• Jan 2004

You....

And not because of the warm beer....
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Warm Heineken over cold Coors? I think I'd still go with the Heiny, even though I'd risk puking by drinking it warm.

WWED

(what would Eddie do?)
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Warm Heineken over cold Coors?

(what would Eddie do?)
        Blame Roth????
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

..and go with the warm Heiney...

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I've been down the hot Heineken road myself.
            I was helping a friend move and he was like "I'll get some good beer".
            So I guess he was going the extra mile and bought a case of Heineken from a stack on the floor.

It was kinda nasty at first, but after awhile it made carrying things better.

That's a distant memory though....NFL kickoff weekend?
            Are you kiddin' me?

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Warm Heineken over cold Coors? I think I'd still go with the Heiny, even though I'd risk puking by drinking it warm.

WWED

(what would Eddie do?)
              Coors is a good beer. I can put at least 12 away without feeling bloated. Heiny makes you feel bloated after 2. Yuck. Besides, look what it did for Edwardo.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                Coors is a good beer. I can put at least 12 away without feeling bloated. Heiny makes you feel bloated after 2. Yuck. Besides, look what it did for Edwardo.
                Coors must be a Hell of a lot different in Canada if you can say that with a straight face.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

actually I think it is. lol Its brewed here with the Molson plant. I can drink Canadian, Bud and Coors. Sometimes Coronas, never Blue...Always in bottles!
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Coors must be a Hell of a lot different in Canada if you can say that with a straight face.
                    LMAO!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Man, I said I didn't want shit beers reviewed here, but that one just works. And if you ever actually drive by the Coors brewery, it smells like somebody died in there. And seeing as I live near the now defunct Olympia brewery, I can say for a fact that crappy beer doesn't neccessarily mean the brewery smells rancid. I actually miss the smells from that place, if not the beer. Oh, and the 8:00 whistle which let me know I was late for work.
                      Good ole Oly. It was the Artesian water that made it. Wayne Cody bottlegged me a 1/2 rack of Oly 22 years ago.

As for my easy local pick, you just can't go wrong with a Red Hook IPA.

And though FORD will step on me for reviewing a non-beer, if you're ever in the southwest, and get the chance to find this on tap [NOT the bottled] you must try ACE Pear Cider Mother's Milk!!!
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        I remember going to a concert via road trip several years ago and stopping for beer...

I was a Heineken man...

My friends bought a case of Coors to split between the two of them. I got a 12 pack of hot Heineken.. the only Heineken they had...

They said I was crazy and asked me why I didn't get some cold beer...

Who was crazy.. me or them ???

Considering it was a Stryper / Amy Grant concert, I'd say the whole car was nuts

BTW, we have this stuff in the Pacific Northwest we like to call ICE [it makes stuff like beer get cold]

i'll send you the recipe
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Good ole Oly. It was the Artesian water that made it. Wayne Cody bottlegged me a 1/2 rack of Oly 22 years ago.

As for my easy local pick, you just can't go wrong with a Red Hook IPA.

And though FORD will step on me for reviewing a non-beer, if you're ever in the southwest, and get the chance to find this on tap [NOT the bottled] you must try ACE Pear Cider Mother's Milk!!!
                          Not at all.... FORD appreciates a good cider now and then. Not a big pear fan though. Unfortunately, most of the REAL cider is only available on the other side of the Canadian Border. BC Growers' Granny Smith Apple Cider is the shit!

Most stateside "cider" is just a flavored malt beverage (a.k.a. a wine cooler) and the same with all the drinks named after liquor comapnies, but not actually containing the booze. Up in Canada, a Jack Daniels Lynchburg Lemonade actually has Jack Daniels in it, and Mike's Hard Lemonade is actually "hard" (mixed with vodka)

Even so, I'll take the cider over that crap everytime when I'm up there.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            Considering it was a Stryper / Amy Grant concert, I'd say the whole car was nuts

BTW, we have this stuff in the Pacific Northwest we like to call ICE [it makes stuff like beer get cold]

i'll send you the recipe
                            Actually it was Sabbath in 2000 and I was not worried about ice...

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Amy Grant opened for Sabbath?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

haha...

Comment

Working...