Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

The weekly serial killer profile thread

WHY? WHY not???

A new one each week. We're gonna start out with the less-popular, more prolific killers. Hell anybody can do a search for Bundy, or Gacy, but what about all the other less recognized psychopaths out there? Dont they deserve recognition too?? And of course I'm just stealin this shit so dont blame me if somethings wrong.....

Got any favorites? I'll take requests.....Now on to the slaughter........

This ones for Elvis..........

Jake Bird
    BORN : December 14, 1901

DIED : July 15, 1949

VICTIMS : 40+

Jake Bird was born "somewhere out in Louisiana where there ain't no post office." He lived in this place until he was 19 when he seemed to decide that he might like to try a town with a post office. Over the following years of his life he never really settled down anywhere for long. he worked as everything from a manual laborer to a "gandy dancer" on railroads. it was this type of work that built Jake's strength, and also allowed him to keep moving from town to town, always finding something to do for money.

Birds travels ended on October 30, 1947, when he was arrested in Tacoma, Washington. It seems Jake was passing through a street when he decided to have a little fun. He chose the house of Bertha Kludt, 52. Also in the house was her teenage daughter, Beverly. Well Jake went around the back of the house and found an ax. He then stripped off all his clothes and took the ax with him into the house. I guess that poor Mrs. Kludt and her daughter were a little surprised by a naked black man running through there house swinging an ax, and the showed there fear by screaming, which alerted neighbors who called police. The police though were not quick enough as by the time they had arrived at the scene Jake had bludgeoned both the Kludt ladies to death with the ax. As they walked through the house they spotted Bird walking in the back yard carrying his shoes. When he seen the police officers he came charging at the cops with a knife. He managed to slash two of them but was overpowered and was beaten into unconsciousness. He spent the next few days in hospital.

When he was ready to speak Bird denied the charges. But his stance soon changed when it came out that police had found brain tissue in his trousers, and it would be hard to explain how that got there, so he admitted to the crime. Being a black man accused of killing whites didn't really help his cause much and Bird was sentence to die. It would seem that Jake wasn't ready to go just yet though. He made a few deals and somehow ended up putting the execution back two years, during which time he told of his many crimes throughout his life.

From these stories it became fair to assume that Bird was involved in at least 44 murders. Well he at least showed enough knowledge to be consider prime suspect in that many murders. Of these 44 only eleven were proven beyond doubt. Bird had certainly gotten around over the years, he had committed a murder in Illinois, Kentucky, Nebraska, Kansas, South Dakota, Ohio, Florida and Wisconsin. In addition to the 44 murders police believed he was involved in many more but these could be just written off as cops trying to clean up there books of unsolved murders (like with Henry Lee Lucas).

It seems that Bird like one particular type of victim - white women. He particularly like white women cowering in fear of him. Most were killed with an ax or hatchet also.

Jake Birds luck, and confessions, ran out on July 15, 1949. He was hung at Walla Walla in Washington State. (or should that be "he was put to death by hanging")

An Interesting Bit:
    While in prison it was reported that jake Bird put a few 'Hexes' on fellow prisoners. A local paper printed stories on these Hexes being very feared by prisoners as a few of those Bird cursed ended up dying. Obviously this is all bullshit, but it is kind of interesting.

Next week: Eugene Butler!!!!
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Elitest
    Great idea Igo...I'm gonna sticky this !

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thank you Eiltest, at least SOMEBODY gets it!!!!!!

Time to bump this up a bit, Lets see if we can get some traffic, shall we??

This weeks (early) main attraction........Eugene Butler - An early influence for Gacy perhaps? This old bastard had them all fooled.

BORN : ??

DIED : 1913

VICTIMS : 6

Eugene Butler was known to be a bit of a nutcase. In fact he spent the last seven years of his life in an asylum.

He had lived almost all of his life outside of Niagara, North Dakota. He was known as being a recluse, and was also very paranoid. He spent quite a bit of his time avoiding people, with the only one's he spoke to being young men he hired as farm hands.

When Butler died in the local nuthouse no one really suspected him of anything except of being a bit weird, but two years after his death a little suprise was to be had by all.

During a routine excavation of the late Butler's house a hidden trapdoor was found to open to the ground beneath the floor. Upon a small amount of digging a couple of bones were found, then a skull. The local cops were called.

Over the next few days six complete skeletons were uncovered from the ground beneath Butler's floorboards. The coroner said they had all been males, between the ages of 15-18. As no one knew of anyone that age who had gone missing the bodies went unidentified. They remain so.

All had been killed by crushing blows to the backs of the head. As there were no living witnesses, and Butler himself was dead, it was theorized that he had thought the farm hands were planning to rob him, so he decided to strike first. Those who had contact with Butler had heard him talk about such fantasies before, so it was decided that was the motive.

It would seem though that Butler may have been an early 1900's Gacy, Nilsen or Corll, but as the local law enforcement knew little of sex crimes they didn't think about this as a more logical motive.

The crimes sound quite similar to our modern day gay killers, and if the real motive was sex, then Butler deserves to be recognized as being a pre cursor to the Gacy's of this world. I see Butler as being like an old guy in Deliverance.

And THIS weekend kiddies, a special treat..........

Gobindra Singh - A serial killing Elephant. If this ain't wacky I don't know what the fuck is.

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Butler's the man. he got away with it.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Pied piper of poontang!!!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What about the Catholic Church??? They have been killing people in large numbers for centuries.
    If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by alexpgrimes
    What about the Catholic Church??? They have been killing people in large numbers for centuries.
    Do I smell REQUEST here Alexpgrimes?????

The religion angle turns you on, Huh???? KINKY.........

Okie dokie, We aims to please here at IGOs serial killer thread. So may I introduce........

KLAUS GOSSMAN

A popular German killer of the 60's. Even if he did want to be a preist.

BORN : 1941

DIED : may still be alive

VICTIMS : 7

Born is Germany , Klaus Gossman began life by seeing his father murdered by the U.S. army at the end of World War Two. Not surprisingly he went on to lead a pretty violent life. According to those that knew his he was obsessed by violence.

At nineteen he decided on a career path - "Death's Agent."

He went on to be known as the "Midday Murderer" because his murders all occurred at midday. The reason for this wasn't anything mystical or ritualistic - it was because the church bells that rang each day in his hometown of Nuremberg were so loud that they covered the gunshots that ended his victims lives.

Gossman was studying theology in 1960 when he began his new career in murder. He had planned the first one carefully. He left the library where he had been studying just in time for the bells. As soon as they began to chime - he pulled out his gun and shot two people dead. As soon as the bells stopped he returned to the library to complete his studying. He also took out his diary where he recorded the murders. He also wrote about his strong desire to become a priest.

This double murder seemed to satisfy Gossmans blood lust for some time - but the urge came back. In 1962 he robbed a bank (you won't be surprised to know that the robbery took place at midday). During this robbery Gossman got carried away and killed the banks director.

The bank robbery had worked brilliantly, so Gossman decide to do it again a few months later. He again got away with the money, and again shot and killed a man. The robbery happened at midday.

On March 29, 1963, Gossman decided Banks were getting boring. He robbed a gun shop instead. This time he killed two people - the elderly owner and her 29 year old son.

Gossman took the rest of the year off, and then decided that maybe it was time that he killed for his country, not just himself, so he joined the army.

Obviously Army life wasn't quite what he expected as he deserted just four months later.

Not long after his desertion he killed again. He tried to snatch a bag in a Nuremberg department store, but when the victim decided that he wasn't getting it without a fight he pulled out his gun and shot her. Gossman had no where to run following this crime and was arrested at the scene.

When police made a search of his stuff they found his diary that had accounts of all his murders. It also had a long plan written about how Gossman was going to abduct German actress Elke Sommer. He had also scratched her name into the barrel of the gun. One would think that she would have been rather happy when she learned of his arrest.

He was tried for the murders, and as the police had a huge amount of evidence against him, he was convicted. As far as I know he is still serving out his life sentence.......

Pied piper of poontang!!!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I was talking in generalities but this is ok too...lol

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Glad to hear it.....

Now as promised without further adue we have.........

Gobindra Singh!

A serial killer elephant you say IGO??? How is this possible??

Read on doubt'ers!!!!

BORN : ??
    DIED : December 27, 1998

VICTIMS : 19

Well this one is a wonderful, yet very sad tale of an animal fighting back against the abuse from it's human tormentors. For those who never heard about this case I will fill you in a little on this hero of animal kind.

Gobindra Singh was a bull elephant. He was a very pissed off elephant actually. As we all know millions of Gobindra Singh's relatives have been killed by us bastards. So Gobindra decided to fight back. And before this shitty race of ours added him to it's list of victims, he struck. And he struck. And he struck.

The story of Gobindra Singh took place in India where it is illegal to hunt elephants these days (although that doesn't stop anyone from the act). So because of this law Gobindra was able to repeatedly get away with his actions. And what exactly were his actions?

Well Gobindra Singh (I don't know who named him, or what the name means) was living in an area where the land was quickly being overtaken by humans. And this really pissed him off. So he decided to take his land back.

Over a one and a half year period Gobindra Singh trampled at least 19 people to death. He also destroyed countless crops and smashed over 150 huts. From all accounts the Indians were asking for it. They were moving into HIS backyard, killing HIS family, cutting down HIS food. And if some cunt was building a house in my backyard, killing my family and eating all my food, well I'd do more than trample them, and I'm sure most of you would too. You could say that Gobindra Singh was acting purely in self defense.

Okay, now we go to the demise of poor Gobindra.

For an elephant to be legally murdered in India he/she must be declared a "rouge". Since all of Gobindra's victims were poor villagers and the like he was able to get away with it for the first 18 killings, but with his last attack he chose someone of a higher standing in the community. You see, the government knew about Gobindra's murder spree so they sent a veterinarian out to the Tinsukhia district to check out what was wrong with him. So this vet hunter our hero down and shoots him, admittedly with a tranquilizer but poor Gobindra wasn't to know that was he?

So when poor Gobindra woke up he was being assaulted by this vet in ways that we all would find to be totally humiliating (a thermometer up the ass is not my idea of fun anyway). So Gobindra acted in the only way he could, he rolled over on top of his assailant to stop the vicious assault, and accidentally killed the vet. For the government this was what they were waiting for. They quickly declared Gobindra Singh a "rouge" and he was hunted down by three armed bounty hunters and viciously slaughtered.

I think that this final act by man sums up poor Gobindra Singh's life, and says an awful lot about who the real criminal is in this story.

A poor defenseless animal versus three hired assassins, not really a fair fight is it?

What can one possibly say to add to this case?
    Good one Gobindra Singh, I hope that other animals can learn from your example and stop taking shit from us humans that try to enslave you........

Next stop: An old perennial favorite that besides slaughtering people, liked to stick needles in his groin for fun (pics too!!!)

Stay tuned!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Igosplut; 01-31-2004 at 08:16 AM.

Elitest
    Thats amazing Igo.....

now who is that Wisconsin killer they are always on about there....is it ED GEEN or something like that..?

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yes....Little Eddie Gein....from plainfield Wisconsin...

The inspiration for psycho, The Texas Chainsaw massacre, Silence of the lambs, and I'm sure others...

You know, He had a belt adorned with nipples.....And a basket full of salted vulvas...among other special things.

Sure you want to hear more???

Since this is a special request, It will take a few days to work up.. But for you baybee...you got it..

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is a fucking stupid thread.

Why is it "stickied" to the top of the forum?

I guess I'll just continue to ignore it.

DLR7884
    You two enjoy yourselves.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Last Gasp
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nah, Igo is cool and Elite is british ... I get the humor a bit though ... as users we shouldn't judge a moderators action by means of the sticky ...

But I'll go out on a limb as a user and say this ain't stick worthy ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DLR7884
    This is a fucking stupid thread.
    As opposed to some of the others here?

Why is it "stickied" to the top of the forum?
    Its stickied because I asked. Its at the top from the replys

I guess I'll just continue to ignore it.
    That would solve your problem now wouldnt it.....

You two enjoy yourselves.
    All I have to do is figure out how to get Elitest to my house and that wont be a problem!!

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What a waste of the sticky power

I'm not trying to be a dick, just letting you all know that nobody but you two care about this thread.

DLR7884
    Abuse of power sucks.

Elitest
    Oh stop behaving like a spoiled little brat....you will find there are more people than just Igo and I read this.....

y'know Dave used to like you.......even though you stood me up at Bristow 2002 and went off fingering chicks instead...

but if you think I give a flying fart whether or not YOU like it that this thread is stickied you are sadly mistaken....if we get no more replies from others in a week or so then probably it might become unstickied..but as it is a weekly thread principally it needs to be kept at the top so weekly viewers can keep up....not everyone lives in here all the time....

Dumpwaffen SS
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well I enjoy this thread too!

Keep up the good work!
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why thankee for the support.... Something oddly attractive about serial murder, sorta like the bad car accident you cant help but look at..

OOOOOOOOk, I cant find the one I wanted to post with the needles, so your gonna have to make due with...................

JOE BALL!!

(This is for all you people from Texas, Yeeee Hawww)

BORN : 1892

DIED : September 24, 1938

VICTIMS : ?? at the VERY least 5, but most probably 14+.

I think it would be fair to say that Joe Ball was one of the U.S.'s greatest nutcases. You see, Joe ran a small bar outside of Elmendorf, Texas, on Highway 181. In fact the name of the place was quite amusing - The Sociable Inn. Well our Joe had a few problems with women, well it was a big problem actually, he couldn't get rid of them. Or at least not until he installed a big concrete pool out the back of the Inn. In this pool he kept 5 alligators. And from this point on it gets interesting.

The Sociable Inn became well known around the area once Joe began feeding his new pets in front of audiences. It was also popular for it's many different barmaids and waitresses, it seemed Joe had an endless supply of them coming and going. His wives also seemed to disappear quite regularly too. But one thing that Joe always had was fresh meat for the alligators.

Joe was very protective of these animals as well. Once, when a neighbor complained about the stench of rotten meat, Joe pulled out a gun and threateningly explained that it must have been the 'Gators food' and that the neighbor should mind his own business in future. Another neighbor was so threatened by Joe that he moved to another city to get away from 'that crazy guy.'

For Joe Ball things seemed to be going well, despite the fact that his waitresses keep leaving in the middle of the night, never telling anyone of there departure. This was until 1937, when one such waitress, Minnie Gotthardt, 22, had worried family members speaking to police. As Minnie was employed by Ball the police questioned him, but unable to find any substantial evidence, he was cleared of any involvement.

A few months later another family went crying to police about there missing daughter, Julia Turner, who also happened to work for Ball. The police went back down to the Inn, and Ball gave them the same answer as last time. He said she had said she was having troubles and wanted to leave the area. When police did a check of her room it was quickly found she hadn't packed any clothes. So they went back to Joe Ball for a second round of questioning, telling him she had packed no clothes. On this occasion Ball suddenly remembered that he had lent her $500 because she was desperate, and could not go back to her home as she was having trouble with her roommate. Ball was again in the clear

Unfortunately Ball couldn't seem to stop himself and in the next few months two more employees went missing. The local police turned the case over to the Texas Rangers who did a check into Balls previous employees and found a few dozen of them had vanished. More damning for Ball was the fact that no one had seen either his second or third wives since they 'ran out' on him. The jig was almost up for Joe Ball.

The Texas Rangers questioned Ball relentlessly, but he wouldn't crack. He gave them nothing. Unfortunately for Ball though, he had left a few too many strings untied. His head handyman cracked and told of times that he was forced at gunpoint to feed pieces of female corpses to the alligators. And his old neighbor was back in town to tell why he ran away. He had witnessed Ball hacking pieces of meat from a human and feeding them to his alligators. The cops almost had enough to get Ball.

On September 24, 1938, Police showed up at The Sociable Inn to check Ball's meat barrel. Realizing the it was all over poor old Joe Ball hit the "NO SALE" button on the cash register. He then reached in and grabbed his pistol from the draw inside. With only two possibilities to choose from Ball chose the easier of the two. He shot himself. Some say it was a shot to the heart, some say a shot to the head, either way it was only one shot, and it was fatal. Joe Ball took his secrets to the grave and unfortunately we will never know exactly how many women found themselves being used as "'Gator Food".

Interesting Bits:
    It was a well told joke for years before his discovery that Ball fed his waitresses to his alligators.

Ball's handyman, William Sneed, despite admitting to helping dispose of bodies, only spent two years in prison.

For a special treat Ball sometimes fed his 'Gators live Cats and Dogs.

The Alligators were sent off to the San Antonio zoo. One would think that they had a change in diet while there.

Tobe Hopper, of Texas Chainsaw Massacre fame, made a film that would seem to be based on Joe Ball.
    It was called "Eaten Alive."

Ball's third wife eventually surfaced years later. It seems that she knew about her predecessors fate and decided that she didn't want to go the same way. She ran away, but knew about "4 or so" murders.
    She was never charged with any crime.

A new feature!! Serial killer quote of the week!!!

Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street?"
    A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her.' The other side of me says, 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?'"

EDMUND KEMPER
    Last edited by Igosplut; 02-02-2004 at 12:54 PM.

Elitest

HAROLD SHIPMAN BRITISH SERIAL KILLER

Harold Shipman found dead in cell

Shipman is thought to have killed at least 215 people
    Killer doctor Harold Shipman has died after being found hanging in his cell in Wakefield Prison.
    Shipman was discovered at 0620 GMT on Tuesday by staff who tried to revive him, but he was pronounced dead at 0810 GMT.

He was jailed for life in January 2000 for murdering 15 patients while working in Hyde, Greater Manchester.

An official report later concluded he killed between 215 and 260 people over a 23-year period in Hyde and Todmorden, West Yorkshire.

The 57-year-old GP was given 15 life sentences to run concurrently for the murders, and four years for forging a will.

Click here for a map charting how the killings gathered pace
    He was the UK's most prolific convicted serial killer, but always denied his crimes.

Jane Ashton-Hibbert, whose grandmother Hilda was unlawfully killed by Shipman, said she was angry he had been allowed to die.

She told BBC News: "This seems like an easy way out for him. He never showed any remorse or any guilt and that door is now closed to us."

I just wish he had been forthcoming and admitted he had done those things - it would have put a lot of people's minds at rest

Kathleen Wood
    Granddaughter of Shipman victim

Victims' relatives 'not sorry'

And Kathleen Wood, whose 83-year-old mother Bessie Baddeley died in 1997, said: "I am not sorry he has gone, but it brings it all back and it stirs it all up for us again."

A Prison Service spokeswoman said he used bedsheets to hang himself from the window bars of his cell.

"He was showing no signs whatsoever of pre-suicidal behaviour at all," she said.

"He was behaving utterly normally. He was working as normal and doing education as normal.

"There was absolutely no indication that this was coming and he was giving no cause for concern."

Shipman widow

Prisons Minister Paul Goggins said prisons ombudsman Stephen Shaw would carry out an investigation into Shipman's death.

A separate police and coroner inquiry is also to be carried out.

Shortly after 1100 GMT, an undertaker's van took Shipman's body from Wakefield prison to the Medico Legal Centre in Sheffield for a post-mortem and formal identification.

The GP, who leaves a widow, Primrose, was on suicide watch at two other prisons earlier in his sentence, but not at Wakefield since his arrival on 18 June last year.

I don't think it fair or reasonable to suggest prison officers at Wakefield Prison were lax

Brian Caton
    Prison Officers' Association

Shipman cell mate's suicide
    Suicide risk for lifers
    BBC home affairs correspondent Andy Tighe said the death would be very embarrassing for the Prison Service, coming after Soham murderer Ian Huntley attempted suicide by taking a drugs overdose in Woodhill Prison last year.

Fred West was found hanged in his cell in Birmingham on New Year's Day 1995 while awaiting trial for multiple murders.

Marjorie Wallace, chief executive of mental health charity Sane, said: "The death of Harold Shipman exposes what we already know.

"The prison psychiatric services are threadbare and unable to supervise either those with known mental illness or a history of suicide attempts."

But Brian Caton, of the Prison Officers' Association, said Shipman had given no indication of suicide in interviews or in his interaction with prison officers.

Last month it emerged that the serial killer had been stripped of his privileges at Wakefield because of poor behaviour.

But the benefits - such as a television in his cell and the right to wear personal clothing - were returned last week.

You used a calculating and cold-blooded perversion of your medical skills

Mr Justice Thayne Forbes
    Shipman trial judge
    A police officer read a statement to the media from outside Primrose Shipman's house in Walshford, West Yorkshire.

It said there would be no comment from the Shipman family and added: "They have asked you to respect their privacy. This is a very upsetting time for them."

Within hours of his death, the word "justice" had been scrawled 12 times across his former surgery in Hyde.

The vast majority of Shipman's victims were elderly women who were given lethal heroin injections.

Attempted forgery

He was brought to justice after attempting to forge the £386,000 will of one of his victims, Kathleen Grundy, 81.

After the trial, a public inquiry was launched into how the GP was able to escape detection for so long.

It was chaired by High Court judge Dame Janet Smith, whose first report, in 2002, found the former GP had killed at least 215 patients and possibly as many as 260.

Her final report is due out in the summer.

Of Shipman's 215 likely victims, 171 were women and 44 were men.

The oldest was a 93-year-old woman, the youngest a 41-year-old man.

Elitest
    Can you post some pics too Igo so we can see what these killers looked like...particularly the elephant!!

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Elitest
    Oh stop behaving like a spoiled little brat....you will find there are more people than just Igo and I read this.....

Not really.

y'know Dave used to like you.......even though you stood me up at Bristow 2002 and went off fingering chicks instead...
    Jeez, imagine that, I'd rather have my fingers buried up a hick's twat than meet you in the parking lot.

[B

but if you think I give a flying fart whether or not YOU like it that this thread is stickied you are sadly mistaken....if we get no more replies from others in a week or so then probably it might become unstickied..but as it is a weekly thread principally it needs to be kept at the top so weekly viewers can keep up....not everyone lives in here all the time....

[/B]
    It's a stupid fucking thread.

I'm done here.

DLR7884
    Enjoy yourselves.

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And I did mean "hick."

DLR7884
    She was a fucking redneck.

Elitest
    I suppose there is someone somewhere who understands the "logic" of that...bye Dave !

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sorry Elitest, No pictures of the Elephant... But I did find one of Joe Ball...

I'll attach them when I can can find 'em....

I guess the caption should be "Joe and gator bait"!!!!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I like this thread...

7884 adds an interesting perspective...

D- all the way!
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There's nothing wrong with this thread. It's like a mystery, but you already know "who done it". It's interesting!
    It's not like I'm so week mided that I'm going to read this and go kill all my co-workers,... even though, some would deserve it. They get more raises than me, they drive nicer cars, they...

D- all the way!
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I now sit in a pool of blood, everyone around me are dead! THEY'RE ALL DEAD!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE??
    WHAT HAVE I DONE??
    WHAT HAVE I DONE??

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So that means you could be next weeks profile JG!!!!!!!!

Just so you get it right, Heres the definition of a "serial Killer"

What constitutes a serial killer.
    Serial Murder is defined as three or more separate events in three or more separate locations with an emotional cooling off period between homicides. The serial murder is hypothesized to be premeditated, involving offense related fantasy and detailed planning. When the time is right for him and he has cooled off from his last homicide, the serial killer selects his next victim and proceeds with his plan. the cooling off period can last for days, weeks, or months and is the key feature that distinguishes the serial killer from other multiple killers.
    (Crime Classification Manual, Ressler, Douglas, Burgess, Burgess. 1992.)

Two more and your there!! Remember, practice makes perfect....

Elitest
    JG !!

blood on the carpet...this sounds promising!!

Yeah DLR7884 always does add a new perspective on matters.....always has..... hopefully always will ....but I dont think he'll return in this thread.....

D- all the way!
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah DLR7884 always does add a new perspective on matters.....always has..... hopefully always will ....but I dont think he'll return in this thread.....
    Not with me looking for two more souls to feed to the pit of iniquity. It's good to have goals!

Elitest
    hahahahahahahahahaaa!

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh hell, you know I'd return to this thread.

I'm the reason people are starting to fucking read it.

DLR7884
    You're welcome.

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm the reason that it's now 2 pages.

DLR7884
    You're welcome again.

Elitest
    Thank you honey.........

now back to work.......I must look up Peter Sutcliffe....( and I dont mean literally ...)

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DLR7884
    I'm the reason that it's now 2 pages.

DLR7884
    You're welcome again.
    Your not thanked...

I'd rather it die on its own than have you think that the only reason its still here is you..

Run along now, and stop being such an attention whore.

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now on to todays main attraction..... An instant request as it were...we have...

PETER SUTCLIFFE
    'The Yorkshire Ripper'

"I thought 'God, what have I done?'...I realised I would be in serious trouble.
    I thought the best way out of the mess was to make sure she could not tell anybody - peter sutcliffe

BORN : 2 June 1946

DIED : Not Yet (despite many attempts)

VICTIMS : 13 dead, 7 survivors.

5/7/75 - Sutcliffe makes his first attack on a prostitute, Anna Rogulskyj survives. Sutcliffe fails.
    15/8/75 - Second attack, this time with a brick. Olive Smart lives, Sutcliffe fails again.
    30/10/75 - Sutcliffe finally succeeds. Wilma McCann, 28, goes down as the first 'ripper' victim.
    Sutcliffe killed her just 100 yards from her home. 14 stab wounds and two big fuckin' hammer blows too the back of the head. Pete's M.O. had been set.
    20/1/76 - Emily Jackson, 42, found dead. Two big hammer blows again, but this time Pete stabbed her over 50 times with a phillips head screwdriver. Pete must have been pumped up for this one. He stomped her so hard he left a wellington impression on her right thigh.
    9/5/76 - Another failure; Marcella Claxton survives.
    5/2/77 - Irene Richardson, 28; three hammer blows, neck savaged with a knife. Sound familiar?
    23/4/77 - Patricia Atkinson, 32; four hammer blows this time, then seven stab wounds to the stomach before a big slash up her side. They found a size seven wellington boot print on the floor, the same as the one on Emily Jackson's corpse.
    26/6/77 - Jayne McDonald, 16; Pete changed his M.O. for this one as she wasn't a whore, just a school girl. Well Pete smacked the back of her head in then stabbed in both the back and the chest. She was discovered by little kiddies on there way to an adventure playground.
    10/7/77 - Maureen Long survives a rather vicious attack. Pete must have had an off night
    1/10/77 - Jean Jordan; One very pissed off ripper smashed her skull with eleven hammer blows. Unfortunately for Pete he had to leave the body in a hurry because a car drove by.
    9/10/77 - Sutcliffe remembers that Jordon had a five pound note that he gave her so he goes back to the body. When he couldn't find her handbag he got pissed off and hacked at her body with broken glass, attempting to take the head off. Eventually he gave up and just gave the corpse a 'ruddy good kicking.' She was discovered the next day and her head was unrecognisable.
    2/11/77 - Sutcliffe interviewed for the first time by police.
    8/11/77 - 2nd Police interview
    14/12/77 - Marilyn Loore survives.
    21/1/78 - Yvonne Pearson, 22; The first to feel Sutcliffe's new 'Club' hammer. Pete then jumped up and down on her chest repeatedly until her ribs were all cracked. The body went undiscovered two months, during which time Pete came back repeatedly attempting to make it stick out more, even placing a newspaper under her arm.
    31/1/78 - Helen Rytka, 18; His least favoured victim. Always attempting to make her sound like a good girl. Bullshit. She was a whore. Anyway, Pete actually had sex with this one, and as she went to leave the car, BANG, right on the back of the head, he followed this up with five more, just to be sure. She was stabbed three times in the chest, then rather violently mutilated, somehow managing to keep stabbing her in the same spots.
    16/5/78 - Vera Millward, 41; three hammer blows, followed with a huge slash across the stomach. Pete had actually put a piece of paper over her head as it was in a bit of messy state.
    13/8/78 - 3rd police interview
    23/8/78 - 4th police interview. Must have some effect as Sutcliffe stops for 8 months.
    4/4/79 - Josephine Whitaker, 19; Skull smashed in with a hammer. The second respectable girl victim.
    29/7/79 - 5th police interview
    2/9/79 - Barbera Leach, 20; Another respectable one. This time Pete got her in the street, smashing her skull in. He then dragged her into a backyard, where he stabbed her eight times. He then chucked her in the bin, covering her with an old carpet.
    23/10/79 - 6th police interview.
    13/1/80 - 7th police interview.
    20/1/80 - 8th police interview.
    2/2/80 - 9th police interview.
    18/8/80 - Marguerite Walls, 47; Another respectable one. Head bludgeoned, then strangled. Not officially counted as a 'Ripper victim'.
    24/9/80 - Dr. Upadhya Bandara survives
    5/11/80 - Theresa Sykes survives
    17/11/80 - Jaqueline Hill, 20; Another student. This one Pete did just after he'd eaten at KFC. Took her off the street and stabbed her violently, for some reason taking one of her eyes.
    2/1/81 - Sutcliffe gets done while about to add another one, Olivia Reivers.
    4/1/81 - Pete cracks under pressure and admits to the lot.
    22/5/81 - Found guilty of 13 murders. Gets life.

And there you have it Elitest.....

Last Gasp
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Good god y'all ... I'm on fire!!!

D- all the way!
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Mind if I claim your smoldering corpse?

Last Gasp
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Only if you become my next drummer dogg!

Drunk edit ...
    Last edited by Eyes of the Night; 02-04-2004 at 08:18 AM.

D- all the way!
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Eyes
    Only if you become my next drummer dogg!
    Drunk edit ...
    Hmmmm? Bludgeoned to death by drumstick?? It could work!

Last edited by Junyore Grades; 02-04-2004 at 12:49 PM.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is an awesome thread.
    Well done.
    I'm very impressed!!!
    Thanks Igo!

Thread Information