• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Electro-Harmonix Synth 9 Synthesizer Machine

New Electro-Harmonix pedal gives guitarists some synth options. Looks like it'll be around $230

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Or how about a Mellotron in a pedal?

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
      New Electro-Harmonix pedal gives guitarists some synth options. Looks like it'll be around $230

I'm tempted but it is soo early 80s. They should call it a Guiffria pedal...

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Friend of ours has a three-piece band. Sometimes he takes a couple keyboards, the bar they're playing tonight is kind of tight on space so he doesn't bring the 'boards and they leave the keyboard songs out. One of those pedals may be ideal for his band.

I am better at keys than guitar so I don't have much use for that pedal. I just thought they were cool. I haven't even been playing guitar with pedals lately, it's just straight into the 6505 mini. The EarthQuaker guys are out of Akron and I've seen their stuff at GC but if I get back into pedals it'll probably be something Boss.

I do like the Whammy pedal mode on my old Digitech RP-5, can get that synthy doubler effect.
        Last edited by twonabomber; 02-23-2017, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Working...