X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scorpioboy33
    Commando
    • Jul 2004

david lee roth should never return to vh

You know I think if David Lee Roth returned to VH after all the shit been thrown at him by the two sisters I would be upset. I mean I keep hearing people saying what if they wanted him back...I think it would be a fuckin slap in the face of david lee roth for them to ask him to come back now. I mean what a fuckin insult after choosing that yellow bastard over Dave. As far as Im concerned I will see the reunion tour on Nov. 4 in Orilla cept it's called David Lee Roth...cause like my new shirt says David Lee Roth is Van Halen.
  • lms2

Yeah, i've missed you too. What have you been up to?

Comment

• scorpioboy33
      Commando
      • Jul 2004

hey baby...nothing much..i still owe you a photo.....kinda freaked about posting it here..though..I can just imagine...the fun they would have with it......nothin new..just working..playing and hanging out with tirian (prettiest girl in the world...) wonder if i can pm you my pic

Comment

• lms2

you could send it here

Comment

• scorpioboy33
          Commando
          • Jul 2004

give it five and than look

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

To tell the truth, I could go either way on the Roth/VH reunion. I just wnat some new originals by DLR.

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

If those three new songs (Up for Breakfast ?? WTF is going on there)
              are the best these guys could come up with, its retire time or get
              Dave back. No other options. Each Van Hagar album sold less than its
              predecessor, so BOBW is following suit rather well. In fact units sold
              dont even equal the band's biggest disaster, VHIII.

I know it feels like we are the only ones that realize this, but
              trust me, we are not. I wonder if Sammy will be true to his word
              and bow out graciously ? Give the fans what they want to see.
              He know's how many want to see Dave. Even the Aliens included
              that in his latest firmware upload.

Sam, give the final chapter back to the authors of the book...
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

DAVID LEE ROTH is VAN HALEN!!! IF he returned to REFORM THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN, EVERYBODY would be interested in seeing the tour. Van Hagar fans would be crushed, and that would be half the fun!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!!!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Panamark
                  If those three new songs (Up for Breakfast ?? WTF is going on there)
                  are the best these guys could come up with, its retire time or get
                  Dave back. No other options. Each Van Hagar album sold less than its
                  predecessor, so BOBW is following suit rather well. In fact units sold
                  dont even equal the band's biggest disaster, VHIII.

I know it feels like we are the only ones that realize this, but
                  trust me, we are not. I wonder if Sammy will be true to his word
                  and bow out graciously ? Give the fans what they want to see.
                  He know's how many want to see Dave. Even the Aliens included
                  that in his latest firmware upload.

Sam, give the final chapter back to the authors of the book...
                  Has Tubbo Big Bird Spammy ever been true to his word??

Comment

• tjvhou812
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

it would be nice to see dave back in the fold, but its just not gonna happen....
                    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• interceptor
                      Groupie
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
                      To tell the truth, I could go either way on the Roth/VH reunion. I just wnat some new originals by DLR.
                      I feel the EXACT same way. If it ever happens (w/VH), I'm certainly going to be there, but if not I hope he makes a new album with his current lineup and continues to bring his tour near my neighborhood once in a while.

Comment

• monkeythe
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2004

I probably wouldn't see a reunion. Even with Dave around, the songs Eddie has come up with for the past decade have been so bad that no lyrics or singing ability would make them good. Secondly, Eddie plays like shit live now. I'm sorry to say that the closest to original VH we can hope for is a new solo Dave album with a guitarist that understands what Van Halen was all about. Although I'm scared that most of the young guitarists coming up these days grew up listening to VAn Hagar and don't know what Van Halen was all about.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

I would go because its Dave. I would see him play anywhere with anyone. I know he won't be around forever and could not pass up the opportunity to see him for anything.
                          The fact that EVH is still talking shit about Dave pisses me off and makes me think it won't happen. But if it did, I'd be there.
                          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...