internet are over.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Slander all you want.
                Is it slander, or libel?

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Libel is when it's written am pretty sure
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

The bigger question is why would Flap wish to be re-instated in the first place? Things have dulled down around here quicker than them "last a day, 5-For-5 Dollar" razors I've been using since my Norelco electric shaver died an undignified death 8 or 9 months ago.

Then again, it would be kinda cool to have things kicked up. I mean seriously, it sounds like a good idea. Also remember that I'm on some heavy medication from my recent concussion.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      The thing is you can't free wheel on the internet anymore. The lawyers have finally caught up with the trend. A site owner can get in real legal trouble by not policing their site. It's just the way things are now. The wild west days of the internet are over.
                      This is the nicer, kinder, gentler Army. No free wheeling allowed motherfucker!! Now, I'm off to photoshop you into the middle of a black cock swarm. Consider yourself warned!
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

I have a flappo question , so the posting of personal pics , personal info , work details etc
                        Was it true or just shit to wind people up . You post a pic say it's someone who knows if it's true or not .

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          This is the nicer, kinder, gentler Army. No free wheeling allowed motherfucker!! Now, I'm off to photoshop you into the middle of a black cock swarm. Consider yourself warned!
                          I think there are certain elements when they get together they wanna kick Off ... The ones who de rail the serious threads
                          The difference is now there is no one for those types to play with and get the reaction that is the money shot

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            I have a flappo question , so the posting of personal pics , personal info , work details etc
                            Was it true or just shit to wind people up . You post a pic say it's someone who knows if it's true or not .
                            I ain't even touching this one. I never got banned so everything I've ever posted is still here.
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              I ain't even touching this one. I never got banned so everything I've ever posted is still here.

Puff

Comment

Working...