Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Frump

Oooof!

I have a good mind to report you. How about some warning first?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
      Oooof!

Me Yow!! That's just one more reason to vote Trump for King of America!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Or queen, possibly?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
          Or queen, possibly?
          Well, President Trump, uh... fills... that underwear better than any other candidate, Hillary included.

Comment

I thought Trump was just into trannies but not a tranny himself.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Why are all the Fag Hags attracted to post in this thread....*Fuck. Dammit!

You are all climbing:

TOP DEFINITION
              Bandini Mountain
              A large pile of manure. Originally referred to a 100-foot tall mound at the Headquarters of the Bandini Fertilizer Company in Commerce, California.
              "We're going skiing on Bandini mountain!"
              Last edited by SunisinuS; 02-12-2016, 11:20 PM. Reason: *Doh! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce2jEDfPwG8
              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Hmm...

Comment

Civil War II?

What?

Comment

Jesus fuck.

A supposed obituary from Donald Trump's recently-deceased cousin implores the public not to vote for the GOP presidential contender.

All I had to do was type the name.

This is... this is retarded.

Grown men living in their own fantasy world, believing every bullshit that reinforces their fucked up views of the world, while dismissing easily proven truths that threaten force reality into their fantasy bubbles.

I don't get it. The world may be fucked up, as always, but we're still living in an age where life is easier for many, many people, including everyone that posts here, than it has been up to this point.

Yet everyone complains, whines, cries & retreats into their own little fantasy world. Their safe spaces.

Your parents should've bitchslapped every single one of you. Maybe that would've turned you into men.

Comment

I hope Trump wins.

I don't like the guy, per se, but he seems to be stepping on the right toes.

Every time I see him on the news, he's pissing off some PC retards. Good on him.

Who knows? Maybe he'll be a surprise. All I know is, he's by far the best out of all the other candidates. By far.

Hillary is a psycho bitch. Ted Cruz... something is very wrong with that man. Bernie Sanders will fuck up the world's economy, if allowed to have his way, but since he won't be allowed, that's a moot point. However, that motherfucker seems to be even more limp-wristed than Obama.

I can't believe the West has allowed baby killers to penetrate so far into civilised countries.

Trump may not be what the world needs right now, but out of all the even worse alternatives? I'll take that trolling son of a bitch any day.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno View Post
                              Civil War II?

What?
                              Is it time?? Finally??? I gots to load up! Praise Baby Jesus - The South is gonna rise again!!
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...
                              X