While everybody else is making music, Van Halen is making MORE T-SHIRTS!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

While everybody else is making music, Van Halen is making MORE T-SHIRTS!!

That's right kids....

No concrete news on new music or any other forward progress from the VH Camp...but if it's wearables you're looking for, the boys have got you covered!!!!

Nice shirt....but I'd trade in all of my VH concert shirts and other paraphenalia at this point for some NEW FUCKING MUSIC!
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

And don't give me the "John 5 rumors" or any other horseshit as proof of anything.

Until the word comes down from inside Howdy Doody Mountain, I ain't buyin' any of it...
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

I fully agree with ya Dutch.....

But that is a nice shirt....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

You know what, I'm tired. If they release something (which I doubt will happen) I'll look forward to buying and listening to it. But I'm not going to get excited about pipe-dreams and rumours anymore.

I'll always love CVH, but there are so many other bands out there still bleeding for music that my ears are busy enough without waiting around for Sped Co.
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• indeedido
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

But it's made with a higher thread count than most other t shirts. That's as good as a new album, right?
          This space for rent.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by indeedido
            But it's made with a higher thread count than most other t shirts. That's as good as a new album, right?
            LMFAO!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

i think it was also a design that eddie has had in the can for years, hence, there must be a new album too.
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                And don't give me the "John 5 rumors" or any other horseshit as proof of anything.

Until the word comes down from inside Howdy Doody Mountain, I ain't buyin' any of it...
                I don't even trust anything from Howdy Doody Mountain.

Now if their manager (Irving Azoff?) announces something, or tour dates are announced, I will believe it.

Otherwise, it is just the same old spEd who does not give a fuck about his fans.
                Last edited by Hardrock69; 06-04-2010, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                  Notice the guitar on the back is pointing down, so it looks like the neck is going right into your ass....

If you're a Van Halen fan at this point, that's a very appropriate shirt to be sportin'...

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

all true but you got to admit an Ed and Dave album would still do well if it ever happens.

Even people who think they're washed up would be at least curious.

If you were in their shoes could you really wait 10 years and put out a terrible album?
                    I say it will be a great album .....if it ever gets released.

But if they come out with striped socks next, I'm out.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

But if they come out with striped socks next, I'm out.
                      i know cadaverdog would do
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

That shirt sucks salty, leathery balls. I wouldn't wear that shit if you paid me - & I'm not cheap.

And yeah, the guitar DOES look like it's goin' up your arse. It IS fitting for a VH fan & other fans will sympathize & feel your pain, if you'll pardon the pun, but others? Let's just say if you buy & wear that, there's a shitload of fag jokes just waitin' to be hurled yer way, pal...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Note to Ed: Level with us........The creative well ran dry many years ago, didn't it?!
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                            Notice the guitar on the back is pointing down, so it looks like the neck is going right into your ass....

If you're a Van Halen fan at this point, that's a very appropriate shirt to be sportin'...
                            Really. The front should say something like "I asked Eddie about his new music and he shoved a guitar up my ass".

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Starwood
                              Roadie
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                              Note to Ed: Level with us........The creative well ran dry many years ago, didn't it?!
                              The first thing Ed does every mornin is check this site, Jimmi! He needs to get his post count up to be relevant on an irrelevant band site.
                              Anyways - You should be getting a PM from him soon, but don't be surprised if he's a little....well...cranky. He's always a little insecure when folks challenge his creativity.
                              Breasts!
                              Helping RothTards speak in the 3rd person since 2004!

Comment

Working...