This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    I think so. Do you have cider experience?
    no, but if thats all it takes, I can do it! LOL. I had no idea
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

I've had cider ferment before, but I am not sure exactly how long to wait. But it needs to be unpasturized, which is very difficult to find now a days.

Comment

Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout is good stuff! Why would you guys even suggest a beer made with fruit in it is beyond me! Not!

Ims2, you should go over the border to Colorado Springs and there is a liquor store there that's well known for carrying almost every beer available. The name of the place escapes, but call around or ask a local and your in buisness!

Comment

hey gang, awhile back I had a half glass of guinness mixed with a half glass of woodchuck hard cider. It was good, but I cant remember what its called.

Help!

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
            hey gang, awhile back I had a half glass of guinness mixed with a half glass of woodchuck hard cider. It was good, but I cant remember what its called.

Help!
            that sounds interesting...

not the same thing but, I had cider jack + winter warmer it was called an apple pie. Very good.
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
              that sounds interesting...

not the same thing but, I had cider jack + winter warmer it was called an apple pie. Very good.
              its very good dg, and not remembering the name is driving me nuts!

Comment

its very good dg, and not remembering the name is driving me nuts!
                we can always make one up

Comment

we can always make one up
                  ...the floor is open dear... fire away

Comment

Black Velvet

Comment

Black Velvet
                      hasn't that one been taken?

I just e-mailed a friend of mine who is a raging alcoholic...waiting for the answer! lol

Comment

I found black velvet on the internet as cider mixed with guinness

Comment

Its called a .........................SMOOTHIE!

a thank you to my freind Dave!

Comment

I had an Australian beer that was called something like "the Razor's Edge." It was about ten years ago but I remember the label was really cool with a great white shark and a crocodile facing off against each other. I can't find it on the internet so maybe it is now defunct. But if any Aussie can tell me anything about it I would appreciate it.

Comment

Sierra Nevada Big Foot Ale (available only in winter) is stand you on your head stuff! Love it!

Sam Adams never did much for me, overated.

Comment

Its called a .........................SMOOTHIE!

a thank you to my freind Dave!
                                smoothie, huh? Your friend Dave sobered up long enough to answer you.

Comment

Working...
                                X