Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Darth Trump

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • silverfish
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2007

Surprised there isn't a "All Things Trump" thread here to corral all the crap.

I'll just tag this on here for the hell of it:

Donald Trump Trolls Jeb by Buying JebBush.com then Redirecting to His Own Site.

jebbush.com
    Originally posted by sadaist
    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Fake. Trump never said it.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Bullshit.

Try again.

I know you want you guys want to make him look like an asshole, because you FEAR him.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

WARF he is a horrible person long before any of the latest.

I'll give you an example Penn from Penn and Teller who is a hardcore libertarian and fucking detests Hillary and thinks she is the worst person in the world.

After spending all those hours with Trump in the Celebrity Apprentice he is saying Trump is worse.

This is the top thing on the news in the UK now, over half a million people have signed a petition to ban him from coming to the UK which means that there will be a debate in parliament to decide whether he is not allowed to visit the UK.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Trump is the Ric Flair of the presidential race. And like it or not, you better learn to love it cause he's going to be the next president. And hopefully everybody that don't like it will move to Europe.

That is unless me and Warf get into the race. We could use our pro wrasslin on air skills to out talk even Trump!!

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Yes, I saw that there was 300,000 people who signed the petition to ban Trump from the UK, which isn't good at all considering they are one of our biggest allies.

If Trump runs independent because he's catching the heat from the GOP regarding his temporary ban on muslims that will probably give Clinton a landslide victory next year.

We are fucked if that happens. Ted Cruz is the strongest candidate if Trump goes independent stealing his voters (Similar to the 92' election with Ross Perot)

I support the temporary ban on muslims. I think he's just nuts for saying that. He should have tried to sneak in office and use his executive powers for that much like the Tyrant Obama bypasses congress all the time.

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  Trump is the Ric Flair of the presidential race. And like it or not, you better learn to love it cause he's going to be the next president. And hopefully everybody that don't like it will move to Europe.

That is unless me and Warf get into the race. We could use our pro wrasslin on air skills to out talk even Trump!!
                  If Trump is smart he'll grab one of the losers like Ben Carson to get the African American voters, or a female like Sarah Palin. Anything that is gonna give him an edge over Clinton.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I had been thinking a Trump/Criz ticket was looking possible, until Trump made the mistake of saying Muslim terrorists are doing their damnedest to get here. Can't say stuff like that out loud.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Ha! Ha! Nailed it dude. Trump is the Ric Flair of the presidential race.

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

I had been thinking a Trump/Criz ticket was looking possible, until Trump made the mistake of saying Muslim terrorists are doing their damnedest to get here. Can't say stuff like that out loud.
                        Well at least he didn't say our president is arming them and financing them.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Diversity is good! Diversity is great!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Trump kicks some ass here!! I can't wait to see him stomp the Talicong like he drops Vince!

Last edited by DONNIEP; 12-13-2015, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              WARF he is a horrible person long before any of the latest.

I'll give you an example Penn from Penn and Teller who is a hardcore libertarian and fucking detests Hillary and thinks she is the worst person in the world.

After spending all those hours with Trump in the Celebrity Apprentice he is saying Trump is worse.

This is the top thing on the news in the UK now, over half a million people have signed a petition to ban him from coming to the UK which means that there will be a debate in parliament to decide whether he is not allowed to visit the UK.

One man's opinion. The constant thing I hear about Donal Trump is he has a huge ego. No surprise there. To me it seems like people who actually know him or members of his family have more good to say than bad. One thing for sure, he's rattling the establishment. Both Democrats and Republicans are attacking him like crazy. The more people think he's not business as usual the more popular he will become.

Comment

Working...