X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave Roth
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jul 2007

The Guy/Insiders Suck Ass Thread

Long time lurker, finally signed up and decided to post. Hell I even sang in a Van Halen Tribute band at one time (trying to reform it) Anyway, to "The Guy" and the "insiders" that tend to frequent this site. Suck ass you fucking bitches. Your limp dick predictions and knowledge of the Van Halen situation is obviously skewed at best. Thank God THE GUY has been banned for awhile, that will keep the stinch out of these forums.

Anyway to all you VH and Dave supporters on here Great to finally be a part of the best VH site on the net!
  • Jimmy Jingles
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Re: The Guy/Insiders Suck Ass Thread

Originally posted by Dave Roth
    Long time lurker, finally signed up and decided to post. Hell I even sang in a Van Halen Tribute band at one time (trying to reform it) Anyway, to "The Guy" and the "insiders" that tend to frequent this site. Suck ass you fucking bitches. Your limp dick predictions and knowledge of the Van Halen situation is obviously skewed at best. Thank God THE GUY has been banned for awhile, that will keep the stinch out of these forums.

Anyway to all you VH and Dave supporters on here Great to finally be a part of the best VH site on the net!

Well said Bro!!!

Welcome to The Army!
    23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• Dave Roth
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Jul 2007

Thanks, great to be here, I look forward to contributing to the forums when possible!

Comment

• Redballjets88
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

welcome to the army big guy
        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Dave Roth
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Jul 2007

I have been a fan of VH since I was 10 (34 now) my sister bought me the 1984 album and I was hooked. Love everything VH! Unfortunatly I have never seen VH with Dave, although have seen Dave live solo many times. Anyway enough about me, long live the MIGHTY VH!

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

This thread is gay...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You'll fit right in!

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Hardy har har...

So funny I forgot to laugh...

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't know if threads have sexual orientation or not, but since this concerns the subject of insider trolls, it's more suited to the new forum.....
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...