Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to miss the point, slave FORD No one cares about your shitty hippie beer and that toxic sludge of microbrews that Cascadia throws up.

Look at that. Filth in a aluminum can. Only people who drink that swill work for Koch Industries. Plus, it's all those greedy Cascadia microbrew rat fuckers who are fucking up the environment to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
      I tend to hate their beers...
      Cool Wiki update.

Comment

• Thanks Kristy! I didn't know Pike had a new IPA out. I'll have to look for that. Though apparently it's only for sale at PCC stores, which explains why I haven't seen it down here yet.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• As for the aluminum cans, I still prefer glass bottles myself, but it seems the trend of using cans for good beer is catching on. Presumably because aluminum recycles easier than glass, and weighs less in shipping, which makes it a "greener" method of containing product. Not to mention, it's far more convenient to pack out a bunch of crushed empty cans from a camping trip than empty glass bottles. And much less risk of breakage if you tie a 6 pack up in a river to keep it cool.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Happy FORD of July 2021!!

Tonight's selection comes from the Sunriver Brewery of Sunriver Oregon....

Our flagship West Coast-style IPA is brewed with the finest hand selected NW hops – delivering a resinous punch of grapefruit, pine, lemon and a hint of dankness. Well balanced and moderately bitter, this brew finishes crisp and dry.

7% ABV 70 IBU

Hops: Warrior, Cascade, Centennial, Columbus and Simcoe

I'm all about the IPA during the summer months, and as you all know, it's been one HELL of a summer for the last week or so, so a finely chilled IPA is just what the doctor ordered.

"Vicious Mosquito" is admittedly an odd name for a beer, but then so is "Voodoo Ranger" or a dozen others I could mention, so don't let that stop you. Who knows... it might repel the little blood sucking bastards..

FORD's rating:
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Any swill that comes out of the "Great Northwest" is just overpriced Coors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                Any swill that comes out of the "Great Northwest" is just overpriced Coors.
                God you are stupid...

Comment

• I am not stupid. I am a human being. You filthy hippie.

Comment

• I do like Black Sky Brewery. Why? Because it's run by god damn Satanist and not a bunch of Great Northwest coffee-slurpin' pussies. That Great Northwest shit is gentrification beer for yuppies and burnouts. Plus the majority of that shit is made with urine from F A T Canadians who piss in the Juan De Fuca. Yeah baby, Black Sky. Beer, Pizza, Pussy by the corpse. Life doesn't get any better.

"Heil hatin' pussy Great Northwest swill"

Comment

• None of that pussy Great Northwest gentrification shit.

Comment

Any swill that comes out of the "Great Northwest" is just overpriced Coors.
                        Do you ALWAYS post things just for some kind of "effect" that gets you wet or something...or do you actually put any thought into anything you say?
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Microspews from Cascadia land rank low in the list except for a few hit and miss one from Oregon. The best, California, the worst, Mississippi. Coloradee is usually in the Top 3 next to ... Shithigan? So unlike you and the Koch-funded provocateur I do put a lot of thought into what I say. Now, I personally don't drink beer because that shit passes the blood brain barrier and turns healthy grey matter into MAGA Swiss cheese. Consumers of beer are for the most part F A T Republicans on some form of welfare who shoot bullet holes into road signs thinking they are Marxist. Ask yourself why did the Nazi Party start? Okay, there were some economic issues but history clearly demonstrates that Hitler's brown shit fucktards all drank beer. Co-winkie-dink? Beer is the devil. Beer is wheat and yeast and Republican urine mixed into a container that turns respectable people into insurrectionist and buy pick up trucks and troll for F A T pussy in stonewashed jeans in redneck bars. Beer is gross. Beer has turned America into a gentrification hellish landscape. Beer keeps retards into liking their mediocre sports teams. Beer has destroyed more lives than Christianity. I dare you to go to a "beer garden" and set your watch to some F A T fuck about to keel over or get their F A T feet amputated from diabetes for drinking beer. I quite enjoy seeing that myself.
                          Last edited by Kristy; 07-06-2021, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Beer is the devil.
                            Then why are you posting in a thread about beer?
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• I have a lot of issues.

Comment

I have a lot of issues.
                                I have offered my services to help with one of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X