Commando
        • Jul 2004

I will Elvis...

Comment

• freak
          Sniper
          • May 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
          cool i figured cause it makes no sense not to allow nail clippers but to allow matches and lighters
          Well, you could concievable hurt someone with nail clippers...I guess.

I can't see someone brandishing a Bic and going...I'll burn you if you don't fly me to Cuba.

Can't really ssee that happening with toe nail clippers either

"I'll give you a bad manicure! Don't think I won't buddy!"

No, that's not gonna work.

Comment

• madraoul
            Foot Soldier
            • Feb 2004

Let us pray...Please bless all of us no matter of financial position, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. We need your blessing in the name of Jesus, Mohammed, Buddah, or Joseph Smith. Whatever you may believe. It's all bull anyway.

Comment

• freak
              Sniper
              • May 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Why is incest wrong ??
              Because having children that look like the banjo player in Deliverance is just plain wrong, dude!

Comment

• madraoul
                Foot Soldier
                • Feb 2004

No shit! I'm just trying to get into the Canadian mode in case Bush is "appointed" president again.

Comment

• madraoul
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Feb 2004

No shit! Is fucking your sister wrong?

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                    Commando
                    • Jul 2004

i think he will be...

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      Answer this...

What's the fundamental difference between screwing your sister and screwing another male ??
                      IF, and this is hypothetical, God created Adam, (always a rough draft before the final copy ) and then Eve (what he was aiming for to begin with), and told them to go forth and multiply, then they started having children. It would go only stand to reason that Adam and Eve's sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, married and had children. Incestuous relationships?

Do we need to discuss anatomy for the second half of the question? OR do we need to maybe wonder, is sodomy wrong, regardless of gender? Men kissed men, and women kissed women all the time. Is that gay? Sex's sole purpose is for re-creation, not recreation. Why foucs on the homosexual crowd?

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

What about the fucking lighters? I'll save my Canada commentary (and there is quite a bit) for another thread.

My guess with lighters is that it is seen as less of a risk than sharp instruments. Lighters require something to burn which takes time to make happen, which requires everyone around you doesn't react to it for a period of time. Stabbing is an immediate and constant threat. An admitted uneducated guess. Your taking a risk getting a plane to beging with, so there will always be some danger in flying.

Comment

• lms2

Is that it. I thought that with the way planes crash these a days, which are you more worried about, your nails, or a way to start a fire for survival purposes.

Comment

• Big Train
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Life is about choices Im's...Look good or stay warm?

Comment

• lms2

And if you look good, you can always find a way to stay warm... but a fire serves more purpoes than that. I can bite my nails.

Comment

Working...