No announcement yet.

These assholes did teaser intros to "Women In Love..." and "Hot For Teacher"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These assholes did teaser intros to "Women In Love..." and "Hot For Teacher"

God what a let down that would be to hear that, get all excited, and then have it just end. Especially Women in Love which Ed segued into that piece of shit "Humans Being." Mixing Van HALEN with Van Hagar...yuck!

This really saddens me because if they really wanted to, they could do a fuckin' reunion tour and do the fuckin' Van HALEN songs. But no, we have teasers going into Van Hagar songs.

YOU ARE SO ON TONITE AND IT SCARES ME

I AM AFRAID OF YOU

Comment

There is a reason they're only playing the intros, Lou. Its ALL THEY CAN REMEMBER!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Comment

Re: These assholes did teaser intros to "Women In Love..." and "Hot For Teacher"

Originally posted by Lou
        http://www.vhtrading.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5574

God what a let down that would be to hear that, get all excited, and then have it just end. Especially Women in Love which Ed segued into that piece of shit "Humans Being." Mixing Van HALEN with Van Hagar...yuck!

This really saddens me because if they really wanted to, they could do a fuckin' reunion tour and do the fuckin' Van HALEN songs. But no, we have teasers going into Van Hagar songs.
        I hope they keep that shit up, too.

Each time it happens, one more exclamation point appears after the phrase VAN HAGAR SUCKS.

Really, do you expect them to lead with Up For Breakfast or It's About Time?

They're using music that filled stadiums to promote half empty arena.

And they have to sweeten the deal with food vouchers occasionally.

From monters of rock to peddlers of hot dogs and hamburgers.

Karma can come around and bite your ass hard, huh?

Comment

Re: These assholes did teaser intros to "Women In Love..." and "Hot For Teacher"

Originally posted by Lou
          http://www.vhtrading.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5574

The 3 original band members are not going to do the really good, Dave tunes now, because they know they will be performing those tunes with Dave in very short time. Did you really want to hear Women in Love and HFT sung by Sam? Exactly. Maybe they thought and felt the same way- dave or the grave!
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt White
            There is a reason they're only playing the intros, Lou. Its ALL THEY CAN REMEMBER!!!

I actually believe this !!

But even some of the intros Ed has fucked up... (Unchained)

Now how the fuck do you fuckup the unchained intro if you are
            EVH ???????

I can still play that riff after a bottle of bourbon !!!
            Fook me.........
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

How does he fuck up the Runnin' With the Devil RHYTHM multiple times!!!!

He fucked it up three times in that video-the rhythm!!

Comment

Originally posted by freak
                I hope they keep that shit up, too.

They're using music that filled stadiums to promote half empty arena.

Well I was at Anaheim and LA night one, and the arenas were fucking PACKED both nights. So you're a dumbass

Comment

Oh yeah I love the subjective "they were packed" by the Hagar fan who, like Hagar, refuses to look at actual FACTS.

I suppose Van Hagar album sales were somewhere around 50,000,000 and came close if not overtook Van HALEN sales (just to clue you in, Van HALEN with the capital HALEN means DLR, EVH, AVH and MA, the only true version of the band).

Hey gang, I say instant induction into the sheep pen for this Hagarita--for actually GOING to not one but multiple Van Hagar shows and then boasting that they were packed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou
                    Oh yeah I love the subjective "they were packed" by the Hagar fan who, like Hagar, refuses to look at actual FACTS.

I suppose Van Hagar album sales were somewhere around 50,000,000 and came close if not overtook Van HALEN sales (just to clue you in, Van HALEN with the capital HALEN means DLR, EVH, AVH and MA, the only true version of the band).

Hey gang, I say instant induction into the sheep pen for this Hagarita--for actually GOING to not one but multiple Van Hagar shows and then boasting that they were packed.
                    Actually I think Van HALEN put out all-around better albums than Van HAGAR. So you see, I'm not a "Hagarite." I saw Dave last year, too, and it was a good show. But Anaheim was capacity, and Staples had 15,000+. And that's not subjective, it's a fact, coming straight from the people that worked there

Comment

Oh, and obviously Van Hagar didn't outsell the Roth era....that would just be foolish to claim such a thing--what with vhI and 1984 going fuckin' diamond.

Comment

OK, you're not as much of a sheep as I thought. I hate this band though. So much so that I passed without a second thought on seeing Eddie even though I've never seen him. I don't know how people can sit through a Van Hagar setlist.

Comment

Even if I did hate Sammy I'd still see them. I mean, come on, it's Eddie van Fucking Halen, you know? Greatest guitar player ever.

Comment

He's not playing like he is.
                            Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou
                              How does he fuck up the Runnin' With the Devil RHYTHM multiple times!!!!

He fucked it up three times in that video-the rhythm!!
                              Ed just shows his more mature approach. He has taken his playing to a completely new level. And that's the new lowest low.

Comment

Working...
                              X