• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the Site is Run

Originally posted by rwc View Post
    The silence is deafening from the army
    You can thank Sesh for that...

It's difficult to deal with mental illness on a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
      It's difficult to deal with mental illness on a forum.
      The content of this site over the years could keep a generation or three of psychologists intrigued and amused for decades...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

And maybe slightly horrified....

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          You can thank Sesh for that...
          And what would you have done had you been running the site all this time that would have brought it back to its peak in, say, 2004, when there were more active members posting daily?

Exactly.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
            And what would you have done had you been running the site all this time that would have brought it back to its peak in, say, 2004, when there were more active members posting daily?

Exactly.
            He would have created the Alex Jones Forum...

Comment

Exactly.
              Well, I suggested a name change to the MARXIST ARMY but as usual, the "mods" here had to be total dicks about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                He would have created the Alex Jones Forum...
                Twenty years and 44 000 posts and we're still waiting for his first donation..he wouldn't have created shit - deadbeat.
                Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-17-2021, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                  Well, I suggested a name change to the MARXIST ARMY but as usual, the "mods" here had to be total dicks about it.
                  You should go look at the political posts here from 15 years ago, they are all still there. The forum was majority Republican posts then, at least half the webmasters probably still vote that way. There is no agenda, it just reflects where people are at times in history.

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                    The content of this site over the years could keep a generation or three of psychologists intrigued and amused for decades...
                    Ha! They set up social media for that purpose.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      I wouldn't have banned anyone...

It's Dave and Eddie that brought us all together...

It's Sesh's totalitarian mindset that that picks and chooses who can say what...
                      The people Sesh banned deserved it.

Membership participation was on the wane/in serious decline well before Sesh was running the place. Feel free to believe the chronology was otherwise if you want.

Hey, I'm not saying I had any cure-all ideas that would have revived the amount of different members posting daily back to where the site was in its heyday, either. It may well be that the site would be where it is today regardless of who was running it, Sarge included.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Most people seemed to think that we didn't ban enough soon enough.

Far more people left due to trolls than were ever banned.

There were actually almost no permanent bannings and you had to be acting like a total fucking dickhead repeatedly to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                          You should go look at the political posts here from 15 years ago, they are all still there. The forum was majority Republican posts then, at least half the webmasters probably still vote that way. There is no agenda, it just reflects where people are at times in history.
                          So that's why Vonnie can't take a joke no matter how stupid. Of course, historians are going to look at my post and wholeheartedly agree what a genius I was. My post will be quoted in the annuals of a history yet to be written.

Comment

The people Sesh banned deserved it.

Membership participation was on the wane/in serious decline well before Sesh was running the place. Feel free to believe the chronology was otherwise if you want.

Hey, I'm not saying I had any cure-all ideas that would have revived the amount of different members posting daily back to where the site was in its heyday, either. It may well be that the site would be where it is today regardless of who was running it, Sarge included.
                            The social media sites played a significant role in drawing interest and activity away from these bulletin boards which were in many ways the backbone of the social part of the internet... prior to smart phones.

This site was one of the few where there was no heavy-handed banning even though many deserved it long before they received it, if ever. For Elvis to complain/criticize is just plain hypocritical. He knows damn well why he was banned here and at several other related sites. It wasn't due to who was running the sites... it was a pure desire to be booted because he couldn't control his asshole actions... plain and simple.
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                              So that's why Vonnie can't take a joke no matter how stupid.
                              I think that's more like when the boy in class who likes you keeps pulling your pony tail...
                              Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-18-2021, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X