X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Firebrand
    Roadie
    • Jun 2004

My New Baby

With a rebel yell, she cries "more more more!"...
  • VanHalenFan5150
    Sniper
    • Oct 2009

Nice, I love that finish. Excellent score dude!
    Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Me likes!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

It needs that cool Gibson Firebird headstock but then Gibson would sue their ass.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Nice geetar.

More details please!
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Firebrand
            Roadie
            • Jun 2004

OK...details....I've always wanted a "Firebird" style guitar...but had never seen a blueburst with gold hardware of any sort...which is my dream color combo...well, after pricing FBVII's on the web, a good buddy of mine suggested I contact Ryan Gadow...talented young luthier who had built two basses for my bud that he raved about. So...after a little ying and yang with Ryan, we embarked on building 'The Gadow Icebird' last March...she was delivered just after New Years day.

Flame maple top (but not too much) on african mahogany body & neck...Maestro tailpiece (more for 'shimmer' effects than anything)...bound zebra rosewood fingerboard...mother of pearl inllays on frets...Kluson locking tuners...ebony layered head...graphite nut...wide neck...hand-wound Gadow mini-buckers in the neck and middle...Duncan SHPR-1 P-Rail in the bridge (can be single coil/P-90/or bucker)...gold hardware all over...pearloid pickguard to make the binding and inlays pop...totally different than anything I've ever played (my main guitar is a birdseye maple '79 short horn BC Rich Mock Supreme)....very mid-range-y, kind of betwen a Strat and a fat Les Paul...but man, what a looker, too....
            With a rebel yell, she cries "more more more!"...

Comment

Working...