X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jack68
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

Dave breaks up fight..

If posted already my apologies ,i didnt see it.Shit dupe i know..Please delete.
    Last edited by Jack68; 03-15-2012, 12:02 PM.
    "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”
  • vanhalen1r2
    Head Fluffer
    • May 2006

Awesome !
    “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Comment

• Beerdrinker
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Jun 2009

Sorry, was has happened? Laser pointer?
      There are no great progresses and discoveries, so long as one unhappy child is on this world.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Already in the city's tour thread...

Closing...
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• adena dodds
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2010

Go Dave, go Dave

I just heard on the radio that Dave had completely stopped the show somewhere because of people fighting in the front row. He told the band to stop right in the middle of Pretty Woman and started to M-F the guys figting! WHOOOO where was Dave when some psycho triied to back hand me in the front row of a Journey show a few years back. I was petrified and I started crying and the jag off security guard made me leave!...How wrong was that? This guy was like 6'4" and really looked like he was gonna do something to me who is 5'5" and the opposite sex. What a monster! I hope I make it out alive in 2 weeks when I go to the Van Halen concert...So far I'm going alone too! Pray for me! O solo mio!

Comment

• adena dodds
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2010

Thanks for letting

me see Dave in action breaking up that fight! Why do guys have to fight over guys at a rock show? Rock stars were made for women! Better save the women and children first......They should only let women in the first front rows. Discrimination at it's best!

Comment

Working...