Official 5/19 St. Paul Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 5/19 St. Paul Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official 5/19 St. Paul Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Wheres my peeps at??
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

Come to the Greensboro show!!!
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Are you going there? From Canuckland?

If so..... I may have to.
        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

yep...See if you can swing it.
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

No NO NO Come to Buffalo!!!!

Oh dear.

Comment

Im gonna look into it.....

Heaven help us all......

Comment

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible View Post
                No NO NO Come to Buffalo!!!!
                Shoes......... Greensboro is the spot.........

Comment

Buffalo? Yeeeeeesssssss

Oh dear.

Comment

No we're trying to beat VA and his Greensboro gathering in Numbers. I think we can do it so I'm going to lobby with anybody who's going a long distance. We've got me, Twona, Carmine and family, Guwapo, Tommy V and daughter, Moose, and possibly a dozen more. C'mon, screw those southerners for a real party town!!!!!

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by DlocRoth View Post
                      Wheres my peeps at??
                      I will be there, of course! But we have a loooong wait here, so...
                      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

I will be there...Excel has great sound and some great bars close!

Comment

I'll meet up again for the show in St. Paul.
                          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

Zing! will be in the house for the 5/19 show. It's my anniversary weekend, so the wifey is not thrilled with this development - but what can you do, priorities... Hoping they add Iowa to the second leg as they did in '08, I will be at that show too! Excel is indeed a great venue for a concert with great sound and plenty of places to grab a few brews before the show. Bring on the mighty Van Halen!
                            My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Bring one and all.

I must bang drinks with you all of my brethren and sisterin? LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X