DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:50 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 486 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    I have offered my services to help with one of them.
    9.42 years is a large bridge to cross...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,296 Times in 4,721 Posts

Fuck this bullshit... time to get back to what matters in this thread......

Today's selection comes from Bale Breaker Brewery of Yakima WA. Yes, something good actually DOES come from that shithole of a town!

BOTTOMCUTTER IIPA
    IMPERIAL IPA
    Double dry-hopped with homegrown Yakima hops, Bottomcutter IIPA may be light in color but is packed with citrus and pine hop character. This Imperial IPA is brewed to finish dry, perfect for the combination of Citra®, Simcoe®, and Ekuanot™ hops. As the bottomcutter is a tractor that leads the topcutter through the fields during harvest, this beer will lead to a new appreciation for our valley’s hops.

Availability: Year-round

**Please Note: All Bale Breaker beer is heavily hopped and unfiltered, so some sediment may be present.

ABV 8.2% IBU 100
    Flavor Profile
    Medium-high aroma intensity. Hops are very dominant with primary aromas of pine, cedar, citrus, dank resin, and tropical fruit. Hops dominate the flavor, which include grass, herbal, tropical fruit, dank resin, and booze. Some malt aroma or flavor, but not much. Intense bitterness with slight astringency permitted. Medium body with whole palate sensation.

This shit is so good it almost makes me ready to dethrone Pyramid's Outburst as the regional IPA champion

FORD's rating:
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 1,997 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    I do like Black Sky Brewery. Why? Because it's run by god damn Satanist and not a bunch of Great Northwest coffee-slurpin' pussies. That Great Northwest shit is gentrification beer for yuppies and burnouts. Plus the majority of that shit is made with urine from F A T Canadians who piss in the Juan De Fuca. Yeah baby, Black Sky. Beer, Pizza, Pussy by the corpse. Life doesn't get any better.

"Heil hatin' pussy Great Northwest swill"
    Nobody even noticed, after all these years, Kristy finally posted a pic of herself.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:55 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    Nobody even noticed, after all these years, Kristy finally posted a pic of herself.
    Um, that's not me. That looks like a Texan or Californian transplant. You can tell by the shitty fashion sense.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 Times in 6,052 Posts

I always assumed it was her in her avatar.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    This is why you're such a slave. My avatar is bring awareness to F A T chicks who get eaten by cookie cutter CGI monsters in shitty Netsux series.

The high carb and low carb girl diet

Perhaps that is okay with you and your shitty Eurotrash mindset but this is a real social issue. The Society for F A T Chicks Who Have Been Eaten By Shitty CGI Monsters (or LAME) in a non-profit organization whose goal is to...um, I'll get back to you on that one.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 1,997 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Um, that's not me. That looks like a Texan or Californian transplant. You can tell by the shitty fashion sense.
    Well, post a picture of you then. I want to know if I should rescind my offer to help you out.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,003 Posts

Blog Entries
    Recently tried Guinness Cold Brewed Coffee... some tasty stuff!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:17 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Recently tried Guinness Cold Brewed Coffee... some tasty stuff!
    Guinness has all the bases covered. You get smashed on their beer and you sober up on their coffee.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    And then there was Maude...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Brew for fucktards:

13. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

Nitro Express (01-01-2024)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Happy 2022 You Bastards!!

Hard to believe there's an IPA I haven't reviewed yet, but I actually found one.... which is not easy considering Cascadia is a frozen wasteland this week. Cannot believe I found this at the neighborhood Korean store down the block.....

Maximus Colossal Double IPA

Maximus is our Colossal take on a Double IPA. 9% ABV. Full of Simcoe, Cascade & Centennial hops balanced against tons of rich malted barley—a bed of smooth malted wheat, biscuity Munich malt, and English Crystal. Maximus’ massive dry-hop bill entertains with spice, floral and berry notes … For the hop heads!

There is a tide in the affairs of big, “Double” IPAs which posits that a flood of hops leads to a fortune in liquid. In our XXV+ years of brewing big IPAs we’ve learned this to be mostly true, with one big caveat: balance is everything. We believe Maximus to be exactly that. Et tu?

Maximus Colossal IPA is a hoppy balance of spice, floral and berry notes from the massive dry-hop bill on a bed of smooth malted wheat, biscuity Munich malt, and English Crystal for a burnt-sugary snap.

Beverage Specs

9% ABV, or alcohol by volume, is the standard measurement, used worldwide, to assess the strength of a particular beer. The ABV scale is simple in the fact that the higher the ABV, the more alcohol that beer contains. Beer math on ABV is pretty straightforward. The higher the ABV, the more alcohol in the beer. See, no rocket science necessary.

72.41 IBU, or International Bittering Unit, is the standard for measuring the number of bittering compounds (like alpha acids and polyphenols, mostly found in hops) that make your beer taste bitter. Generally speaking, a high IBU beer will have a more bitter taste than a lower IBU beer.

1.084 OGOG (short for Original Gravity) is the measurement of the solids content in the wort before fermentation. We test the OG before fermentation and Final Gravity (FG) after fermentation to determine how much sugar has been converted into alcohol. Whoa... The OG measures solids in the wort before fermentation to consistently arrive at the same alcohol content of a beer. Pretty neat, huh?

Floral - A major component of hop aroma is geraniol, a primary player in the aroma of geraniums. This compound really comes through, complementing the other hop flavors perfectly.

Citrus - Similar to our IPA, “C” hops provide a full range of citrus flavors, from orange juice to grapefruit rind.

Fruity - The elevated levels of hops and alcohol in this beer allows more flavors to shine through, bringing notes of dark berries and nectarines to play off the floral and citrus notes.
    Usually prefer the winter type ales this time of year, but I saw this and couldn't pass it up. It's definitely going into the IPA rotation here in FORD Country.....

FORD's rating:

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Dormancy Breakfast Stout.... good for any time of day...

...at least if you're only drinking them one at a time. Otherwise the caffeine might be problematic late at night....

balebreaker.com
    Dormancy Breakfast Stout
    Bale Breaker Brewing Company

Who says Bale Breaker only does hoppy? Conditioned on locally-roasted coffee beans by Yakima's Lincoln Avenue Coffee Co, this rich, dark brew reminds us that good things still happen while hop fields lay dormant in the off-season.

Availability: Year-round

**Please Note: All Bale Breaker beer is heavily hopped and unfiltered, so some sediment may be present.

ABV 6.8%

IBU 50

Flavor Profile Malt is dominant with flavors and aromas of roasted malt, coffee, and chocolate. Secondary flavor and aromas may include dried fruits, toffee, molasses, raisin, vanilla, and smoke. Balanced sweetness and medium-full body with moderate bitterness.
    Ingredients

Malt 2-Row, Munich, Chocolate, Flaked Oats, C-40, C-120, Midnight Wheat, Blackprinz, Victory

Hops Simcoe and Ahtanum

Yeast BBBC House Strain
    Awards

Fifth Washington Beer Awards® - Bronze - American-Style Imperial Stouts and Porters

FORD's been looking for a decent coffee stout ever since Red Hook stopped making their "Black Hook Stout" (blame that on that asshole Howard Schultz at Starfucks) and I think I finally found one. Drinking beers mostly one at a time these days, so it might as well be a good one. And this is!

FORD's rating:

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Happy 2024 Motherfuckers!!

The FORD Country drink of choice to ring in the New Year is All Ways Down Double IPA, brought to us by the 10 Barrel Brewing Company of Bend Oregon....

Love the hoppy IPA's, and this is one of the better ones. At 9% APV it's fairly strong for an IPA, but it goes down smooth. Wouldn't use it to cook brats though, because the last time I tried that with a high alcohol IPA I damn near blew up my house!

FORD's rating :

Thread Information