Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Why thankee for the support.... Something oddly attractive about serial murder, sorta like the bad car accident you cant help but look at..

OOOOOOOOk, I cant find the one I wanted to post with the needles, so your gonna have to make due with...................

JOE BALL!!

(This is for all you people from Texas, Yeeee Hawww)

BORN : 1892

DIED : September 24, 1938

VICTIMS : ?? at the VERY least 5, but most probably 14+.

I think it would be fair to say that Joe Ball was one of the U.S.'s greatest nutcases. You see, Joe ran a small bar outside of Elmendorf, Texas, on Highway 181. In fact the name of the place was quite amusing - The Sociable Inn. Well our Joe had a few problems with women, well it was a big problem actually, he couldn't get rid of them. Or at least not until he installed a big concrete pool out the back of the Inn. In this pool he kept 5 alligators. And from this point on it gets interesting.

The Sociable Inn became well known around the area once Joe began feeding his new pets in front of audiences. It was also popular for it's many different barmaids and waitresses, it seemed Joe had an endless supply of them coming and going. His wives also seemed to disappear quite regularly too. But one thing that Joe always had was fresh meat for the alligators.

Joe was very protective of these animals as well. Once, when a neighbor complained about the stench of rotten meat, Joe pulled out a gun and threateningly explained that it must have been the 'Gators food' and that the neighbor should mind his own business in future. Another neighbor was so threatened by Joe that he moved to another city to get away from 'that crazy guy.'

For Joe Ball things seemed to be going well, despite the fact that his waitresses keep leaving in the middle of the night, never telling anyone of there departure. This was until 1937, when one such waitress, Minnie Gotthardt, 22, had worried family members speaking to police. As Minnie was employed by Ball the police questioned him, but unable to find any substantial evidence, he was cleared of any involvement.

A few months later another family went crying to police about there missing daughter, Julia Turner, who also happened to work for Ball. The police went back down to the Inn, and Ball gave them the same answer as last time. He said she had said she was having troubles and wanted to leave the area. When police did a check of her room it was quickly found she hadn't packed any clothes. So they went back to Joe Ball for a second round of questioning, telling him she had packed no clothes. On this occasion Ball suddenly remembered that he had lent her $500 because she was desperate, and could not go back to her home as she was having trouble with her roommate. Ball was again in the clear

Unfortunately Ball couldn't seem to stop himself and in the next few months two more employees went missing. The local police turned the case over to the Texas Rangers who did a check into Balls previous employees and found a few dozen of them had vanished. More damning for Ball was the fact that no one had seen either his second or third wives since they 'ran out' on him. The jig was almost up for Joe Ball.

The Texas Rangers questioned Ball relentlessly, but he wouldn't crack. He gave them nothing. Unfortunately for Ball though, he had left a few too many strings untied. His head handyman cracked and told of times that he was forced at gunpoint to feed pieces of female corpses to the alligators. And his old neighbor was back in town to tell why he ran away. He had witnessed Ball hacking pieces of meat from a human and feeding them to his alligators. The cops almost had enough to get Ball.

On September 24, 1938, Police showed up at The Sociable Inn to check Ball's meat barrel. Realizing the it was all over poor old Joe Ball hit the "NO SALE" button on the cash register. He then reached in and grabbed his pistol from the draw inside. With only two possibilities to choose from Ball chose the easier of the two. He shot himself. Some say it was a shot to the heart, some say a shot to the head, either way it was only one shot, and it was fatal. Joe Ball took his secrets to the grave and unfortunately we will never know exactly how many women found themselves being used as "'Gator Food".

Interesting Bits:
      It was a well told joke for years before his discovery that Ball fed his waitresses to his alligators.

Ball's handyman, William Sneed, despite admitting to helping dispose of bodies, only spent two years in prison.

For a special treat Ball sometimes fed his 'Gators live Cats and Dogs.

The Alligators were sent off to the San Antonio zoo. One would think that they had a change in diet while there.

Tobe Hopper, of Texas Chainsaw Massacre fame, made a film that would seem to be based on Joe Ball.
      It was called "Eaten Alive."

Ball's third wife eventually surfaced years later. It seems that she knew about her predecessors fate and decided that she didn't want to go the same way. She ran away, but knew about "4 or so" murders.
      She was never charged with any crime.

A new feature!! Serial killer quote of the week!!!

Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street?"
      A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her.' The other side of me says, 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?'"

EDMUND KEMPER
      Last edited by Igosplut; 02-02-2004, 01:54 PM.
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Elitest

HAROLD SHIPMAN BRITISH SERIAL KILLER

Harold Shipman found dead in cell

Shipman is thought to have killed at least 215 people
        Killer doctor Harold Shipman has died after being found hanging in his cell in Wakefield Prison.
        Shipman was discovered at 0620 GMT on Tuesday by staff who tried to revive him, but he was pronounced dead at 0810 GMT.

He was jailed for life in January 2000 for murdering 15 patients while working in Hyde, Greater Manchester.

An official report later concluded he killed between 215 and 260 people over a 23-year period in Hyde and Todmorden, West Yorkshire.

The 57-year-old GP was given 15 life sentences to run concurrently for the murders, and four years for forging a will.

Click here for a map charting how the killings gathered pace
        He was the UK's most prolific convicted serial killer, but always denied his crimes.

Jane Ashton-Hibbert, whose grandmother Hilda was unlawfully killed by Shipman, said she was angry he had been allowed to die.

She told BBC News: "This seems like an easy way out for him. He never showed any remorse or any guilt and that door is now closed to us."

I just wish he had been forthcoming and admitted he had done those things - it would have put a lot of people's minds at rest

Kathleen Wood
        Granddaughter of Shipman victim

Victims' relatives 'not sorry'

And Kathleen Wood, whose 83-year-old mother Bessie Baddeley died in 1997, said: "I am not sorry he has gone, but it brings it all back and it stirs it all up for us again."

A Prison Service spokeswoman said he used bedsheets to hang himself from the window bars of his cell.

"He was showing no signs whatsoever of pre-suicidal behaviour at all," she said.

"He was behaving utterly normally. He was working as normal and doing education as normal.

"There was absolutely no indication that this was coming and he was giving no cause for concern."

Shipman widow

Prisons Minister Paul Goggins said prisons ombudsman Stephen Shaw would carry out an investigation into Shipman's death.

A separate police and coroner inquiry is also to be carried out.

Shortly after 1100 GMT, an undertaker's van took Shipman's body from Wakefield prison to the Medico Legal Centre in Sheffield for a post-mortem and formal identification.

The GP, who leaves a widow, Primrose, was on suicide watch at two other prisons earlier in his sentence, but not at Wakefield since his arrival on 18 June last year.

I don't think it fair or reasonable to suggest prison officers at Wakefield Prison were lax

Brian Caton
        Prison Officers' Association

Shipman cell mate's suicide
        Suicide risk for lifers
        BBC home affairs correspondent Andy Tighe said the death would be very embarrassing for the Prison Service, coming after Soham murderer Ian Huntley attempted suicide by taking a drugs overdose in Woodhill Prison last year.

Fred West was found hanged in his cell in Birmingham on New Year's Day 1995 while awaiting trial for multiple murders.

Marjorie Wallace, chief executive of mental health charity Sane, said: "The death of Harold Shipman exposes what we already know.

"The prison psychiatric services are threadbare and unable to supervise either those with known mental illness or a history of suicide attempts."

But Brian Caton, of the Prison Officers' Association, said Shipman had given no indication of suicide in interviews or in his interaction with prison officers.

Last month it emerged that the serial killer had been stripped of his privileges at Wakefield because of poor behaviour.

But the benefits - such as a television in his cell and the right to wear personal clothing - were returned last week.

You used a calculating and cold-blooded perversion of your medical skills

Mr Justice Thayne Forbes
        Shipman trial judge
        A police officer read a statement to the media from outside Primrose Shipman's house in Walshford, West Yorkshire.

It said there would be no comment from the Shipman family and added: "They have asked you to respect their privacy. This is a very upsetting time for them."

Within hours of his death, the word "justice" had been scrawled 12 times across his former surgery in Hyde.

The vast majority of Shipman's victims were elderly women who were given lethal heroin injections.

Attempted forgery

He was brought to justice after attempting to forge the £386,000 will of one of his victims, Kathleen Grundy, 81.

After the trial, a public inquiry was launched into how the GP was able to escape detection for so long.

It was chaired by High Court judge Dame Janet Smith, whose first report, in 2002, found the former GP had killed at least 215 patients and possibly as many as 260.

Her final report is due out in the summer.

Of Shipman's 215 likely victims, 171 were women and 44 were men.

The oldest was a 93-year-old woman, the youngest a 41-year-old man.

Comment

• Elitest

Can you post some pics too Igo so we can see what these killers looked like...particularly the elephant!!

Comment

• DLR7884
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Elitest
            Oh stop behaving like a spoiled little brat....you will find there are more people than just Igo and I read this.....

Not really.

y'know Dave used to like you.......even though you stood me up at Bristow 2002 and went off fingering chicks instead...
            Jeez, imagine that, I'd rather have my fingers buried up a hick's twat than meet you in the parking lot.

[B

but if you think I give a flying fart whether or not YOU like it that this thread is stickied you are sadly mistaken....if we get no more replies from others in a week or so then probably it might become unstickied..but as it is a weekly thread principally it needs to be kept at the top so weekly viewers can keep up....not everyone lives in here all the time....

[/B]
            It's a stupid fucking thread.

I'm done here.

DLR7884
            Enjoy yourselves.
            Originally Posted by WARF:
            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DLR7884
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

And I did mean "hick."

DLR7884
              She was a fucking redneck.
              Originally Posted by WARF:
              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Elitest

I suppose there is someone somewhere who understands the "logic" of that...bye Dave !

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Sorry Elitest, No pictures of the Elephant... But I did find one of Joe Ball...

I'll attach them when I can can find 'em....

I guess the caption should be "Joe and gator bait"!!!!
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

I like this thread...

7884 adds an interesting perspective...

Comment

• Junyore Grades
                      Roadie
                      • Jan 2004

There's nothing wrong with this thread. It's like a mystery, but you already know "who done it". It's interesting!
                      It's not like I'm so week mided that I'm going to read this and go kill all my co-workers,... even though, some would deserve it. They get more raises than me, they drive nicer cars, they...
                      http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-...ertificate.jpg

Comment

• Junyore Grades
                        Roadie
                        • Jan 2004

I now sit in a pool of blood, everyone around me are dead! THEY'RE ALL DEAD!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE??
                        WHAT HAVE I DONE??
                        WHAT HAVE I DONE??

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

So that means you could be next weeks profile JG!!!!!!!!

Just so you get it right, Heres the definition of a "serial Killer"

What constitutes a serial killer.
                          Serial Murder is defined as three or more separate events in three or more separate locations with an emotional cooling off period between homicides. The serial murder is hypothesized to be premeditated, involving offense related fantasy and detailed planning. When the time is right for him and he has cooled off from his last homicide, the serial killer selects his next victim and proceeds with his plan. the cooling off period can last for days, weeks, or months and is the key feature that distinguishes the serial killer from other multiple killers.
                          (Crime Classification Manual, Ressler, Douglas, Burgess, Burgess. 1992.)

Two more and your there!! Remember, practice makes perfect....
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Elitest

JG !!

blood on the carpet...this sounds promising!!

Yeah DLR7884 always does add a new perspective on matters.....always has..... hopefully always will ....but I dont think he'll return in this thread.....

Comment

• Junyore Grades
                              Roadie
                              • Jan 2004

Yeah DLR7884 always does add a new perspective on matters.....always has..... hopefully always will ....but I dont think he'll return in this thread.....
                              Not with me looking for two more souls to feed to the pit of iniquity. It's good to have goals!

Comment

• Elitest

hahahahahahahahahaaa!

Comment

Working...