Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Bash the Fuck Out Of...Week 1

lms2
    As for my nightly entertainment. I get that regardless. I realize there are people that are angry over what happened with their friend. But, if you read the threads... (then I guess it was not just for my entertainment?) She said far worse things about me than I ever said to or about her. If you didn't read the threads...

Whatever, thats all over and done. If thats the "old school" way of doing things, I will be surprised.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by SoCalChelle
    You mean there hasn't been enough of that yet? Oh yeah, I'M still here....
    Yeah, but nobody cares that you are. You're not that...other person, so don't think anyone gives a shit.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by lms2
    As for my nightly entertainment. I get that regardless. I realize there are people that are angry over what happened with their friend. But, if you read the threads... (then I guess it was not just for my entertainment?) She said far worse things about me than I ever said to or about her. If you didn't read the threads...

Whatever, thats all over and done. If thats the "old school" way of doing things, I will be surprised.
    Why bother explaining? They're obviously too stupid to realize that threatening someone's job is pretty serious shit. They're too stupid to take threats of violence seriously.

That fucking unnamed loser will keep playing the martyr game now because Chelle's site is obviously not much of a substitute (being a boring and shitty place), so she has to keep coming here under new usernames.

Don't let them get to you. They know why the unnamed person was kicked out. And they have no ground to stand on.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    People who have a need to pound people relentlessly into the ground are "MEAN PEOPLE"... I'm surrounded by mean people! People who find it easier to complain and hate rather than compliment appreciate and love. As I think this and post this, I don't fail to notice the irony.
    Yes, i'm complaining about complainers. I'm hating haters. It's making me laugh and confused at the same time. I don't want to hate haters because if I do that I will be a hater myself. So how do I stay happy and positive when i'm engulfed by this sea of negativity?

Sweet Talkin' Ladies Man
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ZahZoo
    I'd say we bash the hell outta Max, Rikk and Bill... their damn hillbilly Sheep Pen is stinking up the place and creating an environmental hazard with all the sheep shit and flies it's attracted.
    LOL...okay ZZ. Amusing indeed.

Yawn.

Now where are we taking this?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ooh, boy...someone missed their medication again this morning.

lms2
    Nothing gets to me... for very long. Especially coming from one Not Guilty who just joined today and knows nothing about it. As for the other members here... yea, that gets to me a little bit. But hey, its a MESSAGE BOARD.

The facts remain in print in one or two closed threads. Those who know, know what she did, and they also know that I did not stoop to her level. That means something to me, even if it doesn't mean anything to anyone else. If they want to vent on me about, hell, get it out in the open.

But thank you Rikk. That was very nice of you.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nothing gets to me... for very long. Especially coming from one Not Guilty who just joined today and knows nothing about it. As for the other members here... yea, that gets to me a little bit. But hey, its a MESSAGE BOARD.

The facts remain in print in one or two closed threads. Those who know, know what she did, and they also know that I did not stoop to her level. That means something to me, even if it doesn't mean anything to anyone else. If they want to vent on me about, hell, get it out in the open.

But thank you Rikk. That was very nice of you.
    Nobody has ever stooped to that cunt's level. No one. The lowest of the low.

Splooge Da Hamsta
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by NOT Guilty
    People who have a need to pound people relentlessly into the ground are "MEAN PEOPLE"... I'm surrounded by mean people! People who find it easier to complain and hate rather than compliment appreciate and love. As I think this and post this, I don't fail to notice the irony.
    Yes, i'm complaining about complainers. I'm hating haters. It's making me laugh and confused at the same time. I don't want to hate haters because if I do that I will be a hater myself. So how do I stay happy and positive when i'm engulfed by this sea of negativity?
    We're on a mission from ROTH

lms2
    So are you saying your are a nice person?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    Why bother explaining? They're obviously too stupid to realize that threatening someone's job is pretty serious shit. They're too stupid to take threats of violence seriously.

That fucking unnamed loser will keep playing the martyr game now because Chelle's site is obviously not much of a substitute (being a boring and shitty place), so she has to keep coming here under new usernames.

Don't let them get to you. They know why the unnamed person was kicked out. And they have no ground to stand on.
    Rikk, those things you mentioned were really bad things that I did. I admit that it was wrong, out of line and I have apologized 100 times.
    There isn't anything more I can say about it. I have forgiven myself and God has forgiven me. I don't need YOUR forgivness. Thing is this, and I an speaking to you rationally so pleas try and do the same with me in your reply. If you really want me to leave then you need to quit referring to me. I stay away and when I peek in, I see you and others bashing away at me and I feel inclined to defend myself. Understandable don't you think? You yourself made unmentionable comments about me in youe Pen induction just Friday.You need to be alittle fair here.

lms2
    For some who claims to want a fresh start, and who has been here on numerous aliases... you sure seem to keep living in the past.

He doesn't like you. Deal with it.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So are you saying your are a nice person?
    Yes I am a very nice person, when people are not seeking me out and tormenting me, (which is exactly what was happening when I made such threats and at about the time you joined this board) I am a very kind and giving person. In fact all of these Fab bashers were once my friend. Especially Guwapo. He jumped on this bandwagon knowing full well how kind I am. Anyone who knows me in REAL life, including Brett will atest that I am much different in life than I am on the board. Unfortunatly, people like to taunt me and I have a weakness for it and a bad temper. However, I have never hurt anyone or anything. I have never been in any trouble, I do not smoke, or do drugs, I rarely drink, I go to church most every Sunday and I really do try to be a good person. I get ANGRY because my life has been hard the last few years. I know who's hasnt? So Yeah, I'm working on that and Yeah I'm on meds, I admit it. I made ALOT of mistakes but I deserve to be forgiven and I had been makeing amends until Rikk and Max brought it all up again here. I'd really like to move on from my past mistakes and grow. Why would you people not want to let me do that?
    Last edited by NOT Guilty; 10-06-2004 at 04:42 PM.

Splooge Da Hamsta
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fak...I'm gonna cry...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    For some who claims to want a fresh start, and who has been here on numerous aliases... you sure seem to keep living in the past.

He doesn't like you. Deal with it.
    Excuse me... the aliases are necessary when you are continuoulsy banned. I have a right to respond when people are talking about ME. I live in the past because it is MY PAST that is being brought up again and again and as for people NOT liking me, that is FINE, I DON'T NEED THEM TO LIKE ME, but to constantly BASH me and ridicule me is unnecessary and unkind.
    Last edited by NOT Guilty; 10-06-2004 at 04:43 PM.

Splooge Da Hamsta
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    sniff.....sniff.....

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't cry Guwapo...

Splooge Da Hamsta
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't cry Guwapo...

Fak I miss you Fab....

Splooge Da Hamsta
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Okay...no I don't!

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL...okay ZZ. Amusing indeed.

Yawn.

Now where are we taking this?
    Never mind... I missed my daily bash fest with Cuntfish today so I had to pic on someone else.

Since this thread seems to be heading into a battle I'd just as soon not be in the middle of... I'll be checking out. I leave you folks with a thought...

Something Louise Harrison (sister of the late George Harrison) said yesterday in Little Rock after her car was broken into and her wallet and stuff was ripped off about the guy that did it... She doesn't want to press charges...

"I want to give him a Harrison hug, sign an autograph and wish him a better future. He's probably missing a lot of love in his life. Kindness creates kindness; hate and fear create more hate and fear."

Later...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Rikk, those things you mentioned were really bad things that I did. I admit that it was wrong, out of line and I have apologized 100 times.
    There isn't anything more I can say about it. I have forgiven myself and God has forgiven me. I don't need YOUR forgivness. Thing is this, and I an speaking to you rationally so pleas try and do the same with me in your reply. If you really want me to leave then you need to quit referring to me. I stay away and when I peek in, I see you and others bashing away at me and I feel inclined to defend myself. Understandable don't you think? You yourself made unmentionable comments about me in youe Pen induction just Friday.You need to be alittle fair here.
    1) I never talk about you. I've tried to not even mention your name. The only time the last week or two I've spoken about you is when you invaded again.

2) You obviously don't respect the mods. You've been banned, but you keep coming back under new usernames. That's dishonest. Care to explain why you don't just stay away?

3) I don't like you. You did some very nasty shit to MAX, me and many other people. And I will NOT forgive you...ever. Deal with it.

4) You do NOT apologize for the things you've done. In fact, you've spent two months denying almost every accusation. You've made entire threads on me being a liar. Care to explain how you've apologized 100 times?

It is best if you leave. If you leave, I won't have to talk about you. I am being fair. You've not wanted here. But you keep invading the place anyway. Who's being unfair?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You used to be such a nice guy... What a shame.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Excuse me... the aliases are necessary when you are continuoulsy banned. I have a right to respond when people are talking about ME. I live in the past because it is MY PAST that is being brought up again and again and as for people NOT liking me, that is FINE, I DON'T NEED THEM TO LIKE ME, but to constantly BASH me and ridicule me is unnecessary and unkind.
    You and a few of your cronies were bitching about me at Chelle's super-lame site. Did I rejoin that site under an alias and start shit over there? No. I mentioned it here, because I have no been banned here. I've seen you lurking here when you werern't even the topic of conversation. I've seen you join threads that had nothing to do with you under one of your aliases. Care to explain why in those cases it was necessary to join under an alias after being banned?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You used to be such a nice guy... What a shame.
    I still am a nice guy. But I'm not nice to you. I don't like your tactics. I don't like what you've done to friends here. I don't like what you've done in the past. It's disgusting.

And funny how you say I used to be such a nice guy. You were calling for my blood a few weeks ago.

Why don't you just leave?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Splooge
    Okay...no I don't!
    LOL!!

Hey, where's Stella today?

Splooge Da Hamsta
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL!!

Hey, where's Stella today?
    Hungover!!

Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're beating your head against a brick wall, Fab. Rikk won't be happy until he chases away all the females except lms. Eventually she'll probably piss him off somehow and then she'll be gone too. It's a shame that one guy is running off so many people, but what can ya do? Feeling tormented? You know where to go
    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Facebook: Chelle Marley

lms2
    Yes I am a very nice person, when people are not seeking me out and tormenting me, (which is exactly what was happening when I made such threats and at about the time you joined this board) I am a very kind and giving person. In fact all of these Fab bashers were once my friend. Especially Guwapo. He jumped on this bandwagon knowing full well how kind I am. Anyone who knows me in REAL life, including Brett will atest that I am much different in life than I am on the board. Unfortunatly, people like to taunt me and I have a weakness for it and a bad temper. However, I have never hurt anyone or anything. I have never been in any trouble, I do not smoke, or do drugs, I rarely drink, I go to church most every Sunday and I really do try to be a good person. I get ANGRY because my life has been hard the last few years. I know who's hasnt? So Yeah, I'm working on that and Yeah I'm on meds, I admit it. I made ALOT of mistakes but I deserve to be forgiven and I had been makeing amends until Rikk and Max brought it all up again here. I'd really like to move on from my past mistakes and grow. Why would you people not want to let me do that?
    Whatever. My point is that you could start over with any of your aliases and have your fresh start.... but there is just no "entertainment value" in that.

This thread had NOTHING to do with you until you started posting in it... And suddenly that was supposed to make it all about you, just like in the past.

I don't know you, I don't claim to know you, and I don't want to know you. But just for the record... I was here before you ever joined. Big Troubles was a friend of mine before you ever joined. You just never noticed me because you had no reason to. You had the opportunity to find out a little bit about me and taking your issues up with me before you started attacking and trashing me, but you chose not to do that.

So don't tell me about being attacked. One thing you should know by now is that you cannot control how people will treat you, but you can control how you respond to that treatment. Its called maturity. Get some.

lms2
    Rikk have you been picking on Wrigglyvillebabe, Northern Girl, Diamonds Girl, Lady Tudor, crzyfrmtheheat, Stella, and all the other women on this army?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    1) I never talk about you. I've tried to not even mention your name. The only time the last week or two I've spoken about you is when you invaded again.

You just mentioned me in your sheep induction, that is what pissed me off this time. And there is someone here using photoshopped pics of me as well. When I do create new names I do not hide behind them, I let you all knoe it is ME because I am only coming in to rebut.
    I am not somesweetsugar.

2) You obviously don't respect the mods. You've been banned, but you keep coming back under new usernames. That's dishonest. Care to explain why you don't just stay away?
    See above... Also, I feel the banning was unfair. You and Max attacked ME and basically I was banned for things that happened at other boards. You guys brought old stuff to this board and would NOT let ot die. Tell me what I did wrong on THIS board

3) I don't like you. You did some very nasty shit to MAX, me and many other people. And I will NOT forgive you...ever. Deal with it
    What did I do to either of you? You guys did this to ME! I was a well liked user on this board untill the two of you decided to dig up my past, and get into my private life. Pleas explain what I did to you? Do you think you did nothing to me? As for you not liking me... I really dont care. Your a mean and self ritcheous person.

4) You do NOT apologize for the things you've done. In fact, you've spent two months denying almost every accusation. You've made entire threads on me being a liar. Care to explain how you've apologized 100 times?

I have apologiged for the threats, that was really bad and wrong regardless of WHY I did it. you have lied alot about this entire incident
    however I dont expect you to admit it. Your getting exactly what you want, board fame and notariety. Thing is, You took something away from me that I enjoyed. The ARMY. It was my escape from REAL LIFE.
    I had online pals here. Lots of them. And it was a nice little escape for me. You took that and turned it ugly and ya know what. I'm pissed about that. But I can live with it. I have too, doesn't mean I can't be sad.

It is best if you leave. If you leave, I won't have to talk about you. I am being fair. You've not wanted here. But you keep invading the place anyway. Who's being unfair?
    I'm not wanted here by some, but others email me and tell me how slow it is, and how it isn't the same. How all it is anymore is you and Max and a few womwn flirting. People are saying it isn'tthe ARMY at all. Alot of people liked me wether you like it or not. Too bad most of them are afraid to say anything about it for fear of ending up at the end of a Rikk/Max war. It's sad actually because the board that was ALL ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH has been reduced to people afraid to speak.
    Last edited by NOT Guilty; 10-06-2004 at 05:16 PM.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You and a few of your cronies were bitching about me at Chelle's super-lame site. Did I rejoin that site under an alias and start shit over there? No. I mentioned it here, because I have no been banned here. I've seen you lurking here when you werern't even the topic of conversation. I've seen you join threads that had nothing to do with you under one of your aliases. Care to explain why in those cases it was necessary to join under an alias after being banned?
    Rikk I never spoke about you at Chelles EVER.

I read the board. Is that a Crime?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by SoCalChelle
    You're beating your head against a brick wall, Fab. Rikk won't be happy until he chases away all the females except lms. Eventually she'll probably piss him off somehow and then she'll be gone too. It's a shame that one guy is running off so many people, but what can ya do? Feeling tormented? You know where to go
    LOL. Gimme a break. Because I don't like you or the not-mentioned one, I am trying to chase away females? You're such a loser. You think too much of yourself. I could give a flying fuck about you. And it doesn't make a difference that you're a female or not...believe that if you want. The real reason is because I think you're an idiot and a hypocrite. Futhermore, no offense, but I don't really think of you in an opposite-sex kinda way. Sorry. It's two females...count 'em: two...that I haven't liked here. One got deservedly banned. The other whines like an idiot and bitches people out at her own site.

I think lms2 is great, but I think plenty of other females at this site are also really cool people. So, enough of the conspiracy-theories, kay? I think most smart people know what's going on here.

Also, if you think I ran you and fatgirl off on my own, then you really are dumber than I thought. In fact, you know that to not be so, don't you?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Rikk I never spoke about you at Chelles EVER.

I read the board. Is that a Crime?
    No, it's not a crime. But it's pretty pathetic to make up a username and lurk and post, pretending you're someone else.

God, here we go again. It's like talking to a psycho child.

NOT Gilty
    I still am a nice guy. But I'm not nice to you. I don't like your tactics. I don't like what you've done to friends here. I don't like what you've done in the past. It's disgusting.

And funny how you say I used to be such a nice guy. You were calling for my blood a few weeks ago.

Why don't you just leave?
    I was talking about Guwapo...

If I leave, you win...

NOT Gilty
    No, it's not a crime. But it's pretty pathetic to make up a username and lurk and post, pretending you're someone else.

God, here we go again. It's like talking to a psycho child.
    I dont pretend. I am ALWAYS me... And you all know it!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Rikk have you been picking on Wrigglyvillebabe, Northern Girl, Diamonds Girl, Lady Tudor, crzyfrmtheheat, Stella, and all the other women on this army?
    LOL. Nope. Funny though, I guess "Unmentioned" and Smelle think of themselves as the only women at this site. And frankly...uh...no, they're not.

I like all the people you mentioned (except that pesky hamster is a tease!!). What does that say?

NOT Gilty
    LOL. Gimme a break. Because I don't like you or the not-mentioned one, I am trying to chase away females? You're such a loser. You think too much of yourself. I could give a flying fuck about you. And it doesn't make a difference that you're a female or not...believe that if you want. The real reason is because I think you're an idiot and a hypocrite. Futhermore, no offense, but I don't really think of you in an opposite-sex kinda way. Sorry. It's two females...count 'em: two...that I haven't liked here. One got deservedly banned. The other whines like an idiot and bitches people out at her own site.

I think lms2 is great, but I think plenty of other females at this site are also really cool people. So, enough of the conspiracy-theories, kay? I think most smart people know what's going on here.

Also, if you think I ran you and fatgirl off on my own, then you really are dumber than I thought. In fact, you know that to not be so, don't you?
    Why do you call me fat? I'm not fat... lms is ugly, but I dont call her that... Shall I start calling her ugly? If I did you'd say I was a horrible person right...

lms2
    That you're a cat person?

I also forgot Lady Cab Driver, Elitest, and probably a few others I will be kicking myself for here in a bit... I hope they don't get offended.

Splooge Da Hamsta
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL. Nope. Funny though, I guess "Unmentioned" and Smelle think of themselves as the only women at this site. And frankly...uh...no, they're not.

I like all the people you mentioned (except that pesky hamster is a tease!!). What does that say?
    Ya got a problem wit Stella Biotch!??!

Thread Information