View Poll Results: Who's the Most Useless Poster here?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Katydud

12 36.36%
  • Homosexxxxual

4 12.12%
  • Joe Blunder

0 0%
  • They're all so fucking stupid they have to be the same person

17 51.52%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who wins the Most Useless Poster award?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Major Kudos and Huzzahs to whoever finally got Joe Thunder banned again.

It MUST be killing the little racist kiddie diddler

One down, One to go

Here, katy, katy, katy

Come drink the antifreeze and go night night
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD
    Apparently this is Katydud's contribution to the anti-abortion movement. This group goes around implanting miniature musical instruments inside women's uteruses in an attempt to encourage musical talent among the unborn.

Actually, I support this idea. If kids can play instruments before they're born, it would eventually prevent a horror that has damaged society for decades......

Boy-bands!
    Are you serious?
    The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rebel
    Are you serious?
    No, but it makes more sense than anything that delusional bitch has ever said
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LMAO!! Well, I feel a bit stupid, but she's pretty nutty so I didn't know for sure.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Page 3

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Katydid
    Actually Wayne L is from NC also. He posts some good threads. I liked the one where his cousin stole his coon dog and spray painted it, so he could hide it from Wayne and breed it to his female gyp.
    talk to your kids lately?

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    THE EMBRYO is a band out of Singapore. RANDOLF ARRIOLA, lead singer and lead guitar player. Multiculturaled music, non genre... Looper studio forums, Recording Studios, Hello Singapore Radio, Embryo Songs and various. Gley music forums, J Rock, rock, pop,dozens of forums and sites for the tech blest.

I post everything anyone sends me from publicist, producers, record companies, artists and etc. Cds cost $82. over there. Gives everyone a chance to get their info out there and boost overseas sales. Listen click ons. Membership subject to approval...Non Profit...

P BASE PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO with galleries around the world. Changes every 10 minutes. He had 60 a few years ago, more now.

Also a KATIE, KATIE, KATIE photo gallery (only Katies allowed) from around the world. Post your digital beauties...

My deceased daughter brought him to me in a dream and said we could help each other. I posted the dream in a Country Songwriter's group, was unsubscribed. He said the dream was about him. I made him send proof. He invited me in, been there 4 yrs.

Done nothing but grow. Mp3 went down, Sound Click took it's place. Used to have his cds playing in share files, 30 plus, more now.

A Buddist from Singapore and a Catholic from NC...A treasured friend.

Also Reif Band...Aziz (Looks like Johnny Depp).

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD
    You just proved your total cluelessness.
    That's all we need to get that unshaven Michael Moore's Farenheight stirred up.

O Mich even in your clean shaven you are still butt ugly.

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah record companies, producers, and the like send you shit to post.

She can't put an avatar she keeps crying about under her name, but she's a big wheel in the internet music world.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by pete
    Pete, tell me why you want to kill me and the rest of my family? And how can you get by with threats every day?

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ALinChainz
    She's like Thunder.

All these fans, friends and well-wishers, but not one of them posting in here back her up.

Some friends.

They're probably glad she bailed on those other sites, I know it'll be a party here when she's gone.
    They don't post a lot, but read and view...Have good manners, unlike some people around cheer.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah record companies, producers, and the like send you shit to post.

She can't put an avatar she keeps crying about under her name, but she's a big wheel in the internet music world.
    I just hit forward...or copy and paste.

Because I can, dammit!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey HEY!!! Welcome back Pete! Glad to see ya postin', and not swathed in the hurricane mess. Hope you are doin' well down there, and glad it looks like Ivan is gonna miss ya.

Katydid prolly hasn't talked to her kids n' years. From what it looks like on the website that I saw, the one kid mentions her only once. Don't reply to any of her "Guest posts".....what's that tell ya?

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How about it foreign fans...explain what J Rock, Gley, and etc. are exactly.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Susie Q
    Hey HEY!!! Welcome back Pete! Glad to see ya postin', and not swathed in the hurricane mess. Hope you are doin' well down there, and glad it looks like Ivan is gonna miss ya.

Katydid prolly hasn't talked to her kids n' years. From what it looks like on the website that I saw, the one kid mentions her only once. Don't reply to any of her "Guest posts".....what's that tell ya?
    Yeah, Pete glad it missed you. Cause don't think you could walk on water.

You mean you can post every day on those? I thought it was just about a dozen little thingys.

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They don't post a lot, but read and view...Have good manners, unlike some people around cheer.
    It isn't good manners to lie either.

They don't post a lot? Show me where one has ever?

You haven't brought anyone to this site. These supposed friends of your are here but not one comes to your defense, not one.

You're a liar Katy. Habitual. You think anyone believes you exchanged emails with Cher and that bullshit?

How miserable you must be, hanging out here, bitching about everything about it, but sitting right here, wallowing in it.

Got an average of 15-20 years on everyone here, hell, you already died.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I had an odd dream night before last. Some dummy was laying asleep or passed out on a lounge chair on a balcony. And huge humongus grey waves higher than the balcony was rushing toward him from the ocean...could see nothing.

I fell swooped him and protected his body from the huge waves. Although they completely covered us. Can still feel my right hand on his leg dragging him to safety. Praying for God's mercy for his sorry ass.

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Pete, tell me why you want to kill me and the rest of my family? And how can you get by with threats every day?
    You and your family..........

(chomp chomp) that's a rather......tender subjuect.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It isn't good manners to lie either.

They don't post a lot? Show me where one has ever?

You haven't brought anyone to this site. These supposed friends of your are here but not one comes to your defense, not one.

You're a liar Katy. Habitual. You think anyone believes you exchanged emails with Cher and that bullshit?

How miserable you must be, hanging out here, bitching about everything about it, but sitting right here, wallowing in it.

Got an average of 15-20 years on everyone here, hell, you already died.
    AL, Please don't tonight...I've cried from whiplash pain and Ed dying at 4:00 am.. I'm not able to ride, drive, or fly...Just wait for pictures. 2000 miles roundtrip from home. It's my 2nd whiplash. My ears are ringing and chirping.

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thanks for the welcome honey.

Because I can, dammit!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, Pete glad it missed you. Cause don't think you could walk on water.

You mean you can post every day on those? I thought it was just about a dozen little thingys.
    You posted there twice, and your kid never replied to you on the guest page. What's that tell ya? He don't want nothin' to do with ya. You have burned any bridge between your kids, you fliped out when your daughter died (If in fact that is the truth, I would go into mind melt myself if my kid died). You are a lost soul looking to do whatever you can to piss off the people anywhere you can because this is how frustrated you are in real life. You are a complete mess, and you wish the same on everyone else. This way you are not lonely in your misery.

Thing is........you are.

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    AL, Please don't tonight...I've cried from whiplash pain and Ed dying at 4:00 am.. I'm not able to ride, drive, or fly...Just wait for pictures. 2000 miles roundtrip from home. It's my 2nd whiplash. My ears are ringing and chirping.
    So that makes it ok to make up lies. You've brought no one here, fucking Thunder, you own fans and well wishers, but one of them post. They like you so much that they won't defend you.

Instead of admitting you're bullshit, you want sympathy?

You try and get this site shut down, and yet, if you hurt so bad, why would you sit on a website where no one wants you?

Do you even grasp the stupidity?

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You posted there twice, and your kid never replied to you on the guest page. What's that tell ya? He don't want nothin' to do with ya. You have burned any bridge between your kids, you fliped out when your daughter died (If in fact that is the truth, I would go into mind melt myself if my kid died). You are a lost soul looking to do whatever you can to piss off the people anywhere you can because this is how frustrated you are in real life. You are a complete mess, and you wish the same on everyone else. This way you are not lonely in your misery.

Thing is........you are.
    Exactly.

100% correct.

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thing is........you are.
    give the lady 5 stars!

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I love my sons and their families. We talk everyday. No one should have to outlive their child or ex spouse.

In Foster parent class they listed on the board positives and negatives from birth to death.

No one but me had already faced most things that the very old face so young.

I kept giving positives. I'm sick of being positive and strong. I'm sick of letting people use my back to walk on.

I'm sick of pulling on paralyzed patients who probably feel better than I do. Going back to work after a week and an half cause I had no ins. but my whole lower back bruised and a knot still on my back. Now this...What am I supposed to do?

If I go back to work too soon I could sever my spinal cord or something. You foot the bill yourself for treatments till the ins co decides to pay. You only have so much money. And they never even exrayed my head. Lawyers say a slip and fall case is hard to win. They have known people who died because those things go to the supreme court. You have to have broken bones. Hopefully I can get paid for days out of work, medical and maybe a coupon.

He did start me on prednisone... 2 per hr. first day reduced down. Found the whiplash. ER drs could let you die. I've been losing thought patterns and feel like a wrung out dishrag. Though that one week that Sat was Sunday.

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Spinal chords are exclusive to mammals katy.

You recycler of dung.

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They didn't xray your head, and you have been losing thought patterns.

No shit.

What a story to come up with when getting called on your lying bullshit, "Ican't tell the truth, I'm losing thought patterns. I got it so bad, and feel so bad, that here I am at this website, instead of getting well, mentally and physically."

Quit falling down, if you don't have a case, you didn;t get hurt bad enough. And quit landing on your head, it shows.

page 24

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thing is........you are.

What is your damn excuse for being such a bitch??

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What is your damn excuse for being such a bitch??
    She's a defender of the faith.

You are a gold-medalist in the white-trash-olympics.

and worthy of all it entitles.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They didn't xray your head, and you have been losing thought patterns.

No shit.

What a story to come up with when getting called on your lying bullshit, "Ican't tell the truth, I'm losing thought patterns. I got it so bad, and feel so bad, that here I am at this website, instead of getting well, mentally and physically."

Quit falling down, if you don't have a case, you didn;t get hurt bad enough. And quit landing on your head, it shows.

page 24
    The lies just roll out of your mouth. And for your age you repeat yourself constantly. Like a mental illness called a song on the brain. And you use word salad a lot and metaphors. You have early alzheimers. I bet you get the Sundowners too...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    GET THEE TO A NUNNERY!

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The lies just roll out of your mouth. And for your age you repeat yourself constantly. Like a mental illness called a song on the brain. And you use word salad a lot and metaphors. You have early alzheimers. I bet you get the Sundowners too...
    Stop editing my posts trying to make me sound delirous.

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And you use word salad a lot and metaphors. You have early alzheimers. I bet you get the Sundowners too...
    You're shittier than a septic tank in a catholic church for over-weight vegetarians.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're shittier than a septic tank in a catholic church for over-weight vegetarians.
    Stop that shit you are giving me the laughing crying hysterics. And my sharp bones are scraping my lungs and it hurts to laugh.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yep, you're worthless.
    Big Daddy Ed Motherfuckin' Roth!

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Stop that shit you are giving me the laughing crying hysterics. And my sharp bones are scraping my lungs and it hurts to laugh.
    Mouthier than a truck stop whore in a harlem stuckey's workin bro's 2 @ a time for crack money.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Spinal chords are exclusive to mammals katy.

You recycler of dung.
    How about a spinal tap? You have no protein in your spine cause it went out your ying yang from looking at nun porn.

You recycler of beer cans.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yes, Katydid would sneak off late at night and not come home until 6 am. She was a lot lizard.

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How about a spinal tap? You have no protein in your spine cause it went out your ying yang from looking at nun porn.

You recycler of beer cans.
    Uglier than a 23 year old female with half a skull and a whole brain.

(slow roasted)

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    She's a defender of the faith.

You are a gold-medalist in the white-trash-olympics.

and worthy of all it entitles.
    Is she Pistacapallian? Three guys from up North went to the Bible Belt. Just didn't fit in, so they decided it was because they needed to be baptized. The Janitor was the only one there, but said he was a self ordained minister of sorts and he could baptize them. He took them into the bathroom and baptized them in the toilet and mumbled some words over them. Going back down the street they wondered what FAITH they were? Catholics baptized at birth, Methodists sprinkled, so they decided they must be PISSTACAPAILEN.

I am in bad company...

And speaking of entities...you need to stop watching those KKK tapes.

Thread Information