X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Colon Crappyprick is STILL an over rated over hyped ASSHOLE

This fucking lameassed son of a bitch FINALLY got kicked down to being a benchwarmer, so now he thinks he's going to keep his name in the press by being a political protest.

And who even knew the son of a bitch was "black"?

Fuck you Crappyprick. Go join Tebow in the washed up pool of obscurity....
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Unbelievable.... some fool called into Thom Hartmann's show and actually compared Crappyprick to ROSA FUCKING PARKS.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

My thoughts pretty much. He has a right to his opinion, and he is good at riding the pine so no bother getting up when he's going to sit the entire game anyways...

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        This fucking lameassed son of a bitch FINALLY got kicked down to being a benchwarmer, so now he thinks he's going to keep his name in the press by being a political protest.

And who even knew the son of a bitch was "black"?

Fuck you Crappyprick. Go join Tebow in the washed up pool of obscurity....
        Well he does have a kick ass Afro. So he's got that going for him.

And I'm all for him using his First Amendment right to be a complete moron and a cock bag. He does have the right to say whatever he wants, no matter how offensive it is or completely stupid. That's kinda how it works.

But right now in this country we have this fucked up atmosphere of anti cop/anti American hatred and it's pretty irresponsible of him to say the things he's said and to wear socks depicting cops as pigs.

And since he's going to donate a million bucks to an organization that openly calls for the murder of policemen AND demands that no black "child" under the age of 23 be prosecuted for crimes...it makes me wonder just what kind of America this moron wants to live in, where he would be proud to stand for the national anthem. Well, the only answer is one where there is no rule of law. Kinda like Detroit or Chicago or you name it.

And you have to keep in mind, this guy is one of the most privileged people in America. He ain't working for a living like you and me. So instead of crying about how terrible the mean ol' poe lease are, how's about he drives to Detroit and gets a job being a cop and see just what they have to deal with on a daily basis. Or he can just continue to sit there, shit on the flag, and go home to his mansion and continue to be the stoopid hypocrite he is.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

He never had an Afro before either. I'm not kidding when I say I didn't know he was "black". With the German last name, I figured his dad was white and his mom was Mexican or whatever. Wasn't seeing any African roots there at all. Now he wants to create this new image out of thin air (and big hair) that never existed before. What's next? Is he going to cut a rap album with Kanye West producing?? (Dre wouldn't touch it... he's a Raiders fan, so he hates anything to do with the 49ers)
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            He never had an Afro before either. I'm not kidding when I say I didn't know he was "black". With the German last name, I figured his dad was white and his mom was Mexican or whatever. Wasn't seeing any African roots there at all. Now he wants to create this new image out of thin air (and big hair) that never existed before. What's next? Is he going to cut a rap album with Kanye West producing?? (Dre wouldn't touch it... he's a Raiders fan, so he hates anything to do with the 49ers)
            Yeah I see what you're getting at. Maybe he took a really hard hit to the head during practice lol. It is kinda odd seeing somebody all of a sudden pushing an agenda like this. Then again, maybe he just believes all the hysteria being floated in the media. Cause last time I checked, the poe lease really weren't gunning down black folk in the streets. It's just not happening. Yes, there are a couple bad shootings every year, and that needs to be addressed. But it's not "open season on blacks" like this guy is making out. And why isn't he raising hell about all the black dudes who kill each other every week in Detroit and Chicago and places like that? I just don't get why people like him ignore all that and blame the mean ol' poe lease for all the problems in the black community. I mean, are the poe lease shooting all the jobs too?

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Kaepernick's girlfriend Nessa Diab is big into the BLM movement. His sitting was probably her idea.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                Kaepernick's girlfriend Nessa Diab is big into the BLM movement. His sitting was probably her idea.
                Yeah, I read that about her. You know, I don't think most people even have a clue what that entire "organization" is really all about. Let's take a look at one of their so-called demands, shall we?

Now, I'm not going to copy/paste the entire thing because it's beyond stupid. I mean it's Unabomber manifesto wacked out. But one of their demands is to end the prosecution of "children" under the age of 23. They blah blah blah on about it and then they suggest a new law that they demand be passed...

"This would require passage of a bill through both houses of Congress and signed by the President. The Bill would repeal all federal juvenile crimes and amend the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act. It would also provide incentives to states, including the tying of federal prison and policing grants, to adopt statutes that ban the prosecution of children under the age 23."

Then they go on to demand..

"Legislation banning the prosecution of youth for all misdemeanors would have the largest impact on people who are made most vulnerable by incarceration including LGBTQ, undocumented and trans people."

Then they take it one step further and demand this...

"Passage of local school district policy banning exclusionary discipline (suspensions, expulsions, arrests) for vague and subjective behaviors including willful defiance, disrespect, insubordination, obnoxious, and disturbing the peace."

So lemme wrap all that up: What they're demanding is that kids no longer be punished at school for willful defiance and disturbing the peace and being out of control assholes. And they're demanding an end to the prosecution of "children" under 23 for any crime, misdemeanor and federal. Why? Here, let them tell you:

"Prosecuting youth with crimes is not only cruel; but it also permanently disadvantages them with a criminal record, which makes completing their education, getting a job, finding housing and growing up to be contributing members of society unfairly difficult."

So prosecuting someone under 23 for a crime that they committed is cruel and permanently disadvantages them. So fucking what? You break the law and you get punished. That's how it works.

And these are just a few of their demands. They actually get a lot wackier than this but this is bad enough. So basically what they want is for people under 23 to be able to commit every damn crime they want to and be immune from prosecution. Now, I'm not all that smart, but that doesn't sound like a great way to deter crime. I mean, you're going to make it legal for people to commit crimes and somehow that's going to reduce the crime rate. Like I said, complete fucking idiots.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  And since he's going to donate a million bucks to an organization that openly calls for the murder of policemen AND demands that no black "child" under the age of 23 be prosecuted for crimes.......
                  If you're talking about BLM, they don't do either. He might not want to waste his money though, he might not be making nearly as much...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    If you're talking about BLM, they don't do either. He might not want to waste his money though, he might not be making nearly as much...
                    Well no offense but they certainly do. And I just posted quotes from their site - I don't have to make this stuff up, they wrote up their demands themselves.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                      Bitch be droppin' him when he po' ghetto...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        Well no offense but they certainly do. And I just posted quotes from their site - I don't have to make this stuff up, they wrote up their demands themselves.
                        I didn't see anything about killing cops...

I think many of them are idiots, but there isn't much need for polarizing hyperbole...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I didn't see anything about killing cops...

I think many of them are idiots, but there isn't much need for polarizing hyperbole...
                          No, they don't have any kill the cops demands on their site, lol. I didn't mean it to sound like I was implying that. I was referring to their public demonstrations where they run around hollering for cops to be murdered. Of course, an argument could be made that those are individuals making those comments and chants and not representative of the organization as a whole. That is until you look at the so-called leaders they draw their inspiration from, according to the "leaders" of the organization.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Bitch be droppin' him when he po' ghetto...
                            Wouldn't that be the worst? You go all nuts and make an ass out of yourself and get canned and then your chick runs off because you're broke. Well, he could always get a job being a cop.

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Well, the thing with this player is that he is in no way talented enough for what he is doing (sitting down during the anthem) to be seen as anything other than foolish.

I personally don't have a problem with anyone who doesn't stand during the anthem, or sings along with the anthem, or doesn't take their hat off, or doesn't put their hand over their heart. And they don't even have to give me a reason, even if I ask them for one. That's their right.

Frankly, the idea that doing all of these things is basically or has become virtually compulsory goes against the whole idea of freedom in a democracy in the first place. Loyalty is only worth something if the person giving or pledging their loyalty is doing so freely. If they're doing so out of fear of being ridiculed otherwise, then that's not a loyalty or a display of loyalty that is worth much.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...