Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crzefrmtheatgrl
    Head Fluffer
    • Sep 2004

i think he gets all the beautiful girls he can get, STILL!!!!!!!

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Attention, Class!

There's a chapter titled "All The Girls I've Loved Before" in his book. I suggest you buy it, borrow it, or maybe even steal it, then READ IT!!!!!
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

LMAO @ Diamondsgirl!!! I hear ya, Roth Broad, but we may be a bit too long in the tooth for him (we're 30-something Grrls!) Unfortunately, he seems to like them on the jailbait side, or pretty close to it.

What's with middle-aged men being all skeered of fully grown and mature women, anyway?

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• crzefrmtheatgrl
          Head Fluffer
          • Sep 2004

but, i did read it, that chapter made me cry, i felt bad he said, this one girl he loved, he lived with for about 12 years and he said" lets just call her casy" or something like that i was sad he wasn't with her any more, as much as i think hes hansome and wity, i still think he should love whom ever he wants

Comment

• lms2

I don't remember any girl that he lived with for 12 years. And I have read that chapter several times. Have you girls read the Playgirl interview by him. Being older doesn't worry me...

Comment

• hot for david
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
              Dave's saving himself for me.
              LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
              "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
              http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• crzefrmtheatgrl
                Head Fluffer
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                I don't remember any girl that he lived with for 12 years. And I have read that chapter several times. Have you girls read the Playgirl interview by him. Being older doesn't worry me...
                hm........... maybe i read it wrong, but i did read about the other two girls r'lene and kelly

Comment

• Switch84
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

LMAO!

Originally posted by lms2

Naw, it wasn't a 12 yr. live-in girlfriend mentioned in the book, and I've read it four times. I think he's just a typical male with a terminal case of 'Fear of Commitment'. If it hasn't been cured by now, it won't be. Excuses are like assholes...everybody has one. Being famous doesn't mean you can't have long, successful relationships.

The motherfucka just doesn't wanna get married, y'all!

LMMFAOBT!
                  Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Golden AWe
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                    Dave's saving himself for me.

i'm saving myself for you as well
                    Originally posted by Cato
                    Golden, why are you FAT?
                    Originally posted by lesfunk
                    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Re: LMAO!

Originally posted by Switch84
                      Naw, it wasn't a 12 yr. live-in girlfriend mentioned in the book, and I've read it four times. I think he's just a typical male with a terminal case of 'Fear of Commitment'. If it hasn't been cured by now, it won't be. Excuses are like assholes...everybody has one. Being famous doesn't mean you can't have long, successful relationships.

The motherfucka just doesn't wanna get married, y'all!

LMMFAOBT!
                      I've heard Switch has done it with Dave, several times. a whip and handcuffs were also used
                      Originally posted by Cato
                      Golden, why are you FAT?
                      Originally posted by lesfunk
                      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                        i'm saving myself for you as well
                        come over here...
                        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• crzefrmtheatgrl
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Sep 2004

i read about him using hand cuffs in his book also, he called it the elvis or something?

Comment

• crzefrmtheatgrl
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Sep 2004

he just doesn't want to commit, and i don't blame him, but hes not getting any younger and he should find himself a girl soon

Comment

• lms2

I don't believe that it is beyond all hope. I simply believe that he has not meet the right girl, at the right time. He may have met the wrong girl at the right time, or the right girl at the wrong time. If all things were to be right at any given time.... Hell, hes not even 50. If you get married when you are 50, and live to be 100, you will have been married half your life.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                                LMAO @ Diamondsgirl!!! I hear ya, Roth Broad, but we may be a bit too long in the tooth for him (we're 30-something Grrls!) Unfortunately, he seems to like them on the jailbait side, or pretty close to it.

What's with middle-aged men being all skeered of fully grown and mature women, anyway?

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!
                                why any man would ever want to turn down a woman in her prime???

I hear him once say something like:

"You would think that I would be with a 20 year old girl for great sex and a 35 year old woman for great conversation. Actually, it's the other way around."

Yeah, baby!
                                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...